Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

Tonight for me

Hello all! Can I join this lil group please? I joined SW last night. I'm on the extra easy option and I weighed in at: 21st 10.5lb

I don't know what to set as my main target yet, but I do know that I'm just going to do little goals at a time. My first goal, is to get to 20st!

:welcome2: BritneyDean and good luck to you.

2lbs lost for me this week :D Hope everyone else is doing well

Hi Britney :) welcome! How are you finding things so far chick?

Ooh Lil Miss, well done! Here's to another good week. I've decided I'm going to experiment and attempt to make some muffins with porridge oats and yogurt today, lol, I'll let you know how it turns out :D x

Hi Ladies :wavey:

Well done on your losses this week :bliss:

Welcome Britney - hope you enjoy your journey:D

My WI is Wednesdays & I lost another half pound this week. My losses are really slow but they ARE losses which can only be a good thing:p

Hi ladies! I'm having relatively slow losses too. Have had 9 weigh ins and have lost 9lb. At least it's a move in the right direction eh! It's just frustrating as I have a friend who has lost 3 stone in five months! It seems to be taking me FOREVER! I'll keep plodding along though, if I lost a lb a week that's loads across the year! :) xx

I'm finding it so hard to stay motivated when my losses are so small but I just keep telling myself that I am still losing:eek:

I'd still like to hit 2lb a week loss though ;)

Hi all,
Good to see people here - I'm trying SW from with two friends and we are all paying £4 a week and whoever has lost the most at 4 weeks gets the pot of £48!!!! Whilst I'd love to say that I could motivate myself without the money, the money really helps!! I've lost a chunk of weight before but I've put a lot back on and I now really really want to loose some a d more this time!
This board is fab for inspiration and information!! :553:

Well done on the losses everyone! A surprise 6lbs off for me this week :D so 1 more to go for a new front number and a shiny new sticker :D AND I got my bum into a pair of jeans a size smaller than I've been wearing, so good day all round :D.

And hi Charlie :) nice to have you here! The guys and girls on these forums are amazing! The inspiration pictures thread really helps to keep motivated when you're having a bad day, I find.

A 1lb loss for me this week, which I'm taking and running with! It's been a pretty stressful week, and SW and exercising went out of the window! Back on it now though. :)

I'm still only on my first week, started on Tuesday - on the train at the moment and normally on long journeys I'd get something nice to eat...carrot sticks aren't the same! :(
How's others doing?

Lil miss, a loss is a loss honey, everything off is a step in the right direction!

Aye Charlie, I know what you mean!

Bit annoyed with today myself, have had to count 2 syns for every coffee I've had as the shop I was covering in had no sweetener :( *cries* so no Kitkat for me today! I shall learn to carry some with me in future. What a waste!

Hi ladies! I am pleased to say that at weigh in tonight, I am out of the 21s !! I now weigh 20st11.5 lbs !!! Good luck to all of you!!!!! Keep at it.. see you in the 20s thread!!!

Well done Britney :) 1lb off for me tonight, so 21st on the button now - hopefully see you next week! xx

3lbs off for me tonight - got my first 1/2 stone award :))

Ohhhh well done you!!! xx

Thanks sweetie :)
I'm still smiling
How has your week been?

Not such an awesome one this week :( have hit a serious case of the munchies the last couple of days - I think I may go and have a nosy in Holland and Barrett and see if I can get an appetite suppressant as it's not SW friendly stuff I'm craving and I really don't want to go backwards. I think it may be because I've got a few days off together and I'm bored rather than hungry... still very annoying! How's your week so far? xx

I have no idea to be honest. I try to keep to the plan but this weekend has seen the consumption of a great deal of alcohol and the subsequent loss of control with nibbling stuff that is completely off plan :(
But, on the up side, I have my meals planned for the rest of this week and so will endeavour to limit the damage as much as possible :p
I'll let you know how I get on on Wednesday:eek:
Looking forward to hearing how you get on:D

Back