Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

Couldn't try it on in the shop for one reason or another but just bought a new top in my regular size and its hanging loose over my boobs and belly. Now I could say it's the shop being generous with their sizes but I'm not going to I'm going to enjoy my little victory. Plus I tried the same size in PJs from the same shop at Christmas they didn't fit so there lol. Yay!!

One of the best feelings...enjoy your victory!

I've just had a lovely pastrami salad. Its all the other things I'm worried about. I can't stop nibbling this week. :(

I get like that in the evening sometimes Ellie, extra hungry at night for some reason then I think what can I eat next!! just try to make sure it's free or low syn. Don't worry too much I expect It will pass x

Omg...im stunned to my seat...5lbs off for me thats 9lbs in 2 weeks...I have reclaimed my stone award...I'm back to the weight I was before I went AWOL...And I started at 315lbs I am now into the 200s granted only just but still... Happy does not explain it...I had prepared myself for 1-2lbs. This is amazing I feel like I'm finally back on track. The cross trainer works lol

My predicted loss for next week: ideally 3 then I will get my 1 1/2 award but will be happy with any loss

I am soooo happy *does happy dance*

Crikey Jo, you are firing on all cylinders!! WELL DONE YOU! :D

Crikey Jo, you are firing on all cylinders!! WELL DONE YOU! :D

Thank you I've had a smile on my face since 6am I'm so happy the problem is one week I'm going to weigh in and it will be STS or 1lb loss and I'm guna be like 'What the hell where's the rest?' lol I'm getting used to the big losses now lol I think that's the most I've ever lost on SW in one weigh in so pretty chuffed lol

I just checked my SW book that I kept from group and today is the lowest I've weighed whilst on SW by 1/2lb. Not much I know but still the lowest I've weighed...so far.

Darcys, what a great launch you've had these last to weeks into your return to SW! No wonder you're grinning from ear to ear. ;)

Jem, I'm trying to keep it low syn by hitting the fruit bowl etc but not always managing it. I'm having a bread craving week. I've a house full of low syn but exceptionally morish treats but yet again they are ignored while I sit next to a fresh loaf with my mouth watering. Its carbs all the way for me this week and not the healthy kind.

On a positive note, I LOVE by exercise bike and can actually do the rotations. Furthest I've achieved on it so far is 2km but halved my speed now. Its not my knees that are hurting but my behind. I've taken to sitting on a pillow when I'm on it. Those saddles are agony!

Ellie..I feel your pain with the bread, it's my big love too(especially toasted with butter and marmite...my mouths watering:p). I think sometimes we just have to give in to our craving, so long as your not stuffing a whole loaf a day I'm sure it won't hurt too much...sounds like your doing great on your exercise bike so you'll soon peddle it off anyway!:D

Jo...That's great! weighing the least you've been on SW is a good achievement, you must be chuffed:)

Have a great weekend everyone xx

1 1/2 pound off this week!

2 1/2 to go before I hit 2 stone, and the lowest weight ive been since i left school (10 years ago)

:)

Oopsie after a dreadful week I expected a gain but it was only 1.5 lbs so I'm ok will that x

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Last edited:
1 1/2 pound off this week!

2 1/2 to go before I hit 2 stone, and the lowest weight ive been since i left school (10 years ago)

:)

Woo congratulations. Fingers crossed for your 2 stone award next week.

Oopsie after a dreadful week I expected a gain buy it was only 1.5 lbs do I'm ok will that x

Could have been worse and you'll have got rid of that 1.5lb by next week and hopefully a bit more.

Great loss Vix.

Tigger, if I just gain 1.5lbs on Monday I'll feel very fortunate. Few ups and downs this week have seen me overeating. Least its been healthier overeating but still adds the lbs at the end of the day. Roll on Monday when I can get my new week head on.

Could have been worse and you'll have got rid of that 1.5lb by next week and hopefully a bit more.

Great loss Vix.

Tigger, if I just gain 1.5lbs on Monday I'll feel very fortunate. Few ups and downs this week have seen me overeating. Least its been healthier overeating but still adds the lbs at the end of the day. Roll on Monday when I can get my new week head on.

Thanks both x had a better start to the week yesterday. Instead of having a twilight day I cooked a lovely on plan tea for me and my friend Jamie before we went to the theatre. Made diet coke chicken, added bacon and mushrooms and had it with pasta :) Then went to the gym this morning too x

Sent from my Galaxy S4

I keep hearing about this diet chicken. People seem to love or loathe it like marmite. Is there anything you can think of which tastes a bit similar so I can decide whether to give it a try, Tigger?

Its delish! I was apprehensive at first but it became one of my families favourites its also really nice using fanta orange. Sorry can't think of something similar but I recommend trying it.

I keep hearing about this diet chicken. People seem to love or loathe it like marmite. Is there anything you can think of which tastes a bit similar so I can decide whether to give it a try, Tigger?

It's like bbq sauce :)

Sent from my Galaxy S4

It's like bbq sauce :)

Sent from my Galaxy S4

BQ sauce and Sweet and Sour Sauce are right up my street. I'll have to work that into my menu somewhere this week. :drool:

WI day for me and 1.5lbs off. Wish it had been 2lb and then I would have got my 3st award back but I shall just have to be patient. :)

How are all you girls doing? ;)

Congrats ellie sorry you didn't make your 3 stone can imagine how annoying it is to be 1/2lb off. But next week you'll do it.

S.T.S this week, i hoped to lose as my food was much better this week, but to be honest i think i let myself down on the exercise...so hot i didn't want to do any:rolleyes:
Must do better this week. Well done on your loss Ellie, so annoying not to get it this week, but that 3 stone badge is yours to re-claim next week:D Hope everyone else is doing ok, just off to try and buy a fan for our conservatory or should i say sauna!!

Back