Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

Woo hoo well done feynman! :clap: I lost another 4lb this week so am now 21st 5.5lb. We'll have to move to the 20st room soon! :D

feynman said:
Just wondered how everyone was doing. I had WI tonight and got another 5 off, so am down to 21 st 2lb tonight:party0011:
Well done :) great stuff

Mazie6 said:
Mega congrats Feynman on your 5 off!!!:) How do you find extra easy?

Hey stranger-long time no post-how's things?

ermintrude said:
Woo hoo well done feynman! :clap: I lost another 4lb this week so am now 21st 5.5lb. We'll have to move to the 20st room soon! :D
Wow! Well done :)

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Hello people - not ventured in here before!
At my last WI I was 22st 1/2lb, so I should be in the 21 stone group by now!

Mega congrats Feynman on your 5 off!!!:) How do you find extra easy?

Dead easy really lol:8855:. No seriously really good, the thing I love about it is there is no counting/weighing etc and if I'm ever hungry on a night I can have a muller light or alpen light bar or something. When I lost weight before through calaorie counting, the worst thing was being hungry on a night. And I love potatoes/rice/pasta with some meat fish etc, so it's better for me then green/red days.

Just wondered how everyone was doing. I had WI tonight and got another 5 off, so am down to 21 st 2lb tonight:party0011:

:wow: another great loss, well done and keep up the great work xx

:woohoo: fabulous loss Erm, you're right, won't be long before you're down in the 20's, good luck xxxx

I am saddened to say that I put on a lb this week. I thought I had been really good too. I had fruit most mornings homemade veg soup throughout the day, a healthy SW meal on the night and never used more than 10 syns a day. I really don't understand I even drank lots of yukky water. :-(

I am saddened to say that I put on a lb this week. I thought I had been really good too. I had fruit most mornings homemade veg soup throughout the day, a healthy SW meal on the night and never used more than 10 syns a day. I really don't understand I even drank lots of yukky water. :-(

Morning Jen, don't be sad hun gains happen and especially when you least expect them for some silly reason.
Definitely start a food diary, you'd be surprised how often we forget little things that can make a huge difference (not saying you have, but I know I have), are you on medication ? that can make you gain from time to time, is * week due, are you retaining water, have you started exercising, and many more reasons...one of my biggest reasons is that I have a bad week and lose that week, forget about it and then the following week gain, hence when I feel I should put on and don't I am cheering but it does catch up most often the following week, so the odds are that it may not be what you've done this week, but was actually something you did last week.
Either way hun, 1lb is nothing ...I promise you, you soon get that off with everything you're doing, definitely start a food diary they are a god send.
I put on 6lb this week, I know that is due to my increase in steroids, but I also know I will get that off this week or at least most of it, I am not going to let that gain (I put on on average every 3-4 weeks due to the steroids) effect my goal, I will reach the winning post all be it a little slower than others.
Good luck hun, you can do this :hug99: xxxxx

Aww done worry its only a pound, could be anything, previous weeks catching up with you, food inside not having 'come out the other end yet' :eek: bit of water retention? The other week I put on 2.5lb *overnight* despite being pretty angelic all week, its not physically possible it was real "weight", and sure enough it all disappeared the week after :) Other weeks (like last week :rolleyes: ) theres no way I "deserved" to lose 4lb :p You'll be fine, its the long term that matters :)

Defo don't worry about a 1lb gain. You can hold up tp 8lb in extra fluid an various times of the month. It's related to flutuating hormones and not necessarily the * hormones, so can't hit at random times.
I've also definitley notices a trend at SW group of women saying they had a really good week, etc etc and have STS or gained, when the week after they'll say they;ve not been good but will have lost. I do really think sometimes it takes a week or so to catch up.
To that end weekly weighing are probably too often, but if you leave it longer I guess theres more chance of going off the rails. I would in anycase look at your weight loss over the month, rather than on a weekly basis. I bet it's nothing you've done and just one of those weeks. Bet it comes off next week x

hi i am 21 stone one half pound, i feel like an elephant ha ha , i have put so much weight on

i started the dukan diet today so hoping for big weight loss quickly, i am going on a criuse 14 jan 2012 so need to lose weight quick

sophie

Lots of us in the 21's with only a few lbs til the 20's. I weighed in last Thurs at 21:3 and have been away in Yorkshire walking in trhe dales for 6 days. I came to a compromise with myself as I usually go totally off the rails on hols. I had a really rigid on plan day and the next day had what I liked so at the end of the 6 days had 3 saintly days and 3 naughty ones. I had a sneeky peek on my scales this morning as we didnt make it back to weigh in in time last night. Scales are normally same as the class ones and show a sts so pretty pleased and hoping for a loss next Thursday at class. Looking to get rid of those 21's now and looking forward to greeting the twenties.......

Happy slimming everyone

Jelly bean I put on half a pound too and am confused .com I do a food diary every day and have had super speedy foods :(

Back