Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

Thank you! Loved seeing that 22stone bracket go away!

And seeing that BMI go down too :) :)

Hi Ellie and Hipps,

Sorry I've been M.I.A due to waiting nearly ages for the internet to be re-connected at the new house, been here 13 days now and only just got it back on after the move AAAAAGH!!! The move went well:)....still boxes everywhere upstairs and loads to do, but I'm so knackered with everything and to top the lot our dog has been really bad with her mystery cough/illness so been waking us up every night:( so not feeling great, but gradually getting back to normal. Food wise I'm sorry to say I've been struggling and haven't lost anything for the past two weeks....feel awful that I let the moving stress get to me :mad: We have a housewarming thing at the weekend and are doing a BBQ, so I will have a bit of what I want THEN from Monday I am determined to get totally back on track with my plan and not LET ANYTHING STOP ME after that, I knew the move would throw me off track a bit so I kind of expected it, but still feel fed up about it! Still hopefully i'll find the motivation again and start losing again and working towards that 20 room!

Well done Ellie and Hipps looks like you've been doing so much better than me!!! I missed you x

Oohh, I might do the same, my eldest has some smaller weights so I might give them a little go too, my arms are a disgrace and they might be able to help. :)

Mine too....and with all that moving boxes I thought they might have shrunk by now! Think i'll also need to get some weights x

No loss for me this morning, STS. :( No matter. A nice fresh week with all my syns to play with again. :D Hardly ripping up the 20's like I planned, though! Guess I'll just have to accept I'm a 'leisurely loser.' :p

Slow and steady wins the race don't forget! I've got to get my bum in gear or i'll still be in the 21's at Christmas!

Jemima you're back! :D Didn't even think about the obvious loss of connection when you moved. We were fortunate with ours as I still had access to our other house until the day the broadband changed to the new.

Enjoy your house warming and then you'll be ready for action with us lot, although a BBQ is no bad thing on SW. ;)

If you're ready for a house warming then you are streets ahead of us on the organisation. I'm still apologising profusely when my friends call about the chaos and hoping they've forgotten how many weeks we've been here. :eek:

Hi Ellie, Yep i'll be back in action with everyone from Monday, I've not been stuffing myself but I know I've not been on it like I should be, sure i'll feel much better when I'm back totally in control of my food again and trying to get to that seat you've been saving me in the 20's, I think you'll have to give it a good dusting off as it may take a while for me to get to there!! We're not that organised at all! it's just certain people(the in-laws) can't wait to get round so hubby invited them this weekend AAAAGH!! I'd rather have waited till we'd been here at least a month or so... but never mind:rolleyes:. We've still got loads of boxes to unpack, they are just hidden in the garage and the spare room LOL!! Have a great weekend:Dxx

Jemima you're back! :D Didn't even think about the obvious loss of connection when you moved. We were fortunate with ours as I still had access to our other house until the day the broadband changed to the new.

Enjoy your house warming and then you'll be ready for action with us lot, although a BBQ is no bad thing on SW. ;)

If you're ready for a house warming then you are streets ahead of us on the organisation. I'm still apologising profusely when my friends call about the chaos and hoping they've forgotten how many weeks we've been here. :eek:

Oh, and Ellie (and anyone else who fancies joining in!) if you could kindly give me large kick up the bum for Monday that would be greatly appreciated!! xx

I'll be bending over ready!!LOL xx

Think it will be me needing the kicking. My eating is eratic this week to say the least! :(

Tommorow i'll give you a large kick up the bum if you'll give me one LOL!! A new week, time to re-focus....we can do it!! xxx

Yep, we'll do it.
However....................

When I go off for my happy hols to the seaside next weekend I'm making no promises regarding being good. I'm usually VERY bad. :ashamed0005: Makes it all the more important to stay on plan until then. :)

Least I've been getting some body magic in with some gardening. House is still chaos but the gardens beginning to look great. :D

I STS this morning so all that worrying was for nothing. Accurately I lost 0.25lb but I'll not bother counting that yet.

Yep, we'll do it.
However....................

When I go off for my happy hols to the seaside next weekend I'm making no promises regarding being good. I'm usually VERY bad. :ashamed0005: Makes it all the more important to stay on plan until then. :)

Least I've been getting some body magic in with some gardening. House is still chaos but the gardens beginning to look great. :D

Happy hols by the seaside...yum yum!! Enjoy, it will all level out overall, as you say we'll get there despite a few small diversions! Gardening is great for BM, I think i'll be getting plenty of that myself in the next few weeks as we have a big lounge to decorate, plus I've still got two bedrooms to unpack and a garage full to the gunnels with boxes( I can't even find my peg bag!!). Feeling better than I'm getting back on track this week. Glad you've STS - well actually lost 0.25lb that is so much better than a gain:D

Well done Ellie, I agree with Jem, a STS (or even better, a 0.25lb loss!) is a million times better than a gain! :) Where are you off to on your jolly-holli-days? x

Good luck getting back on track this week Jem, I don't envy you all the unpacking! x

I lost another pound. I didn't do the weights at all, I just kept forgetting, so I'll give that a go this week, I've also took a food tracker thingy and I'm going to be as good as gold this coming week, I really, really want a little bit more than a pound next week. :) x

Thanks Hipps and well done on your loss this week, I'm not proving much competition so far but I'm working on a comeback LOL!!;)

Well done, Hipps. Steadily you're making your way down I see. ;) Both of you girls will soon be getting that beautiful orange 1.5 st award. Isn't it a gorgeous summery colour, perfect for your collection. :D

Jem, I had to buy a new peg bag. Same problem here so I treated myself to a Cath Kidston lookalike one. :p

Saw my osteo-surgeon today. Didn't tell me anything I didn't already know except that I have 'tennis elbow.' Must be all that wii tennis I play because thats the only real exercise I've managed for years. :8855:Hubbs knew better than to say anything to the consultant but I saw the smirking.
Been told to eat salads and drink Evian water for 6 months and then he hopes I'll be fit for surgery. Yeah right! I told him I was doing SW and had managed over 3st doing it sensibly and will continue my way. Bless his little cottons, he laughed and laughed and told me I'd done brilliantly and to continue with whatever I was doing because it was clearly working. Isn't it lovely when they say something positive instead of attacking you with the scales and making you feel that all mankinds problems could be solved if you'd just lose10 stone! Argh the pressure!

Hipps we're going to the Yorkshire coast to Scarborough, visiting Whitby and some of the other little fishing villages, although goodness knows how we'll cope with the hills and cobbles at some of the places.

Well done, Hipps. Steadily you're making your way down I see. ;) Both of you girls will soon be getting that beautiful orange 1.5 st award. Isn't it a gorgeous summery colour, perfect for your collection. :D

Jem, I had to buy a new peg bag. Same problem here so I treated myself to a Cath Kidston lookalike one. :p

Saw my osteo-surgeon today. Didn't tell me anything I didn't already know except that I have 'tennis elbow.' Must be all that wii tennis I play because thats the only real exercise I've managed for years. :8855:Hubbs knew better than to say anything to the consultant but I saw the smirking.
Been told to eat salads and drink Evian water for 6 months and then he hopes I'll be fit for surgery. Yeah right! I told him I was doing SW and had managed over 3st doing it sensibly and will continue my way. Bless his little cottons, he laughed and laughed and told me I'd done brilliantly and to continue with whatever I was doing because it was clearly working. Isn't it lovely when they say something positive instead of attacking you with the scales and making you feel that all mankinds problems could be solved if you'd just lose10 stone! Argh the pressure!

Hipps we're going to the Yorkshire coast to Scarborough, visiting Whitby and some of the other little fishing villages, although goodness knows how we'll cope with the hills and cobbles at some of the places.

Funny you should say that, orange is one of my favourite colours Ellie LOL! Lets hope it graces my signature soon..am gradually getting back on track this week. Liking the sound of the Cath Kidstonalike peg bag, I said to hubby I need a new one the other day as mine went missing in the move, he told me to search for it in the garage:mad:...I think I'd be in there all day getting hot and bothered amongst the boxes, seems far better to get a new one to me! ;) Salad and Evian water...yeah right!! glad you put him straight:D with a sock in it! Your sea side hols sound lovely, I've always fancied going north and visiting Whitby and Scarborough some day, and the walking you mention will more than make up for the ice creams, fish and chips, and other sea side delights!! x

Put a pound on yesterday, my weigh days are quite erratic as I work shifts so last week I weighed Thursday morning and didnt stay to group and then i get weighed 5 days later on the Tuesday evening when i can stay.

Not too fuused about the small gain because in all honesty ive over indulged at the weekend what with bbqs and alcohol. But its a new week, and im motivated. Glad to see you ladies are doing okay

Put a pound on yesterday, my weigh days are quite erratic as I work shifts so last week I weighed Thursday morning and didnt stay to group and then i get weighed 5 days later on the Tuesday evening when i can stay.

Not too fuused about the small gain because in all honesty ive over indulged at the weekend what with bbqs and alcohol. But its a new week, and im motivated. Glad to see you ladies are doing okay

A small gain is nothing to worry about as you say Vixen, you are doing great and will soon get that off!! Trying to get totally back on plan myself after a few really difficult weeks, I'm getting there:)

Back