Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

Hi everyone, hope you are all doing well,

Is my seat still reserved!! I lost 3lb this week so I can now officially come in to the 21 room!!:D YES!! It seemed to elude me for weeks but I'm so happy to be out of the 22's (Just!). Now I can join you all in working towards the 20's (can't believe I'm saying that!!). Ellie...I told you that just as I was knocking the 21's door you'd be off to the 20's LOL!! Well done!!!xxx

I can't believe it. I lost! All that worry and paranoia for nothing. 5lbs off today. :bliss: So that's me finally in the 20's. :D

I'm so excited too that finally my BMI is in the 40's. Only just but it feels so much better than being in the 50's.
Better go find the 20's thread but don't think I'll stray far from here until we all go down together. ;)

CONGRATULATIONS Ellie..really chuffed for you!!! That dress is on it's way to the floor for sure now LOL! xx

I can't believe it. I lost! All that worry and paranoia for nothing. 5lbs off today. :bliss: So that's me finally in the 20's. :D

I'm so excited too that finally my BMI is in the 40's. Only just but it feels so much better than being in the 50's.
Better go find the 20's thread but don't think I'll stray far from here until we all go down together. ;)

I hate you! :D You are so good at this! Well done Ellie, you must be feeling great... I was the same about my BMI being in the 50's, I love to see that drop as much as the scales, congrats on being in the 40s.

I'm very, very jealous, I've got weigh-in in an hour and my scales at home haven't budged, and I thought I'd been good this week too! :) xxxx

Hi everyone, hope you are all doing well,

Is my seat still reserved!! I lost 3lb this week so I can now officially come in to the 21 room!!:D YES!! It seemed to elude me for weeks but I'm so happy to be out of the 22's (Just!). Now I can join you all in working towards the 20's (can't believe I'm saying that!!). Ellie...I told you that just as I was knocking the 21's door you'd be off to the 20's LOL!! Well done!!!xxx

Well done on officially being in the 21s, you're doing great! I'd say we should have a bit of friendly competition to the 20's, but you'd win hands down, lol. :)

Well done on officially being in the 21s, you're doing great! I'd say we should have a bit of friendly competition to the 20's, but you'd win hands down, lol. :)

Thanks Hipps! It felt like forever to get out of the 22's so I'm really chuffed to finally be here! Lets see who can get to the 20's first;)..the way I've been losing you'll be off first LOL!! xx

Thanks Hipps! It felt like forever to get out of the 22's so I'm really chuffed to finally be here! Lets see who can get to the 20's first;)..the way I've been losing you'll be off first LOL!! xx

I think you'd definitely win, I was in the 21's for about 6mths, lol! :D

I lost half a pound again this morning, which after my scales saying I'd STS, is a bit of a relief, and it's taken my BMI (just!) into the 47's so I'm happy with that. x

Hippopotamum;7318I92 said:

. x

:rotflmao: I am just creasing up. You are so funny! :D

Well done both of you on your losses.
Jemima, woohoo, you did it! Sounds like Hipps is ready to shred through these 21's with you. I'm going to be cheering you both on. :party0011:

I lost half a pound again this morning, which after my scales saying I'd STS, is a bit of a relief, and it's taken my BMI (just!) into the 47's so I'm happy with that. x

That's great Hipps, and so nice when you had thought you'd STS, it feels so nice to see that BMI going down down down! xx

:rotflmao: I am just creasing up. You are so funny! :D

Well done both of you on your losses.
Jemima, woohoo, you did it! Sounds like Hipps is ready to shred through these 21's with you. I'm going to be cheering you both on. :party0011:

Thanks Ellie, yes I finally made it!! Looking forward to getting to the 20's with Hipps (Sure she'll get there first the way I've been going!!), come and see us often now you are officially in the 20st room (not jealous at all :p) I told you I'd be arriving JUST as you were leaving, you must feel great xxx!!! Now you'll have to save us both seats in the 20's...but as I'm arriving you'll probably be off to the 19's room!!

How's everyone doing?

I feel like screaming today, all the house moving stress has come to head, we are due to exchange tomorrow and our buyers solicitor is so useless(known for being crap sadly but they think he's great!) hasn't done the necessary, everyone else is ready, removals booked(they can't do it the following week!) and the joke is our buyers are the ones who have been pressuring us, now it's come to it THEY are the ones holding it all up! As there are no agents involved I'm the only one who seems capable of trying to sort it all out and I'm sick and tired of it now, what with that and all the moving house admin, organinsing/packing etc etc AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH feel so stressed, can't face any lunch and I'm desperate to gorge on a tube of chocolate philli(my guilty pleasure now!!). :cry:

Gosh what inspiration looking at your progress, particularly Jemima, Hippo and Elli. I know it's going to be a hard slog but wondered how you all maintained momentum and motivation? I've just loss another 3lb so I'm 10lb over 2 weeks which is ok.

Went for a chinese meal last night for a family birthday and it nearly killed me watching everyone tuck into the fried starters and even more so when it came to the duck course, but I stayed a good girl and worked within my sin limit for the day. Got 2 more meals out coming up at the end of this week (all my friends and family birthday are Feb and May) so got to stay strong!

Wow girls, all these pressures and stresses ( feel for you Jem! ) but you've not let it turn into an excuse to eat the house/restaurant out. WELL DONE TO YOU BOTH!

Congrats on that 3lbs loss, too Jo. ;)

Just flying out the door but couldn't ignore your posts. Keep strong and I'll nip back once I get back home. Just remember, you're doing great! :D

Lost 7lb today my first way in. So down from 21.5 to 20.12 xx

So I'll say bye bye...see everyone very soon xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Gosh what inspiration looking at your progress, particularly Jemima, Hippo and Elli. I know it's going to be a hard slog but wondered how you all maintained momentum and motivation? I've just loss another 3lb so I'm 10lb over 2 weeks which is ok.

Went for a chinese meal last night for a family birthday and it nearly killed me watching everyone tuck into the fried starters and even more so when it came to the duck course, but I stayed a good girl and worked within my sin limit for the day. Got 2 more meals out coming up at the end of this week (all my friends and family birthday are Feb and May) so got to stay strong!

Hi Jo,

Sounds like you are doing REALLY well...10lb over 2 weeks!! I don't think you'll need any advice from me but I think maintaining the motivation is just a case of putting one foot in front of the other over a certain period of time, there will be great days where you feel invincible and like it's the easiest thing in the world, other days can be tough and you feel sorry for yourself that you can't eat that fattening thing you are craving. I think you can have a bit of what you fancy on occasion so long as it's planned and you allow for it, but overall so long as YOU KEEP GOING on plan you WILL GET TO THE END OF YOUR GOAL, those are my thoughts on it anyway:) x

Wow girls, all these pressures and stresses ( feel for you Jem! ) but you've not let it turn into an excuse to eat the house/restaurant out. WELL DONE TO YOU BOTH!

Congrats on that 3lbs loss, too Jo. ;)

Just flying out the door but couldn't ignore your posts. Keep strong and I'll nip back once I get back home. Just remember, you're doing great! :D

Thanks Ellie, Feeling a little bit better today as all is going well now with exchange, i'm just knee deep in organising/ packing/cleaning:sigh:...just have to wait until next Friday to complete and move to our lovely new home, and it'll all be over (then the hard work of unpacking, cleaning etc etc can start again! LOL)can't wait cos as you know it's stressful so i'll be flippin glad when it's over now!! Didn't turn to the choc philli by the way, the little devil has been calling out to me loudly but I've resisted so far LOL! Hope your having a good week xx

Lost 7lb today my first way in. So down from 21.5 to 20.12 xx

So I'll say bye bye...see everyone very soon xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It was short but sweet Louise!! Well done you, that's fantastic:D you'll be with Ellie in the 20's now, she has reserved out seats, see you SOONER rather than later I hope! xx

Wow fab losses everyone, you're doing great. :)

I can see me being left behind, sat in the 21's, all alone and crying, until like, September and all of you flying past! :D I'm not jealous, I'm not! xxxx

LOL Hipps! I'm been so busy/stressed with my house move I've not been 100% this week:eek:not done anything awful but just not been on it like normal AAAAAGH! Might not w.i. next week and wait until the following (could do without any additional weight related stress next week as we move on Friday and i'll have enough to cope with packing/organising/planning/cleaning/screaming!). Will be glad when next week is over and i can re-focus on getting in to the 20's!...how's it going for you this week?x

Wow fab losses everyone, you're doing great. :)

I can see me being left behind, sat in the 21's, all alone and crying, until like, September and all of you flying past! :D I'm not jealous, I'm not! xxxx

:rotflmao: You are not going to be here until September! And no one is going to leave you alone. :copon:As if! We'll all stay here and nag ya until we're all together again. :D

I'm having an off day. Do you know how many syns are in a big bag of pork scratchings? I do. :ashamed0005:
Chow mein ordered yesterday AND today. I managed so well with this moving malarkey until now. I've rolls of carpet everywhere, including the kitchen. It looks like Allied carpets here. If I could reach the cooker I'd of had a bash at dinner but no chance.
Decided to let myself off the guilt trip this week. Relax and enjoy I think. ;)

:rotflmao: You are not going to be here until September! And no one is going to leave you alone. :copon:As if! We'll all stay here and nag ya until we're all together again. :D

I'm having an off day. Do you know how many syns are in a big bag of pork scratchings? I do. :ashamed0005:
Chow mein ordered yesterday AND today. I managed so well with this moving malarkey until now. I've rolls of carpet everywhere, including the kitchen. It looks like Allied carpets here. If I could reach the cooker I'd of had a bash at dinner but no chance.
Decided to let myself off the guilt trip this week. Relax and enjoy I think. ;)

Sounds like a plan Ellie, don't worry about it, we all have off times(moving is proving to be tricky for me too), I'm trying not to feel quilty that I've not been 100% this week, I've decided to have a fortnightly w.i. instead, and I know that the odd diversion won't effect me so long as I stick to it the majority of the time i'll still get there, same for you xx

Back