Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

hi im in the 21 stone club..im 21 stone 7lbs ..have nearly lost a stone in just over 4 weeks..so very happy to be here...but without offense i will be happier when i leave :) lol

Well done on your fabulous loss LadyFerret! I'm sure none of us will take offence as we all feel the same way. Hopefully we'll all be in the 20 stone room soon!xxx

Hello everyone! aren't we all doing well? Well it was weigh in today for me and I lost another 3.5lbs taking me to 21.75 just two away from my stone sticker!! getting there! before long there'll be nothing left of me :)

Hello everyone! aren't we all doing well? Well it was weigh in today for me and I lost another 3.5lbs taking me to 21.75 just two away from my stone sticker!! getting there! before long there'll be nothing left of me :)

Way to go loho :D:happy096: xxx

Wow - a totally unexpected loss of 4lbs!! Whoop whoop!! 4 and a half to go and I can go in the 20 stone room! Hope everyone's doing really well xxx

well done! I'm totally expecting a gain 2moro, after my chinese last night...whoops!

well done! I'm totally expecting a gain 2moro, after my chinese last night...whoops!

Not to worry lil miss - if you have had a slight gain it'll be fluid retention caused by all the MSG in it!! It'll soon come off. The main thing is you enjoyed yourself and don't feel guilty for doing so! xxx

Hey guys! Im quite new to the website. Started SW about 3 weeks ago, starting at 22 stone 13 and now im at 21 stone 11.. so Ive qualified for the group! lol. You are all doing so well! I hope I carry on doing the same! Just keeping my self motivated and positive to keep myself going and on track. Not had any "bad days" yet, but im worried when I do as it will throw me right off track and itll be hard for me to get back on!
Hope you all have a lovely weekend
Rachael
x

Wow - you're doing really well Rachael. Don't worry about bad days - we all have them. The main thing is to get back on plan as soon as possible. It's taken me years, and only very recently, to get to the stage where I can have an occasional celebration or treat or blowout and jump straight back on the sw wagon. I had convinced myself I couldn't lose weight on my own - my metabolism was too messed up etc etc but I'm going down the scales slowly and steadily. We're all here if you need an extra bit of support hun. Have a great week:bighug:xxx

Well, I managed to STS this week, so here for a bit longer. But better than the gain I was expecting!

Lost 2.4 lbs struggling to get to the lost 3 stone ,hopefully w
ill do it on my next weigh in

I lost 3.5 lbs so I'm dead on 21st now. Next week I'm hoping to be in the next zone with no offence of course ;-)

Got just over half a stone to lose so i can get under 20 stone,that would be a big thing for me,this is the first diet I have ever tried,so I am not doing too bad,there is always plenty of help on here.It was the same when i gave up smoking,i got lots of help on the forum I joined and now I have some very good cyber friends on facebook,and we text each other sometimes.

Got just over half a stone to lose so i can get under 20 stone,that would be a big thing for me,this is the first diet I have ever tried,so I am not doing too bad,there is always plenty of help on here.It was the same when i gave up smoking,i got lots of help on the forum I joined and now I have some very good cyber friends on facebook,and we text each other sometimes.

Well done brads - you're doing fab! SW is great isn't it! I don't think I would be doing so well if it wasn't for minimins. My OH is currently giving up smoking so I've kind of got an idea what you're going through! I keep telling him he should try going on some forums but he's a bit computer phobic! Looking forward to going down the numbers with you xx

Yoooo hoooo Im back :) I have left those 22s behind me and I am not going back :) xxxx

hi all I joined SW 9th jan.. at 21st.10lb :( in 3 weeks got down to 20.12.5 :) but put on 1.5lb this week which brings me here in the 21s hopefully only til next monday and I will see you all the other side I got there last week liked it for 6 days but celebrated too much sat night with chips vodka snow 80's music and london not even all that dancing stopped a gain :(

Yoooo hoooo Im back :) I have left those 22s behind me and I am not going back :) xxxx

Fab news Katie!! Let's NEVER go back to the 22s!! Onwards and upwards (or downwards ie on the scales!!) xxx

hi all I joined SW 9th jan.. at 21st.10lb :( in 3 weeks got down to 20.12.5 :) but put on 1.5lb this week which brings me here in the 21s hopefully only til next monday and I will see you all the other side I got there last week liked it for 6 days but celebrated too much sat night with chips vodka snow 80's music and london not even all that dancing stopped a gain :(

Lol jemmsie sounds like my kind of celebration!! We won't see you in here for long then. Hope to be joining you soon xxx

You will have to tell me where it is when i am ready to move,as for the smoking forum they are updating it at the moment but i would never have stopped smoking without the forum,lots of people all going through the same thing,cravings etc,i went on it every day and on February 23rd i will have stopped for 2 years,i still go on it to try and help others.

Hello all, I'm still here, only a little loss this week at 1.5lbs, was upset I missed out on my stone sticker by 0.5lbs! but it is going to be mine next week! so currently think I'm 21.6, so getting closer to moving into another room and I'm going to keep pushing until I get there!! Hows everyone else getting on?

Hi loho. Well done on your loss hun! I'd be very happy if I lost one and a half pounds every week - so don't despair! We'll all soon be in the 20s. I worked out 280 is 20 stones 'cos 10 stones is 140 so if you're 21.6 you're actually only 300 hun. xxx

Back