Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

evilpenguin said:
Thanks Kelly! How are you getting on?:)

Erm ok. :-s
I put on 1.5 lbs on Tuesday :-( and so trying to work that off but been feeling really bloated and constipated this week (sorry tmi). I did a search on here to see if there was anyone similar and there was and someone suggested aloe Vera so I've popped to holland and Barrett earlier to get those to try help things move along so to speak. Esp as weigh in is tues so only few days away!

Erm ok. :-s
I put on 1.5 lbs on Tuesday :-( and so trying to work that off but been feeling really bloated and constipated this week (sorry tmi). I did a search on here to see if there was anyone similar and there was and someone suggested aloe Vera so I've popped to holland and Barrett earlier to get those to try help things move along so to speak. Esp as weigh in is tues so only few days away!

:( aw that's not good. Sorry I can't offer advice, don't really get constipated cos of all the veg I eat, I tend to be the other way around. I hope the aloe vera helps! Good luck for WI:) let us know how you get on.

Just saw this thread & wanted to wish you all well. 6 months ago I was in the 21s, now I am knocking on the door of the 15s :)

Wow. Amazingly well done. Can you share your top tips?!

I have stuck to plan 99% of the time, had a couple of flexi days, holiday in Disneyland Paris. I think SW has helped alter my mindset, I even managed to stop at 1 danish pastry, 1 croissant etc when at DP. In the past I would have gorged & made myself feel ill.

I do go to the gym an average of 3 times a week. Oh & I swear by eating spicy food!

evilpenguin said:
:( that sucks hun. What happened? Have you been 100% or is this a totally unfair gain? :(

I'm ok, lost 1lb this week. Had a bit of a bad day yesterday so have made it my mission to have a totally 100% week this week.

xxxxx

Well done on the 1lb loss! :-D
I have not been 100% no. I try, like with meals they're all sw and to the plan then comes the snacks. So it's 6 lb I put on over 2 weeks. :-( not sure how this week is going to b either. Get weighed on tues so will find out but need to get my head into properly again. Not sure why I'm struggling so much. Theoretically I'm not even belonging to this 21st thread cus I'm bk to the 22's. :-( sucks!
It's good that your back on it after yesterday. Well done. Well I've been 100 % today so far. I think boredom eating came back into my life last week as I had weeks holiday from work. Trying hard to get back on it !
How's your day going so far? X

Well done on the 1lb loss! :-D
I have not been 100% no. I try, like with meals they're all sw and to the plan then comes the snacks. So it's 6 lb I put on over 2 weeks. :-( not sure how this week is going to b either. Get weighed on tues so will find out but need to get my head into properly again. Not sure why I'm struggling so much. Theoretically I'm not even belonging to this 21st thread cus I'm bk to the 22's. :-( sucks!
It's good that your back on it after yesterday. Well done. Well I've been 100 % today so far. I think boredom eating came back into my life last week as I had weeks holiday from work. Trying hard to get back on it !
How's your day going so far? X

Thanks!

Boredom snacking is one of my downfalls too. I have 2 days off college during the week and to avoid snacking on bad stuff I practically hug the fruit bowl and munch away whenever I get bored. Yoghurts are great too, you can bulk them out with chopped up fruit to make them exciting and filling, especially if you have a sweet tooth! It's ok to snack, it's just knowing when to stop that is the key, like save 5 syns a day for a packet of quavers or something, but don't do what I have done in the past - continue to eat the rest of the 6 pack:eek: If you're genuinely hungry then free food is great to snack on, cold meats with salad, use your HE's as snacks like alpens or toast, keep leftovers from SW dinners in the fridge if you have any then snack away whenever you're hungry. If I snack on bad stuff it's usually out of greed or boredom - like last night, I was too hungry to wait for my dinner so snacked on my mums leftovers, when really I should have just had a piece of fruit!

The most important thing is to plan ahead - if you are at the shops then buy lots of things you know you can eat, fruit + veg, yoghurts, low syn crisps, cold meats, ready meals (the low syn ones), that way you can't eat something off plan when you're hungry in between meals. I say ready meals because they're good for lunches and sometimes dinners if you just can't be bothered with cooking, but bulk them out with veg! I buy the microwave steam veg and have them with every meal almost, but I always have them if it's a ready meal. The reason I was off plan a bit yesterday was cos I didn't have anything to eat that was instant - it all involved waiting and I wanted to eat right then! So I saw those mini spring rolls and thought feck it lol.

Aw hun don't worry about the thread, you'll be back to this stone in no time. Glad to hear you've been 100% today! Keep it up! I really hope you get a good loss next WI. Just put the gain behind you and concentrate on this week, a fresh start:D

My day is going well thanks! Woke up to snow this morning so it's cold and I want something stodgy for dinner but it's kebabs (SW friendly!) and salad so not a very wintery dinner lol. Can see me switching to EE and having some home made soup soon:D

xxxx

Hi everyone,

Decided that I am going to join SW on Tuesday and would love to start using this site again and you are all such fab people and there's so much great info on here.

I've been having a few issues which I know are related to my weight and have an op coming up soonish so I need to lose weight. The dr gave me a bit of a telling off and said I should aim for 10% loss over the next year, I know I can do this so much quicker than this on SW so that is my initial goal.Not sure exactly what I weigh at the min but I know it's somewhere around about 21stone which I am absolutely mortified about! Anyways, I know I'm amongst a great bunch of people on here so let the weight loss begin!

How are we all getting on? I am still here aarghhh want out of this stone!!! xxxx

evilpenguin said:
How are we all getting on? I am still here aarghhh want out of this stone!!! xxxx

Not good. Have put on again :/s
Still in the 21 stone range though. How u doing

Back