Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

i will keep a lookout for you.You have not got to far to go,you will soon be there.

Thanks brads. It's taking so flipping long. I'm hoping to lose one and a half this week and the same next week then I'll more or less be able to say I'm in the 20s lol! xxx

Am pleased to report a 2.5lb loss this morning takes me to 21 stones and half a pound!! :woohoo:
Now I just need to lose 1 pesky 1lb and I can officially be in the 20s room! :woohoo: xxx

You can do it becky well done hunni see u there next week :) xx

:argh: Another STS this week, after I'd been so good food-wise, exercised more & upped my fluid intake. I don't get it!! I'm desperate to move on down to the next room! Gonna remain focused, and just hope the scales haven't caught up with the changes yet.

I have faith babe you will your doing great :) xx

Thank you sweetie. Just can't wait to see 20 as the beginning number! Will feel really think then :8855: Have a great week xxx
:argh: Another STS this week, after I'd been so good food-wise, exercised more & upped my fluid intake. I don't get it!! I'm desperate to move on down to the next room! Gonna remain focused, and just hope the scales haven't caught up with the changes yet.

Aw lil miss - don't get down. You have done fabulously. We're adapting to the rhythm of our bodies now and know we're going to have weeks where we have weird gains or sts. Keep doing what you're doing. it'll come off next week I betcha. Then you can console me when I forget all my own advice and throw a paddy 'cos I've gained :D:D:D!!xxx

Thank you sweetie. Just can't wait to see 20 as the beginning number! Will feel really think then :8855: Have a great week xxx

Aw lil miss - don't get down. You have done fabulously. We're adapting to the rhythm of our bodies now and know we're going to have weeks where we have weird gains or sts. Keep doing what you're doing. it'll come off next week I betcha. Then you can console me when I forget all my own advice and throw a paddy 'cos I've gained :D:D:D!!xxx

You will soon be there,i am feeling great my next weigh in is next Monday so i WILL SEE YOU ON THE NEXT LEVEL.:D

Thanks brads! Hey, don't want to jinx myself (touch wood!!!) but... had a sneaky peek at the scales yesterday and they were saying 20:12!!!!!! OMG I was so excited!! Just hope they stay that way for Saturday - won't feel right until the scales have shown that on the official wi day. Please could you post a link to the 20s room hun? Thank you - and well done with your weight loss! :bighug: xxx

i have a good feeling about this week. If I don't mess up I think I'll be moving on down!!:D

weighed in this morning and 3lbs down! taking me to 20st 13lb, so 20's room here I come!:D

got myself some new digital scales. they say I'm 6lbs heavier than my old ones say, which means at 21st 2lbs, I have to return here briefly :(

2lbs on this week. not been following plan as have had more stressful and important things to worry about. hopefully back to plan properly 2moro.

lil miss chatterbox said:
2lbs on this week. not been following plan as have had more stressful and important things to worry about. hopefully back to plan properly 2moro.

Good luck for getting back on plan x

Hello ladies and I must say I'm happy to be here because it means i'm making my way downwards :)

Managed to lose 5lb last week which took me from 22 3lb to 21 12lb, thinking that this logging in to different threads may help me to stay focused and on the plan :) Wi again on Tuesday, had a good week so far so fingers crossed...

x

Flirtypleasure said:
Hello ladies and I must say I'm happy to be here because it means i'm making my way downwards :)

Managed to lose 5lb last week which took me from 22 3lb to 21 12lb, thinking that this logging in to different threads may help me to stay focused and on the plan :) Wi again on Tuesday, had a good week so far so fingers crossed...

x

Well done on a fab loss :) I lost another 3lbs this week, so got 2.5lbs to get back to you. My Boyf is away now for 5.5 weeks, so would like to try and get into the 20's or as close as possible before he gets back xx

1lb off for me this week.:) life a bit hectic at the mo, but have sorted out menu for whole of next week. onwards and downwards!

Hey guys...Newly in the 21s

Hi all

I've just hit the 21s. 21 st 13 lb as of this morning. Hope you're all good, be nice to have some company on this stretch.

I'm really impressed with how everyone is doing. Big hugs and hope to chat with you all at some point.

Kirstles

Back