Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

Lol, I'll give it a good go! I've got a target to try and reach in may which my OH set for me. If I achieve it he will pay for us to go on hol, but I need to lose a stone a month. Hope this can be done! But I'm willing and ready to try at least. :-D
Have you got any goals along the way?
I tend to break mine up into little chunks as you can see below in my signature.
X

Lol, I'll give it a good go! I've got a target to try and reach in may which my OH set for me. If I achieve it he will pay for us to go on hol, but I need to lose a stone a month. Hope this can be done! But I'm willing and ready to try at least. :-D
Have you got any goals along the way?
I tend to break mine up into little chunks as you can see below in my signature.
X

Wow a free holiday, take me haha! A stone a month is definitely achievable, I'd recommend tons of fruit, veg, green tea, exercise and being 100% with counting HE's and everything to give you a boost though! Good luck!:D

My first goal is just to get out of the 21s! Then back to my lightest SW weight which was 19st 3lbs. Then I want to get into size 24, and just work my way down the sizes. I'm trying not to pressure myself too much but in my head I know what I'm aiming for. If I lose 1lb a week I'm happy - something I never learned to appreciate before was 1lb losses, slow and steady wins the race so I hear!

xx

Hi and gl everyone, was just reading your posts and wanted to say that 1lb a week is a great way to lose, I have done the fast losses in the past and piled it all back on, this time I am aiming at 1-2lb average a Week and have so far achieved that average.
I also wanted to post this picture of what 1lb of fat looks like so that if anyone thinks that 1lb isn't a lot to lose, hopefully they will think again after seeing this.
Good luck all xxxxxxx

I seem to be doing that now 1-2 lbs per week,never been on a diet before(apart from a beer diet)

How's everyone doing? I'm scared for WI tomorrow night. I haven't been on plan this week for no reason what so ever. :-( really annoyed with myself. I've had sw meals but it's snacks that got me this week. :-(
Oh well I'll have to c what the damage is.
How is everyone else's weeks been x

How's everyone doing? I'm scared for WI tomorrow night. I haven't been on plan this week for no reason what so ever. :-( really annoyed with myself. I've had sw meals but it's snacks that got me this week. :-(
Oh well I'll have to c what the damage is.
How is everyone else's weeks been x

I remember when I had bad weeks, it was always one bad day that just continued and WI was always so quick to come around. Just put it behind you and start fresh tomorrow. Good luck for WI, if you have gained don't let it ruin the week ahead!

My week has went well, into my 2nd week now and just so excited for my WI at home on Saturday. Will be hard to stay off the scales through the week but the scales are upstairs anyway and I never go up there so if I can actually be bothered going up it will be extra exercise lol.

Hi Everyone

i'm 21 11 so just in. Lost 5lbs my first week.

this is the heaviest I have ever been and really dont like it.

evilpenguin
I also have my WI at home on saturday could do with a buddie along the way if you fancy.

Oh blinking ink I've had a bad week it's snacking that's got me too this week. Weigh in is at 9.15 so I'll share how I got on after. Good luck to any other wed weighers

good luck sarah!

I took the plunge and joined the gym on monday night. quite enjoyed it. determined to be out of the 21s by xmas!!!

have a good day all x

Well done Purple I am intending in joining a Gym when I am working :)xxx

thanks, i've been putting it off for so long. feel quite proud that i finally joined. even went before work today lol. feels surreal writing that. hope you're ok xxx

Well in reality I could have done it quicker had I have stuck to it 100% however I'm still happy dread to think what I'd weigh if I hadn't joined last year

Hi Everyone

i'm 21 11 so just in. Lost 5lbs my first week.

this is the heaviest I have ever been and really dont like it.

evilpenguin

I also have my WI at home on saturday could do with a buddie along the way if you fancy.

Hey glynny

Well done on your 5lb loss!

WI buddies sounds good to me. Let me know how you get on this Sat! I'm hoping for a 1lb loss:D

Back