Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

thank you so much Katy
didn't think I'd be so desp for an appetite
missed wi last night too cos I was asleep:break_diet:

Aww hun that's not good, have never had cellulitis but I have severe Psoriasis, can sympathise with you to a degree, certainly no fun when you're in pain and discomfort.
Not having an appetite and not eating is not good for weight loss, maybe ok for a day or so but not in the long run, but if you need to sleep :zz: then don't worry about wi :scale:, just try and eat what you can babe, hope you're feeling much better real soon xx :hug99:

anyone post me an appetite???:break_diet:
no am not patient waiting for the antibiotics to work:sigh:
aaaww hun, I am so sorry you're still not feeling good, hopefully the antibiotics will kick in soon and you'll get your appetite back..take care hun, thinking of you :hug99: xx

Oh no girls I have had the most fantastic weekend but not diet wise I have had a bad evening and terrible lunch. Went for a curry last night and got very very drunk then had all you can eat chinese buffett for my parents ruby anniversary at lunch time. Im thinking if Im a good girl and limit myself to minimal syns this week I will be ok?

xxx

Oh no girls I have had the most fantastic weekend but not diet wise I have had a bad evening and terrible lunch. Went for a curry last night and got very very drunk then had all you can eat chinese buffett for my parents ruby anniversary at lunch time. Im thinking if Im a good girl and limit myself to minimal syns this week I will be ok?

xxx

Katie, we can't always be 100% on track (people without weight problems aren't are they?), you had a lovely weekend and it was your Parents ruby anniversary :wow:, been with my hubby 36 years only married 12 this year lol...so you know what, so you had a few extra drinks and a lovely curry, draw a line under it, hope you really enjoyed it, sounds like you did and then continue as before, if you lose this week, fantastic, if you don't then so be it, it was a special occasion !!! and my C always tells us to set a limit of extra syns for special occasions, so I always do (usually around 50-100 depending on what I intend to eat or drink ) and then carry on straight after xxx

Katie, we can't always be 100% on track (people without weight problems aren't are they?), you had a lovely weekend and it was your Parents ruby anniversary :wow:, been with my hubby 36 years only married 12 this year lol...so you know what, so you had a few extra drinks and a lovely curry, draw a line under it, hope you really enjoyed it, sounds like you did and then continue as before, if you lose this week, fantastic, if you don't then so be it, it was a special occasion !!! and my C always tells us to set a limit of extra syns for special occasions, so I always do (usually around 50-100 depending on what I intend to eat or drink ) and then carry on straight after xxx

Thanks lovely Lily,

Yes it was the best weekend we have had in ages. It cheered me up loads as I was suffering from a bit of the post wedding and honeymoon blues. Was a really funny night and I danced like I had everready batterys my hubby was killing himself hehe

I think as long as I am honest with myself when I over syn I will be ok I think thats part of life and the difference is if I get back on track tomorrow then I will be ok. I am still full from lunch and didnt have any breakfast so I dont think today will be as evil as it could have been lol

I already have tomorrows food planned :)

xxxx

Thanks lovely Lily,

Yes it was the best weekend we have had in ages. It cheered me up loads as I was suffering from a bit of the post wedding and honeymoon blues. Was a really funny night and I danced like I had everready batterys my hubby was killing himself hehe

I think as long as I am honest with myself when I over syn I will be ok I think thats part of life and the difference is if I get back on track tomorrow then I will be ok. I am still full from lunch and didnt have any breakfast so I dont think today will be as evil as it could have been lol

I already have tomorrows food planned :)

xxxx

There you are, you had an amazing weekend you got loads of body magic in ...I danced like I had everready batterys...... you've been brutally honest, that's the one thing I have noticed with me this time, good or bad ...total honesty, cos at the end of the day the only person I am kidding is me ...and you're back on track tomorrow, sounds like a fantastic weekend to me xx
Know what you mean about the post wedding blues, I think I am still suffering from them 12 years on lol why can't it stay as special as that always ...ah well xx

well I am happy to report a loss of 2lb, only 7lb to go and I will be in the 20's :clap:
I'm very happy with that as I'm not fully on plan just slowly introducing the principles of SW so I don't end up stessing myself too much and giving up

well I am happy to report a loss of 2lb, only 7lb to go and I will be in the 20's :clap:
I'm very happy with that as I'm not fully on plan just slowly introducing the principles of SW so I don't end up stessing myself too much and giving up

Well done chicky :)

xxx

3 weeks in a row sts-how depressing especially as its prob my own fault
Aw Mazie dont get disheartened just try reading through your book again and write everything down that goes in your mouth it will focus your mind more on staying on track xxx

3 weeks in a row sts-how depressing especially as its prob my own fault

Mazie, Katie is right, don't get disheartened honey it will start to move again, My daughter sts for 9 weeks and prior to that for 3 weeks lost no more than 1/2lb each week, then all of a sudden had an 8lb loss one week and has never looked back since, that was 2 months ago and she has lost 2-3lb a week since.
I just looked at my own weight loss and noticed that I have only lost 2st since 1st Feb, I keep taking off good amounts and then putting them back on, could be due to my meds (I am onloads of different ones and mostly steroids) but I have decided to give myself a lttle shake up and try a few green and red days and change my exercise too see if that works....so chin up babe, you're worth it so DON'T give up, we're here if you need us ok xx

daft question time-why oh why when I have a bad day do I turn to all the wrong type of food???? spose successful slimmers have learnt the answer to this one:sigh::sign0009:

daft question time-why oh why when I have a bad day do I turn to all the wrong type of food???? spose successful slimmers have learnt the answer to this one:sigh::sign0009:

Hi hun...I consider myself to be a successful slimmer after losing 11st, but like you when I have a bad day I also like you, turn to all the wrong type of foods....the reason I now consider myself to be a successful slimmer is not because I have lost that 11st, but for the first time in my life, I can have those bad days and I can turn to the wrong foods but now unlike any other time, I can draw a line under it and move and not beat myself up for being human and not give up because of it...that to me is what a successful slimmer is ...so if you do that and you move on to tomorrow and don't give up, then you are also a successful slimmer. xx

"To err is human to forgive is divine"

:superwoman:Lily you are such a wise lady
am even more impressed now -didn't realise you had lost that much:bliss::wow::talk017::talk017:

:superwoman:Lily you are such a wise lady
am even more impressed now -didn't realise you had lost that much:bliss::wow::talk017::talk017:

Thank you hun, yes I lost 6st 4lb at home on my own first then I just sts for over 6 months so joined SW and have never looked back, and lost another 4 and half stone ...all but about 1lb so I am dead happy with SW and I am never going to let anything stop me this time...cos I have realised...I AM WORTH IT ...and SO ARE YOU XX

far too quiet on the best thread-saw a wonderful thread on what to put in a SW goody box for new members-course cant find it know and can only remember Ainsley's Cous cous
what a good idea:girlpower:

Hi all, I'm 're-new' to the minimins forum, after falling off the wagon not long after I first started. I have been back on SW plan properly for 3 weeks now, and have just gotten into the 21's for the first time in many years! - chuffed with myself :) This time I have an added insentive, I'm waiting for a date for a gall bladder operation, and want the best chance possible of waking up from the anasthetic!

Some great stories and wonderful inspiration here - have just finished reading the whole thread!

*hugs & blessings*
Smoffi

Smoffi said:
Hi all, I'm 're-new' to the minimins forum, after falling off the wagon not long after I first started. I have been back on SW plan properly for 3 weeks now, and have just gotten into the 21's for the first time in many years! - chuffed with myself :) This time I have an added insentive, I'm waiting for a date for a gall bladder operation, and want the best chance possible of waking up from the anasthetic!

Some great stories and wonderful inspiration here - have just finished reading the whole thread!

*hugs & blessings*
Smoffi

Well done for rejoining and welcome to the 21's! I'm back temporarily after a blip, and will hopefully be back in the 20's in the next 2 weeks :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back