Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

Well done matey! Hopefully see you there next Wednesday (though technically I already am).

Kirstles
x

I have 1 and a half lbs to get to the 20s room I am sooo hoping I get it this week xx

Noice - Nearly there hon!

K
x

Right, very happily I shall be moving into the 20st room tomorrow. So looking forward to it.

Bye 21st room I shall miss what you taught me and thank you for being there! Love ya xxx

Hurrah!

Kirstles
x

i'm officially back out of here again! :D

I'm officially out of the 21st after losing 6lbs this week :( Love you guys x

Hello everyone - back in here after a bad few weeks but hey, it's quality company in here! xxx

I'm joining your company at 21st 4lbs, hopefully I can move onto the next room soon :) .

Hi I have just joined back at Sw, I am 21 stone, in 2009 I joined Sw and lost to 16stone then gave up, so back at it again, first week fingers crossed I can motivate myself for a weight loss.

sarahevans said:
I'm liking the idea of 7 stone lighter in a year!

I'm on 23 so my weight is way too much for my age. Id always been a bit bigger at about 16/17 years old I remember I weighed about 15 stone but with being tall I didn't look bad and was about a size 18. In reality I'd be over the moon if I could just get back to that!! But then I got a boyfriend and got comfortable with each other! Then I got a car so wasn't walking everywhere like I was before. So then in 2009 I tried lighterlife when I started that I weighed 21 stone 11 but could only manage a few weeks and ended up 20 st 4. So then last nov I joined sw at 22 st 11 and I'm now 21 st 1. I can't wait to be less than 20st 4 cuz that's the lightest I remember being in the last few years

This so sounds like my life.... I could of written this i at 17 also weighed 15 stone but am tall and walked everywhere so in my oppinion i was happy with the way i looked then i learnt to drive forgot i had legs and with a bad diet the lbs quickley come on. I also started ll in 2009 both diets started at 23 but i stuck ll through and lost 7 stone glad u diddnt waste ur time coz as soon as i stopped the weight just came straight bk no matter what i did...so that lil taste of being bk where i was at 17 yrs old made me realise how unhappy i am with my weight ive been on sw for about 8 weeks now and have just moved into 21s so im well on my way to where i wanna be not gonna loose my way this time coz im focused and am determined to do this so i can fill 2 dreams 1 to be bk to where im most happy with my body... And 2 to become a sw consulton and help others discover sw and make that journey to happiness gd luck every1 xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Hi All

I joined you group about 2 weeks ago at 21st 4lb, Its now time for me to leave as I've weighed in tonight at slimming world at 20st 11lb:D. My time has been short but goodbye and luck to you all in your journey down to the next stone. Maybe I will see you there. Auntbam

Aunt Bam said:
Hi All

I joined you group about 2 weeks ago at 21st 4lb, Its now time for me to leave as I've weighed in tonight at slimming world at 20st 11lb:D. My time has been short but goodbye and luck to you all in your journey down to the next stone. Maybe I will see you there. Auntbam

Well done see u there x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Anyone still in this room? Currently 21st 7.5 and wanting out of the 20s ASAP!

Technically I'm still in this room. Have jumped out twice, and somehow keep coming back :( Think most other people have moved onwards and downwards though. Good luck to you :)

I was like that with the 22s but determined not to be like that with this number!

Hi There,

I'm going to join SW on Tuesday this week. I started WW this time last year at 21st 10lbs and got down to 19st 5lbs, then got ill, fed up and started eating again - put it all back on and am back up to 21st 7lbs. Can't believe how easy it is to put it back on. So starting again this week and trying something new. Hope to be able to do as well as some of you guys have done!!

I think as well as the diet I need to start exercising this time - did walking last time and did the race for life this year for the first time. Couldn't do it again now to save my life.

All encouragement and tips gratefully received.

Emms.

Back