Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

Awwww that's ok then.
just don't wanna eat 4 triangles for sake of it!

I don't believe in having stuff for the sake of it, but for that extra bit of calcium you could use them in a pasta sauce or in a jacket potato with beans poured over, it'd give it a bit of extra flavour too. :) x

Doing fine here, Sam. :D Is it your weigh in today?

I know it will be yours, Hipps. Hoping upon hope for that half pound to be gone for you. ;)

Where's Jem? :confused:

I'l be back later to see how you're all doing. Think it might have been emmi's first WI since starting, too.

I managed to lose that 2lb I put on last week :eek: plus 4 more so I'm feeling mighty pleased. Hubs is about 1.5st off target (don't they make you sick) and son has lost over 3.5st.

Eldest son has now decided to join in, spurred on by the shock of seeing his younger brother recently. He's just moved back into this area and is getting me to write menu plans for him.
He really loaded the weight on during an unhappy relationship and now is set to start afresh. Strange what emotions can do. He was always so thin. See, not just us girls that comfort eat.

Last edited:
Wow Ellie well done you what a fab weight lost! Must make it much easier everyone else being on it!
yes it's my weigh in tonight! I had a sneaky hop on the scales today and it showed a loss so hoping time tonight it's still showing a loss and I bit gonna get there and I've stayed the same! fingers crossed!

Fingers crossed for everyone else weighing in today.!

Aw, hello lovely Ellie, I lost a pound this week and I'm putting it purely down to your 'hoping' :D as I can't take any credit for it, wing and a prayer and all that, lol, anyway, I've got me wee stone award! Chuffed to bits with that. :)

I've taken a food diary this week, hoping it'll push me into making some real effort, I'd love a 2lb loss next week, fingers crossed.

Your poor son, is he back living with you? It's hard when they hurt isn't it, good luck to him. Well done to the family, great results. :) And well done on your absolutely amazing loss (again!) this week, you're doing fabulously well lovely. x

Yeah, where is Jem? You doing okay? What about you Samtia? How are you doing? Sorry, cross posted, good luck for tonight, let us know how you get on. :) x

WOOHOO Hipps. Look at that shiney new award! Isn't it pretty. :talk017:
WELL DONE. :D

Looks like tonight will be a good one for you too Sam. Shall check back to see. ;)

And yes Hipps. Sadly eldest is staying with us for a fortnight while he sorts things. Desperately hard to watch, particularly as he has a baby and toddler. Still, he has a large family to support him. Thats some consolation.

Hi ladies soooo

Week 1 and I lost 7.5lbs!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't stop smiling!!!!!!!

7.5lbs! :faint2:

Get those stats changed ASAP. Let the world (well web) know what you've achieved. So pleased for you. ;)

Oh my word, that means you, hipps and I all got awards this week. Have I missed anyone elses?

I know Ellie I still can't believe it! I will change my stats when i next go on my computer. (On app on phone)
I got a certificate and a shiny sticker! Makes me want to get more shiny stickers! I now am thinking right I wanna get a 1 stone sticker lol!
We are all doing so well, let's keep the momentum going!

Sorry was asleep lol!
yes have had a good week I have also been 100% and within my syns.
Was my birthday and I was good all day and kept all my syns so I could have a slither of birthday cake. Which was nice and I enjoyed it so much more than I usually would! Savoured every mouth full.not sure how many syns and I may of gone over slightly but I'm thinking if I'm good oh my syns on other days that will be ok!
Altho......
I do have a meal out this weekend!!! Eeeek! It's in a Chinese restaurant so part of me is dreading that!!!!!! So trying to only use like 5 syns each day so that if I do go but over on Saturday it will compensate it! altho I have looked online and they do like a tepanyaki bit where they cook stuff like chicken so was thinking I will oppt for that and just have to syns however it's cooked!!
I'm determined to be good and not just have my usual mentality of ohhh it's just one day!
Would rather not go to be honest! Determined this time!

Eating out is tricky. We were invited to a pie and pea night at a friends last weekend and I was totally relieved that events meant we couldn't go. I'm determined to find my way around these situations, though, as they'll constantly crop up in everyday life and I've got to factor them into my new way of eating from now on. Can't avoid a social life, can I? lol

Having a buttered hot cross bun tonight. I've syned it. Going to enjoy every mouthful. :D

Yeh I guess that's my thinking im going to go and just been as good as I can and I'm hoping if I be good everyday up to it, it will be ok.

Ohhhhh a hot cross bun omg that sounds amazing!!! I've had 7.5 syns today. A bread stick (1.5) and tonight a curly wurly (6)

Curly wurlys are the best. I have to watch them. Ones not enough for me so I had to stop buying the multi packs.

The HC bun was soooo good. A little weakness of mine so I have to 'buy' myself one with my syns once in a while. I'm using them more healthily tomorrow as I want to make Jamie O's Botham burgers and they carry syns.
Was going to do the 'fakeaway' burgers but I love the ones I usually make.

My son likes breadsticks. He syns himself some dip and has breadsticks with it. :)

Yes I love chocolate it is my weakness! I have a big box of frereor Rochers sitting on my kitchen unit from my birthday Monday OMG
I could quite easily eat them all lol!
I tend to put my curly wurly in the fridge (altho someone said on here about freezer but yet to try it) and break it up into little pieces and suck them individually lasts me about 15 mins! unlike before would of been gone in prob 30secs!
Yeh the breadstick today was nice, was at work at a meeting they were being given out and really fancied one so I took it (praying it wasn't too high on syns) But glad was only 1.5 when I checked!
can't believe now going into day 10! god it's starting to speed up a bit now! The first week seemed to take forever now when I worked it out I couldn't believe I had done 9 days and starting the 10th

I do that with curly wurlys to make them last. :D I've got 2 drawers full of chocolate bars at the moment and getting fuller every week. My dad buys the family a bar every friday and I haven't the heart to stop him. He's been buying them for me every week since I was 4. He's 85 now And I'm not going to spoil his treat now. My little grandson whos 2 benefits now. :)

Been poorly today. Went to park to enjoy a read in the sunny weather and was suddenly very sick. Might be too much sun or a bug my friends have had. In bed without my tea even though I fancy it now. Will have to have my homemade burger tomorrow now. :(

Back