Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

Hi I started on Weds 21.3lb. Things going well already but wondered if anyone else has been told you can have up to 25 sums a day? X

Ours has only just been dusted down and brought out of hibernation, but I love playing tennis, only problem was last time we played got a little over excited and did a massive swing and nearly took out the ceiling light in the lounge! oops! I love the hula game, mostly becuase I can whoop the other halfs bum on it!! gonna do the boxing game too I think, that's meant to have a good work out! lol

:8855: - dang those hanging down lights - ours are just the same!
The hula hooping is hard - I need to work on that! Will aim to have a go at the boxing this week too. Maybe we could set ourselves a wii challenge!xxx

Hi I started on Weds 21.3lb. Things going well already but wondered if anyone else has been told you can have up to 25 sums a day? X

Hi lisaz. Not sure about the syns - the most I've seen on here was 20 for 15+ stones so 25 would kind of make sense. Did your consultant tell you that? Tbh, I try to aim for around 10 on a good so that I get used to that level of syns. I think if I started on 25 and then had to reduce to 15 then 10 I would find that hard - but different strokes for different folks. xxx

Thank you for checking my diary out FreeBee. You're right about the too frequent weighing; I've been a daily weigher since my teens and I have been doing quite well with once a week weighing...until this week lol! Water sounds like a good idea - just dreading increased nightly trips to the loo but if it makes me lose...
I definitely need to up the body magic. Did an hour's walking yesterday but need to do something every day. Thanks for the tips. I'll take tomorrow (my official weigh in day!) as my final weight for this week and take it from there... xxx

I weigh myself every two weeks,that way if i have been a bit naughty i have a week to pull it back.I have been drinking 2 litres of water a day and every time i stick to drinking it i loose 4 lb a week.

I weigh myself every two weeks,that way if i have been a bit naughty i have a week to pull it back.I have been drinking 2 litres of water a day and every time i stick to drinking it i loose 4 lb a week.

Wow - 4lbs a week would be a dream come true! I keep thinking I should try and weigh myself every 2 weeks - will have to work on this tho' as I'm addicted to the scales and find once a week hard enough! Thanks for the top advice xxx

Feeling a bit down 2day. went off the rails for a few days, not determined to get back on track, and minimise damage for this week. Have started a food diary to help me (I hope).

Feeling a bit down 2day. went off the rails for a few days, not determined to get back on track, and minimise damage for this week. Have started a food diary to help me (I hope).

:bighug: Aww you poor thing. Don't worry - you'll be fine. Just jump straight back on the sw wagon. When I have days like that where I feel 'what's the point - I've got so far to go and it'll take forever' I browse around on here. It's amazing how much it cheers you up and makes you realise that you CAN do it - loads of lovely minimins folk are proving it. xxx

Thanks. Feeling a bit better 2day. Had a good day food-wise yesterday. Going to try and get the wii fit out later too.

There are some good apps on the android market,i use one that tells me how many calories i can have in a day,i simply scan in what food i have using the bar code scanner that is in the app,it tells me how many calories are in the food as well as lots of other details and deducts it from my daily allowance ,also if you put in exercise it adds calories to your daily amount.

Wonder if sw will do an app like weight watchers have done. Can't afford an ipad or iphone tho'. Have a nokia brick lol. Glad you've had a better day lil miss. I must do something exercisewise today too xx

hello my lovelies! how are we all? well it was WI day today and it went welll another 2.5lbs off whoo hoo!!!! hope everyone else is having a good day/week?

hello my lovelies! how are we all? well it was WI day today and it went welll another 2.5lbs off whoo hoo!!!! hope everyone else is having a good day/week?

Hi loho - fantastic wi result :happy096:I'd be soooo happy if I lost 2 and a half pounds. Gosh you won't be in this room for much longer at this rate hun! xxx

Hey guys! Im quite new to the website. Started SW about 3 weeks ago, starting at 22 stone 13 and now im at 21 stone 11.. so Ive qualified for the group! lol. You are all doing so well! I hope I carry on doing the same! Just keeping my self motivated and positive to keep myself going and on track. Not had any "bad days" yet, but im worried when I do as it will throw me right off track and itll be hard for me to get back on!
Hope you all have a lovely weekend
Rachael
x

My 4th weigh in today, and I lost 2lbs this week, so that's now 9lbs in total. another 3.5lbs, and I'll have to be out of this thread, lol. :)

Hey guys! Im quite new to the website. Started SW about 3 weeks ago, starting at 22 stone 13 and now im at 21 stone 11.. so Ive qualified for the group! lol. You are all doing so well! I hope I carry on doing the same! Just keeping my self motivated and positive to keep myself going and on track. Not had any "bad days" yet, but im worried when I do as it will throw me right off track and itll be hard for me to get back on!
Hope you all have a lovely weekend
Rachael
x

Hi xRachaelx - wow you've done really well hun. Bet you won't be in this thread for long!xxx

My 4th weigh in today, and I lost 2lbs this week, so that's now 9lbs in total. another 3.5lbs, and I'll have to be out of this thread, lol. :)

That's brilliant lil miss chatterbox! xxx

After a weeks holiday put on 3 lbs

Don't worry - it'll soon come off :D. Main thing is you enjoyed yourself and had a break! Looks like you're very nearly in the 20s anyway from your stats :D:D:D

Back