Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

Thats because the evil little blighters were calling you begging you to eat them. They are gone now though sweetie so they can stop invading your subconscious and you can be a good girl again :)

xxx

thanks hun, Madness, not once in god knows how long have I craved been tempted or even shown the slightest bit of interest in chocolate (now crisps and nuts would be my big big downfall), but as soon as I tore that strip last night, I just knew they wouldn't be there long...oh well did 2 and half hours exercise this afternoon and will most likely do at least another 1.5 hours tonight, that will definitely make me feel a whole lot less guilty lol xx

Mazie6 said:
:girlpower::needhug:Thanks for that Welshtigger!!! only trouble is the addictive nature of chocolate and something sweet. Any suggestions for low syn choc treats?

Oh wow!!! Just Seen your avatar!!! He is the greatest isn't he!!!
Best thing for chocolate is things like mikado sticks-they're only 1/2 a syn each, or a hot choc(options) they range from 2-3.5 syns each! There are loads of suggestions on here-it's the greatest site ever :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Woop woop I have lost 2.5 lb this week which Im really pleased with as didnt start back properly until Monday :)xxx

Woop woop I have lost 2.5 lb this week which Im really pleased with as didnt start back properly until Monday :)xxx

:woohoo: go you, amazing loss hun wtg, think what you could do in a week if that was since Monday, you're a star, keep up the good work xx

Thanks Lily :)
I am determined to be a big loser lol I cant wait till I have lost as much as you have :)xxx

Thanks Lily :)
I am determined to be a big loser lol I cant wait till I have lost as much as you have :)xxx

It won't take you long, you sound like you have the determination ..I love slimming world, trying new recipes everyday, that has always been my problem boredom with food, so this time I am arming myself with loads and loads of low syn or syn free recipes to try, just made the cheesy muffins (they work out to a hexa +1.5 syns for 6) and they are to die for...can have 5 for my Hexa lol had 3 already....might have to stuff them all...they keep calling me ....I know greedy but I can be lol...seriously though, I will save the others for my supper, yum yum xx

Is that the ones made with coittage cheese? I made the cottage cheese ones the other day and they were not nice at all even my son wouldnt eat them I wonder if I did something wrong?xx

Is that the ones made with coittage cheese? I made the cottage cheese ones the other day and they were not nice at all even my son wouldnt eat them I wonder if I did something wrong?xx

No Hun not cottage cheese..ewww doesn't even sound nice to me lol these are made with Laughing cow, can make 6 with the recipe and can take 5 as your HEXa ...will post the recipe on my diary in a mo ok xx

Oo brilliant thank you they sound MUCH nicer lol

xxx

:superwoman::happy096::wow::talk017:Fantastic Mrs H very impressed indeed,cheesy muffins sounds yummy ,where would I find the recipe?

:superwoman::happy096::wow::talk017:Fantastic Mrs H very impressed indeed,cheesy muffins sounds yummy ,where would I find the recipe?

Thanks Mazie :)

The recipe is on Lily42uk's food diary :) but here it is I hope you dont mind me sharing Lily xxx
Cheesey Muffins

Red Onion
Bacon
Sausage
6 x Laughing cow light
Warm water
3 eggs, beaten
Mixed herbs
----------------------------------------------------------------

Fry up chopped red onion, bacon, free sausages in fry light, (you could use mushrooms too, or whatever you fancy). Whisk 6 Laughing Cow light with a little water into a smooth paste, then whisk it into 3 eggs, some dried herbs and pepper.
Add sausage, bacon and onion to the mix and split between silicone cake cases. Put in a hot preheated oven for about 20 mins or until risen and springy to the touch.

Thanks Mazie :)

The recipe is on Lily42uk's food diary :) but here it is I hope you dont mind me sharing Lily xxx
Cheesey Muffins

Red Onion
Bacon
Sausage
6 x Laughing cow light
Warm water
3 eggs, beaten
Mixed herbs
----------------------------------------------------------------

Fry up chopped red onion, bacon, free sausages in fry light, (you could use mushrooms too, or whatever you fancy). Whisk 6 Laughing Cow light with a little water into a smooth paste, then whisk it into 3 eggs, some dried herbs and pepper.
Add sausage, bacon and onion to the mix and split between silicone cake cases. Put in a hot preheated oven for about 20 mins or until risen and springy to the touch.

Share away my lovely, forgot to add they are 1.5 syns for all 6 if 5 of the 6 Laughing cow are taken as a HEXa they could be free if you used the extra light laughing cow, but I don't find they melt as well and I don't actually like them, so prefer to take them as I said.
I had 3 for my brunch and just had 2 more for afternoon snack lol all free as I took them as HEXa as I said and Hubby had the other 1 lol, I liked them hot, but I LOVED them cold xx

I know what Im having for breakie while the boys have their bacon sarnie :)xx

That sound lovely Lilly- will have to try those out minus th bacon hehe

You can put anything in them you like hun, as long as you chop it up small and they are gorgeous, such a nice change ..hope you enjoy xx

cant wait to try!!!! which sausages are free on SW these days?? thought they were all synned

No idea hun, I use the ones I like the best, and they are Morrisons 60% fat free cumberland sausages, big yummy sausages at only 0.5syns each, deelish lol xx

:cry:Thank you for that Lily
feeling mega fed up with myself at the mo -swollen leg and cellulitise-at least have lost my appetite I guess,has to b e some plus points I spose:help2::needhug:

Aw Mazie big:hug99: huggys dont be fed up with yourself
:flowers:

thank you so much Katy
didn't think I'd be so desp for an appetite
missed wi last night too cos I was asleep:break_diet:

Back