Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

Oh no Ellie poor you! Let's hope it was a bit too much sun n not a bug! Make sure u drink plenty and look after yourself!
Well done on resisting the chocolate ur dad brings around that's fab!! That's really good!
mind u I think the 2 boxes if choc I got brought for my birthday havnt been opened and still sitting on the side I'm proud I havnt touched them too!

Aw, Ellie, hope you're feeling okay now. My LO has a jiffy tummy too, he's had to stay off school today so he's not happy as he's missing golden time, bless him! I know if he gets anything I'll have it next!

Sam-tia, well done on resisting those chocs, I'm not sure I'd be able to. :)

Lovely sunny day and we're stuck in the house watching TV and playing Lego (it's lovely really!) I might get the eldest to look after LO later and go out for a quick walk, blow the cobwebs away. :) x

Its awful when the littlies get sick. At least they get lego time with mummy. ;) I miss lego. :(

And thanks for the sympathy but all better today. Naturally I didn't let on to the men of the household. I'm enjoying the fussing. ;)
Still don't know what caused it. One second I'm cooing over a couple of squirrels, then getting a panic on when one came hopping determinedly towards me and I realised how rat-like they are close to, then the next moment the poor little chap was dodging...... well, you can guess.
:jelous:

Still no Jemima?

Its awful when the littlies get sick. At least they get lego time with mummy. ;) I miss lego. :(

And thanks for the sympathy but all better today. Naturally I didn't let on to the men of the household. I'm enjoying the fussing. ;)
Still don't know what caused it. One second I'm cooing over a couple of squirrels, then getting a panic on when one came hopping determinedly towards me and I realised how rat-like they are close to, then the next moment the poor little chap was dodging...... well, you can guess.
:jelous:

Still no Jemima?

I'm sorry, but the image of the squirrel dodging... made me laugh, I imagine it wasn't quite so funny at the time! Glad you're feeling better. x

Was given this link by destamia on the 20's thread for Italian cheese and potato torte. It really is delicious and 2.5 syns on EE or green.

Southern Italian Torte (cheese and potato cake) | Mrs Fat to Slimmer

That sounds lovely, I'll be giving that a go, thanks. :)

Hi everyone
Well end of day ummmmmm 11. I actually had to think about it then! not counting down the hours of each day! It just feels like the way it's gotta be now.which is a good sign!
Can't believe Ive made it to end of day 11! ?
I hope I can keep this will power up!!
got my dreaded meal tomorrow but feeling positive and wanna make some good choices.
I've been good all week only having like 6/8 syns so hoping if I do go slightly over on my syns tomorrow it will be ok.
So how's everyone's day been?! Weather has been lovely here but not got to enjoy it much as been at work.
Hope it stays nice this weekend

Hi girls. All being good I hope. :D Sam, sounds like yu've got it all sorted for that meal. Hope you enjoy yourself. ;)

Is your littlie better now, Hipps? Took me until today to feel A1 again but nothing wrong with me now. Just about to devour steak and salad with perri-perri rice. YUMMY

Well I had the meal! to be honest I thought I would of loved it! But I kinda was just like ohhh well this is spoiling my good week I felt annoyed ! I tried to fill up on noodles, chicken bits and stay away from the fried stuff! But obviously couldn't be 100%! However I didn't have desert! Like everyone else! So I was fairly please!
However then I just sabotaged myself when I got home I felt sorry for myself and come home and ate 5 of my frerror Rochers!!!!!

Anyway have woken up this morning feeling a bit rank my mouth feels grose! So back on plan today! I hope my 1 evening of stupidness hasnt spoilt the rest of my good week!
Weigh in day tomorrow.... Be gutted if there is no loss! So back on 100% plan today!

Sam, whether the scales do or don't give you the results you want this week, at least you're back on plan straight away. ;)

Yep.
How's everyone else's weeks going?!

No loss for me this morning, STS. :( No matter. A nice fresh week with all my syns to play with again. :D Hardly ripping up the 20's like I planned, though! Guess I'll just have to accept I'm a 'leisurely loser.' :p

You're doing a great job Ellie, don't knock your achievements, you're doing really well. :)

I lost a pound, slow and steady, which I'm happy with, it's coming off, but I'd just love a good 3-4lb loss one week. I think I might up my exercise this week, brush down the exercise bike for when I can't get out for a walk. See if that helps. xxxx

Good job, Hipps. :D I might dust off my hand weights if you're giving the exercise a push. Don't want to appear lazy here. :p

Oohh, I might do the same, my eldest has some smaller weights so I might give them a little go too, my arms are a disgrace and they might be able to help. :)

2lb off for me today! I've hit 21stone exactly!
So hopefully next week I'll be into that next stone Bracket!

Brilliant Sam! :D

Hipps, my arms are not my best feature by far so maybe the weights should see some action. My ones are only light. Embarrassed to say my grandson (2 and a bit years) had no problems moving them out the way when he was playing the other day. Still, start gently. :rolleyes:

Not been on my weights yet but hitting the wii fit hard. Hows the exercise going with you, girls?

My eating hasn't been great this weak. Craving food all the time. Could be because *week due but not arrived. If it decides not to come for 4 months like last time I could be grazing till Autumn. :eek:

Hi ladie! I lost 5lb this week. Got my stone and half award and am now in the 21s!! Yay.

Not been on my weights yet but hitting the wii fit hard. Hows the exercise going with you, girls?

My eating hasn't been great this weak. Craving food all the time. Could be because *week due but not arrived. If it decides not to come for 4 months like last time I could be grazing till Autumn. :eek:

Hopefully it's just a wee phase, I was terrible over last weekend, I felt like I couldn't be filled, I don't know what it was, but I feel back to normal now.

I've definitely been moving around more, making an effort not to be so sedentary, but I forgot I'd said I'd have a go on the weights until I read this again, lol, so when DS1 gets his lazy bum out of bed I'll ask if I can borrow them. :D I'm off for a bath then we're off for a walk, it's such a lovely morning, I don't want to waste it sat in the house. :) x

Hi ladie! I lost 5lb this week. Got my stone and half award and am now in the 21s!! Yay.

Yay, Well done, and wow, that's a brilliant loss! :) x

Back