Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

Hi Becky I still didnt agree with trhe scales Im sure they were wrong ha ha this sat night its been strictly pepsi max all round :) fingers crossed for monday :) and hopefully we will all be in 20's soon xxxx

:( STS again this week. hope i do better next week. maybe it's time to up the body magic

Aww don't worry - I sense a good loss next week LM! Well, yesterday's weigh in showed I had gained 2lbs but it is that lovely special time of the month, so I weighed myself this morning (I know I know!) and the 2lbs had gone plus another half. 3lbs to go til bang on 21 then. Hope everyone has a good week xxx

I joined the Gym this morning wahoo go me lol.... felt really good I will shift this weight I will shift this weight!!

I joined the Gym this morning wahoo go me lol.... felt really good I will shift this weight I will shift this weight!!

Way (weigh!) to go jemmsie! xxx

THANKS Becky :) well adies (and gents) I'm escaping to the other side yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee 6lb loss this week chuffed to frickin bits :) 20st 8lb and going down whoop whoop whoop see you all over there soon p.s will still be popping in :) xxxx

THANKS Becky :) well adies (and gents) I'm escaping to the other side yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee 6lb loss this week chuffed to frickin bits :) 20st 8lb and going down whoop whoop whoop see you all over there soon p.s will still be popping in :) xxxx

Wooohooo!! Wow jemmsie that's AMAZING!! Have had a bad day and a bit of a binge tonight so think I will be in here a little longer :cry:. xxx

Ahh sorry to hear that becky :( I always have a binge on WI night we had kfc tonight I allow myself whatever I fancy or have craved etc then have low syns through the week and know on a mon I can have what I like without counting :) and today being an exception I find myself all day Monday thinking I'm having chocolate crisps etc etc by the time I leave my meeting I don't want it all :) xx

Ahh sorry to hear that becky :( I always have a binge on WI night we had kfc tonight I allow myself whatever I fancy or have craved etc then have low syns through the week and know on a mon I can have what I like without counting :) and today being an exception I find myself all day Monday thinking I'm having chocolate crisps etc etc by the time I leave my meeting I don't want it all :) xx

That's a really good idea actually Jemmsie. When I first started sw a few years ago I used to have a box of Guylian Shells a week and still lose!! Being that bit older now and having done so many stupid diets in the past, my metabolism seems to have slowed down a lot so think I can only get away with something like that once a month!! But we have to do whatever keeps us sane, and adopt sw principles for the majority of the time with the occasional binge. We're always going to love our food, after all! xxx

I'm into the next room! Just... 20 st 13.5 lbs ! Byyyeeeee see you all on the next zone!

Exactly hunni whatever keeps us sane hey... I am finding SW easier than other diets though :) well done Kelly see you over there :) xx

hello little lovelies, well WI was thursday and I lost 3.5lbs!I literally jumped off the scale and did a little wiggle dance! am so chuffed!!! lol :) so am nearly into the next room!!! whoo hoo!

:woohoo: loho!! Well done xxx

weighed in yesterday, and lost 1lb, so just 2.5lbs to go before moving into next room. want to get there next week!

After being very naughty over the weekend i was a bit afraid of my weigh in,but i lost 5.2 lbs so i am over the moon.Just realised what i weigh 20.48 stone,i should move to the 20 stone page if there is one,anybody know where it is.

Well done Brads! Hope to se you in there soon :D xxx

Back