Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

Another 1lb off for me today. Slowly chipping away at this zone. Will get there in the end. :D Very excited I got my 2.5st award today.:bliss:

That great...you must be well chuffedxx!! The 21's eluded me again this week AAAAGH I lost 1/2lb, it was my time of the month and I wasn't eating much free/superfee or all my HEX's, so could be that. I am so hoping to make it in here next week, hope my seat is still reserved! though at this rate you'll be going out the door to the 20's room just as I'm arriving LOL X

Don't you worry, that chairs ready and waiting for you. As regards me moving down to the 20's, in my dreams! I'm a real slow coach when it comes to this weight loss malarkey. Shock myself some weeks but on the whole I just get small losses. I don't mind. (Much :rolleyes: )

Well done on your loss, too. Slow and steady wins the race, right? :D

Don't you worry, that chairs ready and waiting for you. As regards me moving down to the 20's, in my dreams! I'm a real slow coach when it comes to this weight loss malarkey. Shock myself some weeks but on the whole I just get small losses. I don't mind. (Much :rolleyes: )

Well done on your loss, too. Slow and steady wins the race, right? :D

I know what you mean, I'm become a small loser too! started off quick(as you do) then it's slowed right down, with just the odd big loss thrown in to delight me now and then! Really hoping to get my (very slightly!) smaller bum on that seat soon though, and as you say slow and steady wins the race!

You're so close now Jemima. This week could be your week!

Talking of bums ( :eek: ) I was tripping up my maxi dress today, wondering what the heck was going on when I realised that the reason it was so long on me must be because I'm slightly less rounded in the bum and tum areas. :happy036: The hem hadn't come down, honest. :D

Hiya Lou. :D Are you brand new to SWorld or having a restart?

If you are new I think you'll love it. Very versatile plus its really teaching me to make better decisions around food, on the whole. :rolleyes: I've a feeling if this is your 1st week that you may not be in this zone next week after WI and you'll be the one saving us all a seat in the 20's. ;)

Ah thanks ellie.

First week. Brand newbie here. So excited. Is it childish that I want stickers and awards every week. Today is the 21st of 5th month and i'm starting today 21.5 I think it's a sign....:eek:

Louise x

You're so close now Jemima. This week could be your week!

Talking of bums ( :eek: ) I was tripping up my maxi dress today, wondering what the heck was going on when I realised that the reason it was so long on me must be because I'm slightly less rounded in the bum and tum areas. :happy036: The hem hadn't come down, honest. :D

What a lovely feeling!!:D before you know it will be on the floor HA HA!!

Lou, we all want stickers every week. :D It really motivates me when I know I'm within grabbing distance of another. Such pretty colours, too. :p

Jem, I think another half stone and that dress will be dragging in the dirt, thats if I don't get my needle and cotton out first. (Which I better because mum bought me that dress and I'd never hear the last. :rolleyes:

This week is going swimmingly for me, Sarah. How's it turning out for yourself? Happy or horrid?

Last edited:
Ah thanks ellie.

First week. Brand newbie here. So excited. Is it childish that I want stickers and awards every week. Today is the 21st of 5th month and i'm starting today 21.5 I think it's a sign....:eek:

Louise x

Oh, spooky! It is, it is a sign! :D

Good luck. x

Lou, we all want stickers every week. :D It really motivates me when I know I'm within grabbing distance of another. Such pretty colours, too. :p

Jem, I think another half stone and that dress will be dragging in the dirt, thats if I don't get my needle and cotton out first. (Which I better because mum bought me that dress and I'd never hear the last. :rolleyes:

This week is going swimmingly for me, Sarah. How's it turning out for yourself? Happy or horrid?

Good to see it's going great for you this week. How are you settling in? x

First week is going well. Think I'm following the plan properly. Killing me not to stand on the scales day and night. My weigh day is Tuesday and i'll just have to learn to wait :rolleyes:

Another newbie here, new to slimming world too. My weight's piled on after brain surgery that's left me a bit disabled (brain doesn't tell legs to work properly without intense concentration) so any kind of cardio-thoracic exercise just isn't possible.

Anyway - on the positive, my first week and I've lost 7lbs so I'm over the moon. Just need to keep the momentum up, reading the stories on here is really an inspiration.

Hope everyone else is going good.

Good to see it's going great for you this week. How are you settling in? x

Argh Hipps I'm useless at this moving thing! We'd no chance to pack nicely and make copious lists (I ADORE list making) so everything was quickly boxed or slung in binliners and most are still that way. :eek:
I've just been wandering around In bewilderment trying to decide which room to attack first. Did get my nets all altered today. Mighty proud of that little achievement.
And.........THE COOKERS INSTALLED! :woohoo:So we are getting there. :D Are you doing okay, Hipps?

JoGP - Thats such a good start. WELL DONE! I also have probs that mean exercise is difficult. We'll still lose the weight, won't we? ;)

Lou it will be so much more exciting if you wait. More time, more chance of lbs gone. :D

Quite a good week thanks ellie! It actually helps when its the week before pay day and im skint because I have to make do with whats in the house lol :) 2lb this week and aiming or 3.5lbs next week! X

Sarah, 2lbs brilliant! :clap:
I'd really love a 2.5lb loss this week myself so I get in the next zone but I think I'm whistling in the wind. Like you I'm scratching round in the cupboards this week and my mum's gone all mother hen and sent food round ("your dad and I will never get through this, love, you take it" type thing ) So french bread got in the house. Say no more. :eek:

JoGP, I started out impatient too. Wanted it gone yesterday as it were. Then I found patience, got all philosophical, 'enjoy the journey' blah blah. THEN someone treated me to a new coat, one size too small :cry:. Guess who's yelling threateningly at those hips again.

Well yesterday didn't go as planned. So exhausted I gave in and ordered a chinese. :mad: How silly was that! Got a bit overwhelmed with the house and just weakened.
At least I chose a chow mein, slightly better than other meals, and will have the other half for lunch today. I also ate lots of ham offcuts from Morrisons deli. Sure sign I'm slightly panicking with all this work.

I guess in reality it boils down to one bad week. I was cross because I'm so close to the 20's and I'm pretty sure of a real gain this week.
Still, tomorrow is WI so I can quickly write it off and start afresh with a new week.

Hope you others are fairing better than me. ;)

I can't believe it. I lost! All that worry and paranoia for nothing. 5lbs off today. :bliss: So that's me finally in the 20's. :D

I'm so excited too that finally my BMI is in the 40's. Only just but it feels so much better than being in the 50's.
Better go find the 20's thread but don't think I'll stray far from here until we all go down together. ;)

Back