Total Solution I_dream_slims diary: Hoping to be a right loser!

I_dream_slim

Silver Member
So...

Had the shock of my life having decided to do a couple of weeks on TS during the school summer holidays (I teach so have a nice break at the moment) and thought id best weigh myself to get a rough idea of the damage. Last weighed myself mid term and was around 18.7 stone. Figured i might be nearer 19 now..nope...nearer 20! What a disaster!

I cant believe ive let myself get to this point.

The first time i did a meal replacement i was 22 and did lighterlife. I started at 16.7 and dropped to 10 stone and felt fantastic. The fact that i am now so much bigger than when i did that is ridiculous!

I have a very active work and social life and dont really know how ive managed it (except i do...eating LOTS!)

I am a good cook, love food and i suppose in some ways a meal replacement diet is my best option because
1. It separates me from my biggest enemy/love: FOOD
2. I suppose in some ways it does feel like a bit of a punishment...'You did this...Now you'd better undo it...'
3. I'd like to have transformed myself (where possible) by my 30th birthday - May 2017.

I'm single, love my family, friends and my job and hoping that eventually i will learn to love myself!

If anyones out there...be nice to follow your journeys and have you follow mine...

i_dream_slim xxx

Hi and welcome, not on here as much as I used to be but still here.
Good luck and you will find loads of amazing support on here x

So yesterday I had:

Banana, strawberry & white chocolate and raspberry shakes.

Banana and strawberry were fine (banana a bit salty!?) but the white choc and raspberry was interesting. I ate/drank it but its definately a bit perfumey? :eek: Not great!

Today I've had banana & cherries and berries so far. Banana was less salty today so think im getting used to it. Cherries and Berries is probably the nicest VLCD shake ive ever had. Love it!! It'll either be toffee or orange and pineapple for dinner!

Went for a lovely long walk along the sea front today and then back via tescos for more water(!!). Around an hour which was longer than intended but drinking the whole time and felt good. I've struggled with walking the past couple of days as any kind of pace makes me realise how unfit i am. Think when i've got some of the weight shifted more exercise will have to be on the cards.

We have another thing in common besides #teamdirtythirty ...cooking/eating!! I still cook in the evenings as I find the smells do help to fill me up before I have a shake or soup. My weight gain was accelerated by my busy working day, I'd become accustomed to grabbing whatever's available near by for lunch- be it chinese or peri peri takeaways, chipshops, McDs, Dominos pizza etc the list goes on and gets worse. Feel so much better for flushing it all out of my body!

Haven't tried the cherries & berries yet but so far I've tried all the others and my absolute favourite is lemon cheesecake and my absolutely hated one is the orange and pineapple- although this one might be better if blended with ice.

Well done!! Keep it going- we will get there!! x

Cherries and Berries is my favourite shake - delicious! Good luck - sounds like you are doing really well so far.

Back