Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

Just thought I'd bring this up as Ellie mentioned she'd like to celebrate with a takeaway. I made SW KFC chicken on Saturday had it with beans, fries and corn on the cob. It was delicious. If you've never had it I recommend it.

Jo I really must try it. Meant to a few times. :)

Went out and treated myself to some lovely mags and hubbs a new dvd to celebrate. So happy. Thought nothing could top getting my 3st award back but the day just got better and better. :D

Dumb question but what's half century? Referring to Ellies signature.

Aww just been on SW website and they think I'll lose 4lbs this week. They have me hitting my first target 21.0 by Friday. Wishful thinking lol but nice of them to have faith in me lol.

It's nice when people have faith in you Darcys Mummy! thanks for congratulating me on STS but I really must start losing again now!! heres hoping for next week;)Like the sound of your SW KFC, must look that up and make it. Ellie..glad you got some nice mags and DVD to celebrate..will last longer than food anyway LOL!! So happy things are going well for you, hope it carries on like this x

It's nice when people have faith in you Darcys Mummy! thanks for congratulating me on STS but I really must start losing again now!! heres hoping for next week;)Like the sound of your SW KFC, must look that up and make it. Ellie..glad you got some nice mags and DVD to celebrate..will last longer than food anyway LOL!! So happy things are going well for you, hope it carries on like this x

The chicken was delish and I'll cross my fingers that both of us get a loss in our upcoming weigh ins. I keep crossing my fingers for other people and it works so give it a go for myself lol...and you lol

Thanks Jo xx

It got better Jem! Letter from npower as we contacted regarding final bill for old house as still not received it. They've apologised for not sending the final statement due to their technical probit.ems and have told us the bill has been written off. :woohoo:I heard this had been happening to others but never expected us to benefit from it. So thats a nice bit of extra cash that we have now.

PLUS, car went into garage, temp off the gauge. Hubbs thinks its themostat, garage guy says possibly seal on water tank lid had it although definitely hardly any water in here. OH REALLY. I look at Hubbs. He looks at the floor. Wait till alone and oh so casually ask when was the last time he checked water.
He goes all vague. Can't be that long ago. :rolleyes: We decide to delay the work being done as was £100+. We've driven all over, longish journeys too. No overheating and no loss of water. Numpty has admited he can't recall checking it since he finished work at beginning of year. Shall be so embarrassed when we show our face at that garage again. :eek:

Nearly forgot - A century is when you have lost 100lbs so half is when you've lost 50lbs. In the statistics bit on the left you can select a button to show up under your user name when you achieve it. I like awards. :D

Nearly forgot - A century is when you have lost 100lbs so half is when you've lost 50lbs. In the statistics bit on the left you can select a button to show up under your user name when you achieve it. I like awards. :D

Had seen them just didn't know what they were for thanks for explaining.

Right people I'm wondering if anyone here has the following slimming world books and what they think of them:

Fake aways
Little book of soups
Little book of light bites?

I'm asking as I bought the family feast one and was disappointed and have never used it in almost a year and don't want to waste money buying them but if the SW KFC was anything to go by I wouldn't mind the fake aways as this is the food the hubby enjoys. Thoughts if you have them please.

Jo I hven't bought any but our library stocks quite a few, even the new ones so that could be a way to go if you want to try before you buy. A few I was disappointed in so I copied a few recipes from the library book and saved my money. :D

Just a thought, I've been reading an old thread by someone called Ermintrude (think you spell it like that) Its one of the photo diaries, and her pics and recipes are amazing. She used lots of sticky glazes on chicken etc. Mouth wateringly good. Could be worth a look for you. ;)

Ellie..I think you need to send some of your good luck my way and stop hogging it all to yourself!!:p But seriously what a good week your having, I love it when that happens:D

I love to read the following blogs love weight loss b!tch she's lost 21st and SW files has lost 11 1/2st I have to read things like this to keep me inspired.

http://weightlossb!tch.com/ and The Slimming World Files

(Swap out ! for an I in WLB because it wouldn't let me post the link)

I love to read the following blogs love weight loss b!tch she's lost 21st and SW files has lost 11 1/2st I have to read things like this to keep me inspired.

http://weightlossb!tch.com/ and The Slimming World Files

(Swap out ! for an I in WLB because it wouldn't let me post the link)

Also if you use YouTube, there is a girl called Ashley Chisholm who's lost 9.5 stone in just over 12 months on sw xx

Sent from my Galaxy S4

So tomorrow is weigh in. The one after the gain. The decider of whether I attend group or not. How am I feeling?

Not too great. Again I have been on plan 100% which apparently means nothing going on last weeks gain but this week I have met my syn allowance as part of my experiment I've also drank like a fish lol and done my exercise so I've done everything right but I just feel a gain coming on maybe it's me not wanting to get my hopes up but with meeting my syns this week I've eaten a lot more than usual and stuff I wouldn't usually eat and how can I do that and lose weight? It's so confusing to me. Plus I believe it may be totm just around the corner and not quite sure how that works, do you weigh heavier leading up to it as well as during or is it just during when you weigh heavier? My pattern is I usually gain 3.5lbs on star week then lose 3.5lbs the next week but I have usually gone over my syns on sweet stuff and this time I haven't so who knows. However not confident about tomorrow.

Feeling a little low as far as tomorrow is concerned but may be to do with totm may be to do with having my confidence knocked last week...we'll see tomorrow.

I usually feel really excited (Christmas morning feeling) to get on the scales every Friday but this morning I just didn't feel like that no doubt from my blow last week but I was completely negative and have been all week.

However I did lose 3lbs YAY :D and it sounds so stupid but I REALLY appreciate that loss after last week.

I have no idea what last week was about I don't know whether it was a totm gain, I don't know whether my body as working like a slot machine and I'd had two wins and it wasn't guna pay out last week...I don't know but I am so happy about my loss this week because had I gained again I would probably have had a good sob.

Anyway I'm now 1lb from my 1.5st award and 1.5lbs from my new stone bracket so I'm going to aim for 1.5lbs to be safe so I don't feel disheartened again if I don't reach my predicted loss and if I lose more it's just an added bonus.

I'm now up to 11lbs on my 2lb challenge with 3 WI's to go so feeling pretty confidant and there's a chance to exceed the 14lbs fingers crossed.

Jem crossing my fingers worked they're still crossed for you and your WI.

Onwards and downwards.

I have just done my photo and measurements as I usually do on 1st of the month and I've lost a little in inches.

Hips - 0
Bust - 1
Waist - 3.5
Upper arm - 0
Thigh - 1

I'm just wondering if the loss on my hips will come gradually with weight loss it's just I'm a bit miffed that after 1st 6lbs I've only lost an inch on my hips. Just asking because I'm wondering whether the cross trainer is working on my hips or if I should find another exercise for my hips. Not quite sure what the cross trainer works on assumed it was legs, bum and arms but not lost on my arms either lol

Jo - thats a brilliant loss, and you so worried, too. ;) Its a fact with me that exercise or not my waist is always the first place I lose inches from. Next is my neck. Arms the last, which is a shame because they are pretty chunky. Long for slender, toned arms. :sigh:

Just treated myself to new winter boots recently and went down from the largest calf fitting to 2 sizes less. So proud! :D

Jo - thats a brilliant loss, and you so worried, too. ;) Its a fact with me that exercise or not my waist is always the first place I lose inches from. Next is my neck. Arms the last, which is a shame because they are pretty chunky. Long for slender, toned arms. :sigh:

Just treated myself to new winter boots recently and went down from the largest calf fitting to 2 sizes less. So proud! :D

I don't usually measure I just go by jean size as they're the least forgiving of all clothes lol but my friend who started sw with me wasn't losing weight but she was losing inches so thought I'd keep track this time lol the rest of my body will catch up soon enough. As for arms I found my weights out this morning so going to do some curls each day aswell as cross trainer. Looked at hip exercises but they're all elevating your lower body like pelvic thrusts and so on and I can't do that as I have a bad back...not going to risk it so waiting to see if losing a little more weight eases my back a little...however it is a legitimate bad back after my doctor putting it down to weight for so long...I have a slight curvature of the spine and a compressed disk...its squished in other words...lol

Congrats on the new calf size? Dont think I've heard of anyone celebrating that before lol but I do understand you it will be nice to not have to go to evans etc for long boots and I have a pair of ankle ones that I call my funeral shoes lol and they JUST fasten from matalan lol.

Back