Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

Hi all I'm pre-emptively posting in here! I actually weigh 22st 2lbs so I'm keeping everything crossed I'll be officially here within the next week or 2!

Good luck lovely youl soon be in here xx

Hello is this thread still active ? I'm here too, I joined last week and taking it seriously now !

Hey Kate08, there's a few of us knocking about :) I'm 22 stone exactly as of last week so hoping I've lost enough to officially join you guys in this room this week!

Due to a few bad weeks I went up one :eek: But will hopefully be here next week !

I'm here now but hopefully only for a few weeks whilst I lose enough to drop down again! I'm 21st 11lbs as of last night :)

im 21 stone 1 i cant wait to leave it lol i want to be 14 for my first stone goal then maybe 11

I started some years ago at around 26 stone.....got down to 20 and since then I yoyo between 20 and 21 and a half.....currently 20 st 5 but started again about a month ago at 21 st 1lb..............so hoping to stay in the 20's and then down............................

Hi all started slimming world today at 21st 5lb!
Absolutely gutted when I jumped on the scales this morning after 7 months of not weighing myself finding out id put 2 stone on! :(

Definitely determined this time! :) x

Had my Saturday weigh in today lost 4.5 lbs ! :) which puts me back into my 20's yay x

Just in the 21s now so hopefully can get through them quite quickly! 11lbs to go :) xx

I am now in the 21's. I was bang on 22 at my starting weight, and after losing 6.5lbs this week im now 21stone 7.5lbs so hopfully in the coming weeks I will get into the 20's!

Well done Shabutie. Great loss there. :clap: We're trying our best to join you from the 22's thread but the scales aren't cooperating! :whistle:

Made it into the 21's today. :D My 8lb loss brings me down to 21st 8lbs now. What a relief. Lets hope it doesn't take me quite so long to work my way down into the 20's!

How's your 2nd week been going Shabutie?

Well done ellie! Thats a fab loss! Im hoping to get to 21st 7 5lbs this week or next to get me my 3.5st award! :) xx

Thanks, Sarah. :D What day is your weigh in day?

Your weight is flying off you. Have you been having a good week?

Back