Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

Went to my first class on 1st November, bit scared being a bloke but I was made very welcome by everybody, thought I was about 20 stone was a bit shocked and ashamed to find out I was 25.7.
Lost 10lb on my first week and looking forward to losing a lot more so I can one day shop in Prymark.
Good luck and well done to everybody.

Lost 10lb on my first week and looking forward to losing a lot more so I can one day shop in Prymark.

10lb in your first week is an amazing achievement! Congratulations :D

Went to my first class on 1st November, bit scared being a bloke but I was made very welcome by everybody, thought I was about 20 stone was a bit shocked and ashamed to find out I was 25.7.

Wow that's fantastic, well done!! :clap:

Juts to let you know btw, there's a thread here and one here that might suit you better as this one's about people who are in the 21 stone bracket (not that you're not welcome of course!) Im in both the others too, I started at 27st 8lb so Im gradually moving down through different rooms! :D

Fabtastic on your loss! :)

Hi :)
Just thought I could start a thread for us larger ladies/gents out there where can spur each other on! I like the idea of these groups and thought cuz I'm bigger I don't want to be left out!!! I started my sw nov 2010 at 22 stone 13 (how weight creeps on without noticing eh!!) but I'm now 21 stone 3 lb and wi is tomorrow :) maybe no one will reply but you never know :)
Sarah :)

Hi! I've just joined today and noticed this thread! I started at 24 stone and now at around 21st 9/10lbs.

Sound like you're doing really well - keep it up! xx

hi..im new to this site and trying to find my way round!! i started S/W on 31/8...weighing 23.3....iv lost 24lbs pleased with that.....befor i started S/W i lost 3stone on the cambridge....i much prefer S/W...still got loads to lose but taking each week at a time!!

bignomore13 said:
Lol just seen your picture? Are you from the stoke area?

SEE YA!!! Im outta here!!!! :woohoo:

4lbs off this week means Im 20st 13lb!!!

See ya in the next room! :cool:

Hey :) can I come in.... I'm 21st 12.5lbs so may be here for a while!

I love this new section of the forum! :)

I'm now 21.9 after losing 4lb last night. :)
Let's be in the 20's by Xmas!! How does that sound? Too much do u think? :-s
Am I being too optimistic ?

Kelly, if you put your mind to it you can do it! 9lbs off in 4 and a bit weeks could be done:D

For me, I'll aim for New Year, gives me an extra week hehe!

Back