Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

Not good. Have put on again :/s
Still in the 21 stone range though. How u doing

Aw Kelly that's not so good, I hope you get it back off again soon. Xmas is such a hard time for healthy eating eh :(

I'm doing good thanks. I'm no longer in the 21 stones! So I better get my bum off to the other thread lol.

I will probably be back in here next week tbh, xmas + me + alcohol = a gain, definitely!

xxx

hi all been awol for a while but been back on SW at home for a week now, 1st WI today and I've lost 6lbs so I'm now 21st 3lbs so only 4lbs to go to drop into the next bracket, yay
think I've managed this time by trying to take one day at a time and realise the more I make the right choices with what I eat the easier it becomes

Put 10 lbs on over Christmas so i weigh 21.40 now,will have to try hard to get to 20 stone and hope to be around 17 stone by the time i go to Cyprus in the summer.

I am starting at 22st 4lb on Thursday 5th January, new to this but seems to of clicked in my mind apart from the amount you seem to be able to eat. Love it but hope it works........

Does everyone excercise alongside the diet....

I've just started just over a week ago. I pulled out my old exercise video, and have managed to do it 4 times over the last 5 days. I find it easier to stick to the plan when I exercise, compared with when I don't. Don't know why. Good luck!

hello all! :wavey:

Can I join you in this room please? I've just moved from the 22's room, I'm currently 21st 13.5 and on my 2nd week of SW! so excited!!! :D

hello all! :wavey:

Can I join you in this room please? I've just moved from the 22's room, I'm currently 21st 13.5 and on my 2nd week of SW! so excited!!! :D

Hi ladies,

I'm asking to join with loho to as am now 21s. 21.8. It's going down soooo slowly :sigh: xx

Hi guys and welcome. I've been in this thread too long for my liking lol. I'm now 21.6 so not too far to go. :)
Wish you all the best x

Hi guys - am gutted. Have put on 2lbs. How??? I have stuck rigidly to plan - averaging about 10 syns a day and carefully weighing/measuring my HEs. Bloomin' Dominos have stuck a flyer through with an offer on and I'm at the point of thinking 'sod it'. Has anyone had experience of this??xx

Oh and it's not star week either - just had that. Really fed up :-( xx

Hi Becky, there could be a few different reasons. TMI sorry but have you been to the loo much? Constipation etc. Are your syns /hex worked out right?

Don't have a dominoes. They're actually horrible ;). You can squeeze the grease out of them!

If you want to post your food diary we can see if there's any thing we can notice?

Hi Becky, there could be a few different reasons. TMI sorry but have you been to the loo much? Constipation etc. Are your syns /hex worked out right?

Don't have a dominoes. They're actually horrible ;). You can squeeze the grease out of them!

If you want to post your food diary we can see if there's any thing we can notice?

Aww thank you so much FreeBee. Sad to say, no constipation - in fact the opposite! Think syns and HEx are right 'cos I've got membership to the sw website. If you could have a look at my food diary and give me any pointers I'd be very grateful! The link's at the bottom of my post. Thank hunnie xxx:D

Hi I think you have a really healthy food intake. I'm no expert believe me or I wouldn't be 21 st ++ but a couple of things that might help...don't weigh yourself more than the once weekly, water water water, and also some Body Magic? A walk is great for the head and the bod, and it's free. You are doing so well, you owe it to You to stay on the right track xx

Hi I think you have a really healthy food intake. I'm no expert believe me or I wouldn't be 21 st ++ but a couple of things that might help...don't weigh yourself more than the once weekly, water water water, and also some Body Magic? A walk is great for the head and the bod, and it's free. You are doing so well, you owe it to You to stay on the right track xx

Thank you for checking my diary out FreeBee. You're right about the too frequent weighing; I've been a daily weigher since my teens and I have been doing quite well with once a week weighing...until this week lol! Water sounds like a good idea - just dreading increased nightly trips to the loo but if it makes me lose...
I definitely need to up the body magic. Did an hour's walking yesterday but need to do something every day. Thanks for the tips. I'll take tomorrow (my official weigh in day!) as my final weight for this week and take it from there... xxx

Hey Becky, sorry to hear you're not feeling tip top matey, don't cave to the Dominos you're doing fab and don't need it. Little treats here and there are good, but you've worked hard to get here, so come on lets shift these pounds and move to the 20's room together :) i'm going to do some exercise on the Wii today, what are you up to?

Hey Becky, sorry to hear you're not feeling tip top matey, don't cave to the Dominos you're doing fab and don't need it. Little treats here and there are good, but you've worked hard to get here, so come on lets shift these pounds and move to the 20's room together :) i'm going to do some exercise on the Wii today, what are you up to?

Hey Loho - thanks for the support hun! Chucked the Dopminos offer in the bin - where it belongs lol :innocent0002:. Spooky - just done 15 mins on the wii! Did the hula hooping, step and penguin game. Am going to aim for more later. What games do you do on it? xxx

Ours has only just been dusted down and brought out of hibernation, but I love playing tennis, only problem was last time we played got a little over excited and did a massive swing and nearly took out the ceiling light in the lounge! oops! I love the hula game, mostly becuase I can whoop the other halfs bum on it!! gonna do the boxing game too I think, that's meant to have a good work out! lol

Back