Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

Hi there new to this site. WI this morning after Christmas and I had managed to stay the same weight as before all the excess so but happy bout that. Onwards from here hope there is many losses!!!

2lbs off for me this week!:) onwards and downwards! hope everyone else is doing well

Hi all, new to the site :) have rejoined SW this month after being off-plan for a number of years and watching the weight creep back on :( hoping for a new front number in the next couple of weeks! x

Welcome sa84bry. Good luck to you. Looks like you've had a great start already :)

Hi Folks :wavey:

Down to 21st 9.5lbs but I've still got a way to go before I leave this group

Hope you are all doing well

Hello Helen, and welcome. 1lb loss for me this week. A bit disappointed it wasn't more, but at least it's going down!!

hi all, i'm new to this site and been doing slimming world for about 7 weeks now and have lost 1 and a half stone. i was 22 stone 7 and am now 20 stone 13. my weight lose is starting to slow down now but it's still coming off.

Hey lil miss, yeah :) I'm absolutely delighted! I know it's unlikely to continue at that rate though! Lol, how is everyone's week going so far? I decided to make mushy pea curry... wasn't convinced by the sound of it but OHMIGOD it's amazing xx

Hi Sarah,

Wow, 1 and a half stone in 7 weeks is fantastic! Well done you! xx

Hey guys, wee question... how are you setting your PAT? I'm undecided as to what I plan to do - reason being, for a "healthy" BMI of 25, I should apparently be 12st1lb. My mum is around my height and around this weight and I think she's a wee bit thinner than I'd like to be (on a side note, she's lost 22st to get to this point, having had a gastric band about 10 years ago. One of the main reasons I want to lose weight is because I'm frightened I'm going to end up in the position she was in). I'm thinking somewhere between a BMI of 25 and 30 would be idea for me. Now obviously, my consultant can only recommend a PAT within the healthy BMI range but as we are allowed to decide target ourselves... aaargh! I don't know what to aim for.

Sam x

Wow - you are all doing really well:D
Sam, I feel I have so much to lose just to be healthy I'm going to leave my PAT for the forseeable. I was advised that I don't have to decide about this for a while but I have committed to my Club10 target as my first major goal. I think that there will be at least four of those before I feel confident to set a PAT ;)
As you can see from my stats, my journey is going to be a slow one:eek:

That actually seems like a more sensible idea Helen! I've been doing various calculations today and have worked out that even 2lb a week would mean most of the way there by the end of the year. Remember hun, it doesn't matter how fast or slow, it's the getting there that counts. I went to SW a good few years ago and I can remember then hitting really big losses for the first month or so and then it slowing right down so if I can manage 2lb I will be delighted! Also, the fact that you've lost over the Xmas and New Year period is fantastic, you should be very proud of yourself missus :) xx

Aww thanks Sam. I'm aiming for an overall 2lb per week so I really do have quite a bit of 'catching up' to do but you are right, at least I weigh less now than I did when I started:p
Our stats are pretty similar atm - bet there's quite an age difference though;)

I agree with Helen - smaller goals and the decide final target later. It makes it less daunting!

Had to go to an earlier WI this week, due to a shift change in work. As I expected, not such a big loss this week, I think in part thanks to having extra HEXs before I realised I'd done it. Still, got 1.5lbs off so happy-one-stone to me :D still a bit to go for my new front number though :( x

Well done! The main thing is it's coming off, and as I was reminded this week, if you lose just 1lb a week, then over a year you will have lost nearly 4 stone! And that's definately worth celebrating! :D

That's very true - 4st is not to be sniffed at. When are everyone else's WIs this week? xx

Back