Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

Not happy this week. A 1lb gain.

I swear on my daughters life I have been 100% on plan and way under my syn allowance and I have been on the cross trainer 10-15 minutes a day and I've gained 1lb. I had prepared myself for a small loss or STS because I've had two big losses but a gain is different a gain means I've made a mistake somewhere and I hand on heart don't believe I have. Pissed off this week I just don't understand why I've gained there's no reason for it. Suppose this is just my first test back on SW but tbh I'm feeling defeated I'm feeling like I've done everything right and still gain so what's the point?

:(

How way under your syn allowance have you been?

I find I have better weight loss if I use the full 15 syns a day, also because you have started exercising might be a reason why you have had a gain as well./

How much water are you drinking?

How way under your syn allowance have you been?

I find I have better weight loss if I use the full 15 syns a day, also because you have started exercising might be a reason why you have had a gain as well./

How much water are you drinking?

This weeks syns:

Fri: 14
Sat: 13
Sun: 15
Mon: 8
Tues: 9
Wed: 15.5
Thurs: 6

I'm hoping it's the exercise and water not as much as I should I usually empty my 2 litre jug I have in the fridge so not good not bad.

Yep I agree with Vix, the exercise causing water retention if not drinking enough could easily cause that gain. Remember that means its not a real gain. You'll soon know when you up your water. I was weeing constantly for a couple of days. ;)

Definitely a case darcys of KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON! :D

Im doing an experiment im going to use 15 syns everyday and drink 3 ltrs of water everyday and see if it makes a difference to my weight loss next week.

It took me 18 months! Then had twins put 41/2 stone on, lost that, then just had another baby put 5 stone on & just lost that in 10months. (I stuff my face when pregnant lol) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Please stick with it, sometimes there are just no explanations to why but don't give up! My advice is red days produce better losses than EE or green xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Lovely to hear from someone the other end of this journey, so to speak. Good job, tink. ;)

I lost 3lbs this week so I got my 3st award back. So happy!

Thats all the weight gone that I put on whilel on hols. Trouble is I'm going away for a little break on Friday morning. :eek:
Don't usually nip off for weekends but we are treating ourselves. We're staying around Matlock/Matlock Bath area and I've already spied out the wonderful tea shops and eating places.
There is a chocolate shop that sells amazing things and my favourite ameretto hot choc. Should I save my syns for the weekend?:hmm:
Thing is I could easily derail myself before the break if I do. Decisions, decisions. :sigh:

Forgot we'll be visiting the home of the Bakewell Tart/Pudding too. Might be able to resist that one. They don't put icing on the real thing. Somehow just not so appealing without that.

Better getvthe washing done but finish my coffee first.:coffee:

Are you girls all doing okay? Will today be the day Hipps? ;)

Congratulations Ellie on your loss and reclaiming your 3st award.

Lovely to hear from someone the other end of this journey, so to speak. Good job, tink. ;)

Thats all the weight gone that I put on whilel on hols. Trouble is I'm going away for a little break on Friday morning. :eek:
Don't usually nip off for weekends but we are treating ourselves. We're staying around Matlock/Matlock Bath area and I've already spied out the wonderful tea shops and eating places.
There is a chocolate shop that sells amazing things and my favourite ameretto hot choc. Should I save my syns for the weekend?:hmm:
Thing is I could easily derail myself before the break if I do. Decisions, decisions. :sigh:

Forgot we'll be visiting the home of the Bakewell Tart/Pudding too. Might be able to resist that one. They don't put icing on the real thing. Somehow just not so appealing without that.

Better getvthe washing done but finish my coffee first.:coffee:

Are you girls all doing okay? Will today be the day Hipps? ;)

Well done Ellie, didn't take long for you to re-claim your badge, you are doing great xx I've STS again this week, but determined to do better with my exercise this week and hope for better things next week. Enjoy your break, anything you put on you've proven that you soon get off again anyway :)

The other week I couldn't get to the supermarket to get weighed so quickly jumped on my mums and I was weighing heavier by 10lbs thought this was ridiculous so waited till next day and went to supermarket and had only gained 1lb. However today my dad went to the doctors and got weighed and took great pleasure in telling me the doctors scales were only 2lb off my mums which means that either the doctors and my mums r wrong or the supermarkets is wrong so now im wondering if I'm actually half a stone more than I think. Not a good thing feeling the way that I am this week. I honestly don't know what to do.

Well done Vixen, fab loss! x

Jo, the numbers don't really matter, just pick a set of scales and stick to them. Personally, I'd buy a new set and start again with whatever they say (ie-change your current weight to whatever they say, but don't wipe the slate, you're doing great!). My scales weigh different from my class, but I always go by the class scales as my 'official' weight. x

Jem, STS is good, have a great week. x

Well done Tink, great to see it can be done, inspirational. :) x

Ellie, well done on another great loss, you're doing so well. If it was me I wouldn't save my syns, I'd flexi-syn while you're away. And if you do end up with a small gain, you know you're the master of getting it back off again! I'd just go and have a great time, bakewell tart and all. :)

I have finally made it out of the 21's and into the 20's! Yay! :D I'm very happy. xxxx

:talk017::talk017:Hipps!
WOO HOO !!

I'm over the moon. See you in the 20s. ;)

Jem, glad you're riding the waves of the move without putting on like I did. Hows your dog doing now?

Congratulations Hipps..you are a star:) And you too Ellie, you must be chuffed to be back to your 3 stone off...well done you:) I wish I was where you are but sadly the move etc has effected me, it has really thrown me off course and I know I really have let myself down (emotional eating reared it's ugly head), but at least I realise that enough enough is enough now, I can't keep on like this I NEED to start losing again and hope this week is the start of me getting on with it 100%. My dog is doing ok, thanks Ellie, she seems happy and is running round the garden with her ball and swimming in the sea YAAAY!! she still has good days and bad with her condition but overall is doing well at the moment which I'm so happy about...long may it last :D

I'm glad shes turned a corner, Jem. You will too with all the move chaos. Slowly but surely we are getting organised. Very slowly.

Two pieces of really good news in our house today. Hubbs has just got a job! We've had him home for months but hes finally fixed up again. :D I shall miss all this lovely time we've had together but least now he will be working within 5 miles and not living away all week like before.

Second bit of good news is that it seems my eldest son, who has had to stay with us since his marriage ended, is being offered a flat by housing. It looks really nice, too. Hope that goes through as it will be a nice little home for him. One less thing to worry about. His MIL has said she will help with furnishing, etc due to the circumstances. Shes already offered leather sofas and a cot and bed for when his little ones stay.

I so want to celebrate with a takeaway but no. :nono: I'm cooking Bacon wrapped, philli stuffed chicken breast with salad and new potatoes. :D

Oh Ellie, what adouble serving of great news!! You'll miss hubbs after getting used to him being around, but you'll appreciate each other more when he's home:) and brilliant about your son too, good news all round I'd say:D Enjoy your philli chicken (think i'll try that one night, sounds yummy!!) xx

Excellent news Ellie, really pleased for you all. Your dinner sounds nicer than a takeway, enjoy. :) x

Well done on your STS Jem!

Well done Vixen, fab loss! x

Jo, the numbers don't really matter, just pick a set of scales and stick to them. Personally, I'd buy a new set and start again with whatever they say (ie-change your current weight to whatever they say, but don't wipe the slate, you're doing great!). My scales weigh different from my class, but I always go by the class scales as my 'official' weight. x

Jem, STS is good, have a great week. x

Well done Tink, great to see it can be done, inspirational. :) x

Ellie, well done on another great loss, you're doing so well. If it was me I wouldn't save my syns, I'd flexi-syn while you're away. And if you do end up with a small gain, you know you're the master of getting it back off again! I'd just go and have a great time, bakewell tart and all. :)

I have finally made it out of the 21's and into the 20's! Yay! :D I'm very happy. xxxx

Well done Hipps, congratulations on getting into the 20s hopefully I won't be long behind you but who knows lol. And I agree as far as the scales are concerned I'm sticking with my supermarket ones not only because I'm lighter on those (which is a factor lol) but because I could drive myself crazy getting on all the different scales. I don't keep scales in the house because I could very easily become obsessive and weigh myself half a dozen times a day so stick to how I am. Congratulations again...

Back