Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

Pretty sure its the aqua aerobics- I did it three times this week. TBH being such a heffer at the mo, I find it really easy to excercise with the water supporting me and this is a big plus, no one can see my wobbly body as its under the water :8855:

Thanks guys,
I have done so many diets in the past and never really stick to them because either ive been hungry or felt deprived. my problem is that i like my food and don't like to feel that im gonna have to go without my treats every now and then I think im getting the hang of SW a bit more now and even begging to believe that this MIGHT work this time.

I have decided that im gonna have one cheat day a week where i eat what ever i want and be good for the rest of the week. lets see how this works.

Well done on your fantastic losses. :winner:
Jellybean, I used to have my treat day on wi day, take away or whatever I fancied and still lost, now 1 year on and I don't have them anymore as I just don't feel the need, I just enjoy knowing I can have what I want when I want and if I'm careful about counting my syns, doing the exercise and drinking the water, it all works just fine ...good luck with the rest of your journey xxxxxxxx

Well done on your fantastic losses. :winner:
Jellybean, I used to have my treat day on wi day, take away or whatever I fancied and still lost, now 1 year on and I don't have them anymore as I just don't feel the need, I just enjoy knowing I can have what I want when I want and if I'm careful about counting my syns, doing the exercise and drinking the water, it all works just fine ...good luck with the rest of your journey xxxxxxxx

Drinking the Water? No one said anything about drinking water!!!
Doess water with 2 tsps of coffee count

Last week i was determiond to have fish and chips of the thursday (day after WI) But because i had such a big loss 4 lbs i didnt want to spoil it so when i went out i had a backed spud and beans but treated myself to cheese as well. It did feel good.

Now im craving those Fish and chips again so i might as well get it out of my system and have it on Thursday next week and be done with but i will only have a small portion... How many syns would that be roughly?

Little things make me happy:8855:

Hey Jen,
The average chip shop portion of chips is 17.5syns and the large 26 syns
The average small cod in batter 10 syns, medium cod in batter 15 syns and large 19 syns, but if you remove the batter it's free ...personally if I ever have a take away these days I tend to stick to chinese, boiled rice is free, chicken chow mein is 7 and sweet and sour sauce is 1 syn per tbsp and I usually have a lovely filling meal for about 10-12 syns feel naughty but haven't really been cos I stayed within my syns also don't feel deprived, another one I often had, not so often these days lol...is ...hubby and I would buy a large portion of chips 26 syns and share, so 13 syns each and then I would have a large saveloy 6.5syns and a dollop of ketchup 1 syn, plus all the free pickled onions I could eat and have the whole lot for just 20.5 syns amazing lol
Whatever you decide, enjoy it hun, you''ve earnt it xxxxx

Oh and yes you need to drink water sweetie, 6-8 pints a day on average, you can count tea or nas squash or flavoured water as long as it's sugar free or even sugar free fizzy drinks but obviously water is the best as it flushes out the body ...I tend to have a pint of water with ice with every meal and often with my snacks and 1 to 3 pints while exercising and I always take a pint to bed as I often get thirsty at night xxx

Well I started last week and have lost 4lbs - and I was shocked last week went I found out I was 21st 8.5lbs

I lost 3 stone 2 years ago but due to a carcrash, gallbladder removal and then to find out I am a ceoliac my diet got left behind.

I am now in a better frame of mind but just needs to keep the motivation.

I am hoping this forum will help :)

Congraulations to those with weight losses even if they might not have been this week

Cate x

lilmissgiggles said:
Well I started last week and have lost 4lbs - and I was shocked last week went I found out I was 21st 8.5lbs

I lost 3 stone 2 years ago but due to a carcrash, gallbladder removal and then to find out I am a ceoliac my diet got left behind.

Congraulations to those with weight losses even if they might not have been this week

Cate x

Well done Cate xx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Hi folks, had a really good week this week 6.5 off, :)so am now 21st 6.5 lb. I feel really motivated at the minute and am keeping on the straight and narrow. I've even started swimming again :eek:which took some courage, but really glad I did. How's everyone else doing?

Well done hun that's a fabulous loss, keep up the good work :winner: xxxxxx

Cate x

Well done Cate, fantastic loss for you too, :winner:, well done for getting back on track, there are loads of people willing to help and support any time you need it, good luck to you and everyone else, have a fabulous week xxxxx

Back