Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

Fan-damn-tastic hon. We're all getting there. Isn't it such a fantastic feeling!?!

Kirstles
xxx

I know! Having lost 43lbs now, I feel so much better about myself.. :) I know I have a long long way to go, and I know hopefully I will one day get there! :)

Iambe said:
Fan-damn-tastic hon. We're all getting there. Isn't it such a fantastic feeling!?!

Kirstles
xxx

Yep :)

jade.xoxo said:
I know! Having lost 43lbs now, I feel so much better about myself.. :) I know I have a long long way to go, and I know hopefully I will one day get there! :)

Well done! Slowly does it! Loose it too fast and it may go back on equally as fast! :)

Well I'm still with you for another week, only just! 1.5lbs to go this week to the 20's. Can't wait!! x

Well done treasure. It'll be wonderful motivation to be good this week won't it! At least that's what I'm hoping for myself.

Kirstles
xxx

Iambe said:
Well done treasure. It'll be wonderful motivation to be good this week won't it! At least that's what I'm hoping for myself.

Kirstles
xxx

Yeah it sure will!! I'm loving seeing the numbers go down! I can't wait to get into the teens! I got into the 200's this week so that's a milestone xx Jo xx

Great thread :heartpump: my start weight was 21st10... Im on my third week n pushing for my stone off! X

Well done matey and welcome ;) !!!

Hi peeps

Thought I'd pop a little note on here to ask you guys about your exercise regimes. I'm not really doing a great deal of exercise at the moment beyond house/garden work at the moment. Last night I went to Butser Ancient Farm (they have a Beltain festival there every year and they burn a big wickerman it's fantastic fun and a really great site), normally we park at the bottom of the hill and walk up along the road, this time because of the weather that car park was closed so we had to park at the top of the hill.

I could tell that this was going to be interesting on the walk down, it was fairly steep and I was out of breath walking down the hill (carrying a fairly heavy pack). Anyway so the end of the night came and it was time to walk back up the hill. I did OK but I had to stop a couple of times. I initially felt quite rubbish about the whole situation but then I reminded myself that I've lost a stone so far and it's all going in the right direction. It felt great when I got to the top and I had a smile on my face.

I'm sat here watching Claire's episode of Obese: A year to save my life and thinking to myself about the reasons why I got to this stage in the first place. I've seen the episode before and it always makes me cry. Looking at the regime which she undertakes and the level of exercise she seems to be doing is quite gruelling and I just wondered what you ladies who are at this weight feel about exercise.

At 18 stone I was a fairly active person even completing a 13 mile walk at that weight, I never used to let the weight get in the way but over the last couple of years with the extra 4 stone I can really feel the difference and the affect which it is having on me. I'm still a good swimmer and can manage 30 lengths with ease, the issue is where I have to walk, go up stairs, walk up a hill etc...the weight that I'm carrying means that it feels like it's such a struggle.

Love to hear what you guys think.

Kirstles
x

I do alot of walking. Working up to a walk/jog. The mileage has been going up n up each week. The weather gets to me tho and im not a big fan of going myself :confused:. Ill up date my signature tonight with my mileage. X all the ppl on here are so nice wish some lived by so could do walks!!! X swimming i enjoy on my own but the also costs. Gym i try go once a week with a friend as she pushs me. X tonight im a bit low...coz i want to see results on my body not just the scale, my partner is taking advantage of this and has asked if we can have PIZZA for tea :mad:. I said yes coz ill make slimming world chips and have less pizza. X grrr hate feeling like this. So either a 10 mile walk...if my friend is up for tht or gym/swim. But i also walk to weighing class on tuesday. X

So yeh.... Thts all im doin just now! X

Hello :) I have 4lbs to lose to get into the 20's so here I am :) Well done to everyone on their awesome losses thus far!

Hello :) I have 4lbs to lose to get into the 20's so here I am :) Well done to everyone on their awesome losses thus far!

WOW,,, what amazing losses for ur first two weeks! Well done!

Im trying for 4 to 5lbs this week! 5lb would get me my stone! X gym tonight and walk to sw tomorro should do it! I hope! X

Exercise wise I seem to have had weeks when i'm really into it - zumba on the wii & wii fit & weights. then my head tells me i don't have time for all that! i'm studying with the OU, so haven't had my head out of the books in about a month cos my assignments have cut off dates. my weight loss doesn't. although i am thinking that just starting 30 minutes a day would be a good start for now, and hopefully help boost my losses.

Lost 3.5lbs this week :) and its my * week! :D Plus been so stressed this week what with exams and assignments :'( so skipped a few meals in desperation to finish them. Very chuffed. Only 1.5lbs and I'll be in 20s..

Well done Jade, fantastic loss for 'that' week. Look after yourself while it's busy hon.

Thanks for the answers on the exercise front. I think I'll approach it in the body magic way and try and focus on Bronze for a month and then upgrade my activity.

Kirstles
x

Nice one Pickle, see you there ;)

Kirstles x

Ha ha ha...Oh well I'm still here but only by the skin of my teeth, the scales were umming and ahhing about 20/13 and 21 so one more week of my lovely company you lucky things (sniggers to self). 4lbs off this week...Yay!

Kirstles
x

Iambe said:
Ha ha ha...Oh well I'm still here but only by the skin of my teeth, the scales were umming and ahhing about 20/13 and 21 so one more week of my lovely company you lucky things (sniggers to self). 4lbs off this week...Yay!

Kirstles
x

Well done :) next week eh x

It's all good I feel quite cheerful about it coz tomorrow if I get on the scales it'll defo read 20/13...HUSSAH!!!

Nearly there!

Kirstles xxx

Back