Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

Sounds like a plan Ellie, don't worry about it, we all have off times(moving is proving to be tricky for me too), I'm trying not to feel quilty that I've not been 100% this week, I've decided to have a fortnightly w.i. instead, and I know that the odd diversion won't effect me so long as I stick to it the majority of the time i'll still get there, same for you xx

Yep I agree. No harm in an off week and I've enough confidence in the plan to know I'll be fine.

Are you all packed up yet? Which day do you move?

As I thought I gained 2lbs this week. Still managed to stay in the 20's by the skin of my teeth but my BMI went back into the 50's. :sigh: Not having that! It'll be back off again next week.
Good news is I now have stair carpet down. :D Bedroom carpet purchased and awaiting laying by hubs. House still in chaos everywhere. I'm NEVER moving again. :p

Yep I agree. No harm in an off week and I've enough confidence in the plan to know I'll be fine.

Are you all packed up yet? Which day do you move?

Almost, just last few bits to pack now, but we're pretty much there now with the packing, this week I'm concentrating on doing a big spring clean, cutting lawn etc (house is clean anyway but I want to leave it spotless!)We are moving on Friday, and guess what!!? the road has been being dug up for weeks in the road right near us, something to do with the new street lights and now today they have moved in to our road, right near our driveway with diggers, drills etc etc!! ideal for when the removal lorry comes, spoke to them and thank goodness they are not going any nearer our house but will be there on Friday so it's going to give the big removal lorry a job to get outside our house now, talk about sod's law AAAAAAAAAGH! Trying not to get stressed this week:rolleyes:

As I thought I gained 2lbs this week. Still managed to stay in the 20's by the skin of my teeth but my BMI went back into the 50's. :sigh: Not having that! It'll be back off again next week.
Good news is I now have stair carpet down. :D Bedroom carpet purchased and awaiting laying by hubs. House still in chaos everywhere. I'm NEVER moving again. :p

I feel for you Ellie...moving house is such a stress no matter how much we try not to let it affect us it just does!! No doubt that 2lb will be off in no time so don't worry. I'm not even weighing in today, can't face it today as I know I've not been 100% due to moving stress, to top the lot my dogs been ill on and off for 5 months with a mystery cough/bronchitis type illness that no matter how much we take her to the vet or spend on medication is never diagnosed or treated, and she has been worse this last week or so, last night was hell with her coughing and so I've not had much sleep either:cry:Will weigh in next week and hope I've not done too much damage, but no overall i'll be back on track heading for the 20's in no time, and you'll be heading for the 19's x

I lost 2lb today, which is good for me after all of those wee half pound losses, so I'm a proper happy hippo today. :)

Ellie, you're doing great, you know it's just a tiny weeny gain which you'll have gone in no time.

All this talk of moving is giving me itchy feet! :D xxxxxxxxx

Well done Hipps that's great! Can't wait to get this move over, then I can really focus on getting in to the 20's...at this rate you'll be there well before me LOL xx

Well done Hipps. Look at you with your 2lb losses. :D

Don't even think about moving. YUCK. Not worth the stress if you don't have to. Just look at me. Three weeks on and I still can't find my pj's and I'm already fighting with three local Tom cats that think my garden is their personal loo and give me loathing looks each morning. :(

Mums coming to help me tame the garden. Guess which part of the garden I'll be directing her to when she does a bit of weeding. :sign0151:

Jem don't blame you missing a weeks WI. So difficult to stay 100% when you're moving. Did I say I HATE MOVING. :p

Hi everyone. I had my first meet yesterday, I'm 21st3 so hopefully I will get to move across next week! I have been reading about how well everyone is doing and I hope I can do the same! :)

I'll polish off another seat in the 20's ready for you. In fact you might even get my seat if I don't buck my ideas up. :rolleyes:

So how are you finding SW Emmi?

Well done Hipps. Look at you with your 2lb losses. :D

Don't even think about moving. YUCK. Not worth the stress if you don't have to. Just look at me. Three weeks on and I still can't find my pj's and I'm already fighting with three local Tom cats that think my garden is their personal loo and give me loathing looks each morning. :(

Mums coming to help me tame the garden. Guess which part of the garden I'll be directing her to when she does a bit of weeding. :sign0151:

Jem don't blame you missing a weeks WI. So difficult to stay 100% when you're moving. Did I say I HATE MOVING. :p

YOU DID ONCE OR TWICE!!! LOL...feeling like I just want it all over now, counting the days and hoping I can fit everything I need to do in. Fed up that the moving stress has affected my food, feel guilty and wish I has managed to stay 100% and cope with everything that's going on, but I guess I'm only human and the good thing is that I know I'll be back on it 100% in no time, once the move is over there'll be no stopping me;)

You'll be far more organised than I was Jem and the eating will settle back to normal. ;)

I'm starting to feel much better about the move today. I've now got bedroom carpet down! :clap: Not sure what its made of though because it smells like the elephant house in here. Think I'll keep the window open tonight and give the room a blow through. Only the lounge carpet to choose now.

HA HA!! an elephant house, sounds delightful LOL!! :D You crack me up!! Glad your getting there and feeling better xx

The smells virtually gone this morning. I normally like the newness of carpet and wallpaper but this was decidedly odd.

Meal planning in earnest today as I've been letting things slide. Just taken delivery of a new cookery book, too, 'A girl called Jack' which is highly frugal and I think will fit in well with SW.

No gardening today as its chucking it down so back to hanging pics and mirrors etc I think. I even managed to bake a loaf of bread yesterday which made it all seem really homely. :D

Hows things going for you girls?

Hi there
I wondered if maybe I could join in?!
I joined slimming world on Monday night and ashamed to say I was 21stone 9.5lb *goes and hides*. ?
Well now done 2 days! Tomorrow is day 3 so far not too bad! just don't see how I can eat so much still and still loose!
I'm aiming for 1 stone each month if poss!

Hi Sam. :D Is it SW you're doing? I'm intrigued by the Slim and Save bit in your sig. Wondered if it was a new plan I'd not heard of. :)

You've lost a lot already judging by you stats. Good for you.

Hi Ellie
Didn't no my stats were on here still (doing it on phone)
no not on slim n save I'm on slimming world!
Did slim n save a while back! was good short term you loose weight fast but it's hard milkshakes/soups and not sustainable! it all goes back on quick too! Hence why I'm back!
This time I'm doing it the healthy n sensible option!

Ah with you now Sam-tia. I've done shakes and soups in the past and had the same results. Love SW even if I have the occassional blip.
It really does teach how to make good choices with meals but allowing for a few treats.

I sometimes use my syns for sweet treats but slowly I'm preferring to use them for nuts in salads or extra cheese and crackers for supper. I think my chocolate and crisp habit is disappearing! :eek: Guess I too am enjoying the heathy and sensible way. :D

That's great. I must say I cannot honestly believe how I can be loosing weight I'm eating more than I ever have the last few month. (think prob been starving myself too much)
Now tho having a healthy breakfast dinner and tea and feeling good!
Yesterday everything I are for free/super free! I only had 2 snack a jacks so 5 syns.

Only thing in finding is it's hard for me to have the heb a! not a massive milk/cheese fan. Yesterday I just didn't have it. Dunno if you have to everyday!

I've finally changed my stats on my profile/ticker from the initial ones last summer (joining WW) to the new ones from joining SW again in February, I think I didn't have the confidence before to make the change, if that makes sense? So, I'm just half a pound from my first stone, I so desperately want that next week, lol. :)

Sam-Tia, I don't think it's essential to have your Healthy extras, I often don't have my B choice as I have IBS and can't eat loads of breads, cereals, cereal bars, etc, although I usually have milk every day, so I do use my A. Do you eat 'free' yoghurt/cottage cheese or any form of dairy at all?

Oh, Ellie, you're such a good girl, lol, my Syns are used on wine, chocolate, wine, crisps and wine, although a lot less than it was, I still like my treats. :) x

Awwww that's ok then.
just don't wanna eat 4 triangles for sake of it!

Back