Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

Aw thankyou, i think its taking too long haha im very impatient! How are you getting on?

It's not been a bad week but not great either! Was at home visiting family so fell off the wagon a bit lol but back on it from today :) hoping to lose a few lbs by friday! Have you had a good week?

Usually get weighed in on a friday morning but sometimes have to go on a thursday night if im working :) what about you?

Not doing too badly this week, thanks Sarah. Like you I'd like this weight gone tomorrow but it won't be so I'm slowly learning patience. :rolleyes: Helps that my clothes are just starting to get bagging and I've gone down a size. :D

I used to weigh in Fridays and liked it. Trouble was I'd scoff at the weekend thinking I'd got a whole week till my next weigh in. Very naughty! Can't get away with that with my Monday weigh ins. :p

I could cartwheel round the virtual room. That's 4.5lbs off for me this morning. I'm really starting to believe in myself again. What a great feeling.:bliss:
I was getting ready to settle myself in this zone for a few weeks but I can practically smell the coffee in the 20's thread now. YIPPEE! :D

I could kiss the person in the eating out thread that posted a picture of their low syn Nandos meal. Copy-catted it and had a great meal out for 6.5 syns. Chose Butterfly chicken, Grilled corn on cob (leaving the pat of butter in its wrapper!) and a bowl of Spicy Rice. I snaffled my sons bowl of green leaf salad, too. Don't you get a lot of leaves, filled half my plate!
Never tried Nandos before but absolutely loved it. :drool:
Isn't the SW way great! Its shown me I can eat great meals out without feeling deprived. Just a bit of prior planning needed to make good, healthy choices. :D

Hi ellie my weeks not too bad thanks! Been quite good on plan! Night time weigh in tomorrow though so hoping for a 1.5lb loss for my 3.5st award! Hows your week going xx

Hi Sarah. Can't wait until I can say I've lost 3.5st! It will come. :D Hope you get it this week. You're zooming alng nicely. Must to effecting your clothes now. Some of mine are gettng baggy and I'm just reaching for the 2.5st award.

This week is going fine. Riding on the success of eating out healthily at Nandos, I'm now more confident about lunches out over the weekend. Its only pack ups I need so I've chosen chicken salad with savoury rice one day and frittata (can't spell) and salad another. Syning some treats for 'afters' and a bag of Ringos and we should be fine. :)

Can I sneak in please? I lost a pound today so I can now officially join you the 21 stone zone! Yay! :)

I knew you'd do it Hipps! Missed all the excitement while being temporarily internet-less. We moved Monday and no internet till Thursday so I'm grabbing the chance to get online on my tablet wherever I can.

It's so inconvenient having no access to syns online on the SW website. Add to that no cooker till a week Wednesday. Determined we won't hit the takeaways (too expensive anyway). I've a slowcooker, microwave, health grill, toaster, panini press, plus a halogen oven I'm too scared to use. How hard can it be to stay on track for a week or so. :rolleyes:

It IS hard to stay on track for a week.:p We've been good so far. Only a few more days until the cooker gets installed. The house looks like a wearhouse though. Boxes and bags everywhere and seems like half the furniture doesn't fit. :cry: I don't like moving. :(

It IS hard to stay on track for a week.:p We've been good so far. Only a few more days until the cooker gets installed. The house looks like a wearhouse though. Boxes and bags everywhere and seems like half the furniture doesn't fit. :cry: I don't like moving. :(

Know what you mean Ellie...we are due to move in a few weeks! AAAAAAAGH:eek: Well done for staying on track and I hope you soon get settled in x

Thanks Jemima.:) I got my kitchen bin found and set up today. Its the little things that make you so happy. No carpet yet, though. Feels like camping as you try to keep everything off the floor so it doesn't get dusty!

Have given in and treated us to a Milky Bar dessert tonight. At 8 syns I thought it well worth it. :D

It takes time but as you say when the little things fall in to place it begins to feel like home, you'll be sorted in no time...can't say I'm looking forward to our move, such an exhausting process! Enjoy your milky bar dessert, yum yum! x

I love moving house, all the planning and everything, but last time we moved I had a weird 'breakdown' on the day, the stress was enormous and I just froze, everyone around me were working like ants and I was sitting in the garden crying! Very odd, lol!

Where have you moved to Ellie, is it close to where you were? Well done being good without an oven, I'm finding it hard to be good even with one, lol! Hope you're feeling settled in soon. :) x

Its only about 2 miles from our last. It wasn't a move we wished to make but a necessary evil. :( Having said that, I've now got the most enormous bedroom, as does our son.
Today we have moved my garden. The new garden is looking so much better now. It was just grass before.

I gave in and had a choc ice today. 7 syns worth! I'm going to have to rejig those syns again to allow for it. Better be syn free meals until Monday. :rolleyes: We were so hot after all that digging I thought it was justified. :D

I think you deserved that Choc Ice!

Another 1lb off for me today. Slowly chipping away at this zone. Will get there in the end. :D Very excited I got my 2.5st award today.:bliss:

Back