Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

Getting out of the 21s is a big deal for me, I've been up and down between the top and bottom of the 21s for the past two years-ish so once I've managed it I think it's then I'll really believe SW is working!! At the moment it's hard not to think it's just luck! :)

Just a pound off this week- so almost half way there at 21 st 8!

Really sticking to it this week and also going to up the excercise and increase the superfree to try and get a better loss this week.

How are things with you welshtigger?

Lucia Lucia said:
How are things with you welshtigger?

Ermmm so so! Not been on plan for the last week or so-had a lot going on-but going to get back on 100% on Monday-have got a new job which doesn't invoke night shifts so hopefully things will calm down soon! Really want to get into the 'teens' for christmas-but it's looking less and less likely :( oh well! Just to lose something between now and Christmas would be a bonus as I'm the same weight now as I was at the start of July-have maintained all summer :( xx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Can i join i am currently 21.6 stones,will be good to get in the 20s.

brads

Welcome, there is quite a few of us in the 21's now.

Hello Everyone. May I join in too? Ive had a sneak look before my weigh in tomo and im 21st 13.5lbs. :)

Glad to report that I had a 3 1/2 lb loss this week that takes me I
half way through the 21 stone zone and only 8 more lbs till I hit my 10%... Happy Bunny today

Delighted to weigh in at 21:3 tonight having lost 5lbs this week!

Back