Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

I can`t remember being 11 stone,I would be over the moon if I ever get near 15 stone,I think that would be a good weight for me.On the plus side I have took a step closer to going in the gym,i bought some new trainers and two t shirts.I bought a pair of track suit bottoms last year but could not get anywhere near getting them on,I nam now wearing them so this has made my day.

Just looking at your stats, think I might change my goal weight to an interim one. 11 stones seems sooooo far away xxx

How we all doing this week so far? I've had a couple of wobbles, one of them resulting in sausage sandwiches! I'm ok now and back on it, feeling really good even though yesterday was 29 syns worth of naughty LOL!

Hope everyone else is doing well and feeling good.

Kirstles
x

lil miss chatterbox said:
2lbs off for me this week!:D and that's me moving down to the 20 stone room!bye!

Hello and goodbye LOL well done on ya 2lb off lovely x x

Iambe said:
Hi gorgeousnesses

Just weighed in. I've got a 2lb loss this week. I'm an ickle bit miffed because I should have been on target for 3lb loss but I had a wobble on Sunday and ate half a pack of digestive biscuits...Eeejit. But still it is a loss and I am glad for that. Everything is moving in the right direction at least!

21st 7lb...7lbs to go until I leave this luscious little room LOL

Speak soon.

Kirstles
x

Fab 2lb off whoohoo ! And those crap moments are.h hellish aren't they why.we do.it is beyond me, today I planned all day got mince out to make burgers but still ummed and aaghed about a Chinese to.the extent of dialling but did hang up lol ;) have a fab weekend x

I lost 4 this week taking me to 21 6.5 been lower been higher but only way now is down clothes are a nightmare at th mo lots falling off me lots to tight grrr on th plus side I did get my 6 stone award so slowly slowly n all that x have a fab weekend.....

Hi Lovelies - Brads that is a really big step forward in the gym quest! Well done you!

Well done Kaz - 4lbs :woohoo: and Kirstles. You're doing really well. :8855: at the theatre seat; I have had the same problem!!

Been back on plan for 3 or 4 days and was 21. 3 and 3/4 at yesterday's home wi. So relieved it's moving down again. :bighug: to everyone xxxxxx

Hello lovely peoples

I've just weighed in and it's 3lbs off this week. I feel like I don't really deserve it because I've been sooo inactive this week as I've been poorly, but hey ho, I'll take anything my body will give me! LMFAO

Hope everyone is doing well. Well done for your losses, really impressed with what you're doing!

Kirstles
x

Hi Lovelies - Brads that is a really big step forward in the gym quest! Well done you!

Well done Kaz - 4lbs :woohoo: and Kirstles. You're doing really well. :8855: at the theatre seat; I have had the same problem!!

Been Iback on plan for 3 or 4 days and was 21. 3 and 3/4 at yesterday's home wi. So relieved it's moving down again. :bighug: to everyone xxxxxx
I am not to sure about the gym,I did not enjoy it at all,I felt like a fish out of water,they were all youngsters.I may stick to the swimming
swimming.gif
although my son said he wants to join the gym,if he went i may be tempted to go with him.

I am officially now in the 21 stone room!! Hello everyone, just a bit of background...

I joined SW on 12th March 2012 and have at this point in time lost 2st 8lbs (36lbs) and I now weigh a cool 21st 11.5lbs :)

Jade wow !!!! thats a lot to lose in is it 5 weeks ? well done...

Well I won't bore you with my life story, however I have been as high as 28st 9lb in 2004 ... but got down to 23st 4lb when i joined sw 'again', got down to 21st 9lb by mid march, but due to 'life' have been off sw and so started again this morn with just a pound gain after a month off so i'm well chuffed :)...

So yes i am now 21st 10lb & hope to be less next week :)))))

g x

Wow guys you're doing brilliantly. I'll be posting a gain in the morning unfortunately. I was off poorly last week and went into old habits comfort eating mode. But I'm back on it today.

Good to see you're doing well guys, you're brilliant inspirations!

Kirstles
xxx

Hey peeps

4lb gain this week. But it's ok I totally deserve it considering the food that I've eaten but it's all good, I'm on it again now!

Kirstles xxx

Hey peeps

4lb gain this week. But it's ok I totally deserve it considering the food that I've eaten but it's all good, I'm on it again now!

Kirstles xxx

i had the same gain this week. let's hope we can both get it shifted again!

Awww bless ya babes, well we'll have an awesome time this week losing those silly pounds. I've got a real test of willpower at the mo. I've got to bake a load of cakes for a bake sale at work. Lots and lots and lots of temptation. I've pre-made some ryvita cake to try and steer me clear of eating the cakes ;)

Kirstles
x

Lost 7lbs this week! A total of 3st 1lb! And I also got SOTW and SOTM!

Well done Jade you're doing absolutely fantastically. What a wonderful inspiration you are.

Kirstles
xxx

Hullo peoples

4 lb loss this week. So back to where I was before I got poorly the week before last. Yay.

I'm aiming for under the 21 stone this week. Fingers crossed.

Good luck everyone and well done!

Kirstles x

Iambe said:
Hullo peoples

4 lb loss this week. So back to where I was before I got poorly the week before last. Yay.

I'm aiming for under the 21 stone this week. Fingers crossed.

Good luck everyone and well done!

Kirstles x

Well done! My scales are teasing me! I sneaky peak(it's something I've always done) I need to lose 6.5lbs to get into the 20's and it's showing me between 4 and 5.5lbs loss! Got til Friday morning to try and do it! Would be awesome if I can, if not-I'll do it next week :) x

Back