Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

LOL I'm probably still in Evans size boots. Couldn't get ANY to fit (legs way beyond chubby) so had given up on them until I realised Legroom boots do several fittings for ultra wide calves. I squeezed into their biggest before. Now I can zip up their 3rd down with ease and probably should have gone for the one beneath.

I think its a very good idea to measure yourself as well as weighing in. I'm going to do that too I think. I was so excited about my calves because it was another of those things where my size was preventing me from doing something normal like wearing nice boots.
Bras were another area like that.

Wondering how Jem is doing. You still with us Jem? ;)

Forgot to mention I put on 1.5lbs this week. Chose to go off plan while away for a long weekend. Embraced all the local delicacies. Oh my word, the hot chocolate was out of this world. (Photo on 20's thread but only for the strong!) :D
The syns that must have been. An amerretto (sp?) hot choc made at a chocolatiers. YUM

I'll not go on about the bags of Bakewell chocolate and the Scottish all butter Chocolate we bought, too. That was just pure greed. (But oh so good.) :17729:

I was so excited about my calves because it was another of those things where my size was preventing me from doing something normal like wearing nice boots. Bras were another area like that.

Don't get me started with bras I give up, I am at the largest size in M&S which I find are the best and others like Evans, Simply Be etc I find either flimsy and unsupportive or the underwire literally snaps lol. I hate bra shopping currently in a sports bra as the underwire on my bra has rubbed and rubbed and rubbed and I now have a huge sore weeping red patch where it usually sits. Oh the dream of being a 36C for some reason this is my ideal bra size...duno why lol.

Forgot to mention I put on 1.5lbs this week. Chose to go off plan while away for a long weekend. Embraced all the local delicacies. Oh my word, the hot chocolate was out of this world. (Photo on 20's thread but only for the strong!) :D
The syns that must have been. An amerretto (sp?) hot choc made at a chocolatiers. YUM

I'll not go on about the bags of Bakewell chocolate and the Scottish all butter Chocolate we bought, too. That was just pure greed. (But oh so good.) :17729:

Oh dear never mind you couldn't go away without indulging draw a line under it and carry on I'm sure you'll have it off with a little bit extra next week. Going to go look at the photo now.

Ah Jo I feel your pain. Instruments of torture most bras. I'm currently wearing my non-wired because of soreness underneath. This hot eather doesn't help. Baby powdered the red bits and now my skin has dried out an feels really dry. Can't win.
Germolene seems to be clearing up a little sore area at the top of my thigh which gets very red so I'll use that I think.
The delights of having 'overhanging bits.' :rolleyes:

Ah Jo I feel your pain. Instruments of torture most bras. I'm currently wearing my non-wired because of soreness underneath. This hot eather doesn't help. Baby powdered the red bits and now my skin has dried out an feels really dry. Can't win.
Germolene seems to be clearing up a little sore area at the top of my thigh which gets very red so I'll use that I think.
The delights of having 'overhanging bits.' :rolleyes:

This is day 4 of baby powder for me and it still hasn't stopped weeping although I will admit not as painful the first day was the worst at night when I went to take my bra off and because of the weeping it was stuck to the sore spot...ouch! And I'm sure my hubby thinks I have a fetish about my boobs as he keeps walking in on me with my hand down my bra but I am just readjusting so it doesn't get stuck again I swear lol. I love this group it's so nice to talk to people who go through the same as you. I love my weigh in group but there's a lot of them in there who are starting out at my target weight so they don't quite understand bless them. For example they were trying to convince me to join a gym a few weeks back and I couldn't get them to understand that with being almost 22st and EVERYTHING wobbling when I move and getting hot and bothered and looking like a tomato just by entering the gym from the scorching hot weather outside wasn't appealing to me and I was too self conscious. It's nice to have people who understand my struggles and insecurities.

Glad you enjoyed the delights on your weekend away Ellie.....got to be done and whats 1.5lbs to you, you'll laugh in its face!!:p 3lb off is great Jo, well done you! and keeping those fingers crossed must have worked as I have lost 5 1/2lb this week:D most I've lost for ages so I was surprised! Made myself do more exercise as well as better food and it paid off, If I can manage a pound or so next week I think I'm FINALLY back on track now xxx

Glad you enjoyed the delights on your weekend away Ellie.....got to be done and whats 1.5lbs to you, you'll laugh in its face!!:p 3lb off is great Jo, well done you! and keeping those fingers crossed must have worked as I have lost 5 1/2lb this week:D most I've lost for ages so I was surprised! Made myself do more exercise as well as better food and it paid off, If I can manage a pound or so next week I think I'm FINALLY back on track now xxx

:greenapple::greenapple::greenapple: WOOHOO well done that's amazing...I think I have magical powers lol...I swear to god every time I say I'll cross my fingers people lose weight lol. If your stats are right we'll both be in the 20s next WI WOOHOO. I'll cross my fingers for us lol Wow I wonder if I have the magic to win on a scratch card? Hmm lol

That's great Jo...congratulations:D And please keep crossing those fingers, I need all the help I can get LOL!!! Better go and buy that scratch card as well;) xx

That's great Jo...congratulations:D And please keep crossing those fingers, I need all the help I can get LOL!!! Better go and buy that scratch card as well;) xx

Fingers are crossed. :cross: and we'll do it me and you are going to be in next stone bracket this time next week. You'll see! And getting the scratch card this afternoon shall let you know if it's a winner lol

WOW Jem! :party0011: That is doing it in style! Chuffed to bits for you. ;)

Looks like exercise is the way to go, as much as it pains me to admit.
I must work out how to pad my leggings out because you're not wrong about those saddles, Jo. Use a pillow at the mo which is fine but it slips so putting my thinking cap on.

Sounds like you had an awesome time with delicious food, so 1.5lb is a great gain... oxymoron there, but I'm sure you know what I mean! :D That'll definitely be gone next week but you'll have the memories of that fab holiday forever. :) x

Wow, Jem, that's a HUGE loss, never ever lost that in a week before, in fact I think that's what I lost last month! :D Well done, you're doing great! x

Fingers are crossed. :cross: and we'll do it me and you are going to be in next stone bracket this time next week. You'll see! And getting the scratch card this afternoon shall let you know if it's a winner lol

Well done on your great loss this week too, you'll be down in the 20's in no time! :) x

I lost a wee half pound this week, I'm okay with that, I think I'm just happy to still be in the 20's (I always worry when I just go into a new stone zone that I'll go back up the following week!) but this week I'm on a mission for a good loss, I'm aiming for about three next week. :) Wish me luck. x

I lost a wee half pound this week, I'm okay with that, I think I'm just happy to still be in the 20's (I always worry when I just go into a new stone zone that I'll go back up the following week!) but this week I'm on a mission for a good loss, I'm aiming for about three next week. :) Wish me luck. x

Well done hipps half a pound is good better than going up lol. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and 3lb loss at next weeks WI.

Hi folks,

I am classing myself as being in the 21 stone range as I am within 2 lbs and do not intend to be in the 22st range for more than another week!

It is great to not feel like I am the only person with a whole person to lose. In the past i foudn it quite off putting to have some stick thin Barbie moaning about how she had a whole 4 lbs to lose (from where??) when i was looking 10 stone to lose!

So here I go.

Hopefully after Sunday it will be 21st something.........

L

Hi folks,

I am classing myself as being in the 21 stone range as I am within 2 lbs and do not intend to be in the 22st range for more than another week!

It is great to not feel like I am the only person with a whole person to lose. In the past i foudn it quite off putting to have some stick thin Barbie moaning about how she had a whole 4 lbs to lose (from where??) when i was looking 10 stone to lose!

So here I go.

Hopefully after Sunday it will be 21st something.........

L

Welcome my name is Jo and I'm just on my way into the 20's hopefully fingers crossed ;) to Jem...but will be hanging around in both groups even if I do go to next stone bracket on Friday. I completely agree with you about skinny girls and slimming clubs...nothing against them because whether with 12st 7lbs to lose like myself or just 7lbs to lose we're all doing the same thing but the ones who cry because they're a 1lb off of being perfect really do make me mad. When I started group there was a woman there who'd just had her baby and she only had 1st to lose it I couldn't understand why she'd gone to a group for 1st lol before joining I assumed it was a room full of women and men our size...you live and learn though lol. Welcome and congrats on your loss so far.

Just wanted to share this proud mummy moment...I had decided to do weight work on my arms to tone them a little or at least shift some of the girth for one reason or another I just got round to it this morning. Anyway, away I was with the fairies doing my exercises (which hurt btw so must be working as I only have 2.5 weights lol) and one exercise was me laying on the floor with the weights by my ears and lifting them up above me as I was bringing them down they were banging on the floor so my daughter got up and came to watch what I was doing and as soon as I put the weights down did she pick them up lay down and start copying me lol so picture the scene a 2 year old laying on the floor holding a weight wiggling it about counting 1-3-1-3-1 (we're still working on our numbers lol) I do have video and I wish I could share but my daughter has a habit of taking her trousers off completely when she goes to the toilet so she's bottomless in the videos otherwise I would soooo share them if she does it again in the future with clothes on I will catch a video I promise...So cute and so proud lol.

Workout I'm following if anyone's interested: Bingo wings exercises | womensfitness.co.uk

Thanks lovely ladies... Jo, Ellie and Hipps for your most kind congratulations:D...do feel good to have lost something again at last, slightly concerned it was so much though cos it probably means i'll STS next week, I hope to lose a pound or so..that would be great, but we'll see. Like the sound of your bingo wings workout Jo, will look in to that as I def. need it LOL!! and by the way I'm 22st so unless a miracle happens i'm not going to be joining you in the 20 stone bracket next week - I wish!! Welcome Biggabird, I totally know what you mean about people moaning about having hardly anything to lose in comparision to yourself (I know it's all just as important to the person) but it is really frustrating when someone else is so distressed/obsessed about having a stone or so to lose when some of us have 10st plus to get off, I would LOVE to only have 2 stone to lose:rolleyes: Hope everyone is having a good week xx

Thanks lovely ladies... Jo, Ellie and Hipps for your most kind congratulations:D...do feel good to have lost something again at last, slightly concerned it was so much though cos it probably means i'll STS next week, I hope to lose a pound or so..that would be great, but we'll see.

You never know your body might have finally woken up and thought come on lets get this weight shifted and you could be reporting another huge loss. Live in hope lol. Any loss is a good loss. Good luck for WI.

Like the sound of your bingo wings workout Jo, will look in to that as I def. need it LOL!!

I think someone mentioned her in this thread but there's a girl named Ashley Chisholm who was 23st 7lbs at start and is currently at 14st 5lbs and she has an Insta gram account (sorry for the space but Minimins does the old ** over the word lol) and I'm following her on there and she looks amazing 1/2 the woman she was but she is also brutally honest about her weight loss and has taken photos of her midriff and bingo wings as they are now and she hasn't exercised from the beginning of her loss so don't know whether that is the reason why but it inspired me to get my bingo wings clipped lol so searched it in google and that link was first one I hit...I would hate to go through all this to go from one self conscious problem to another I'd like to tone up as much as I can along the way. Saggy skin is why I wanted to do it the hard way and not go the easy way round and do gastric band. It took me 5 minutes who doesn't have 5 minutes in their day to take out and do those exercises?

by the way I'm 22st so unless a miracle happens i'm not going to be joining you in the 20 stone bracket next week - I wish!!

Sorry I went by your stats the other day but never mind if I do get into 20s this week (fingers crossed to point of no circulation lol) I'm not going anywhere I'll be sticking around here to egg you on and get you down to next stone bracket.

You never know Jo, I don't expect another loss like that one next week, which is fine, especially as my time of the month just arrived today which never helps:mad: To be honest after the 'diversion' I've had due to moving house stress etc I'd be really happy to just get back to losing a pound or so a week.

Really hoping you make it in to the 20 room next W.I. you are so close:) Ellie has been reserving my seat there for a while now but I seem to be taking longer than expected to get there which is all my own fault:rolleyes: I'll get there though...would be great as I've not weighed 20st for a while it's always been 20 something stone, glad you'll be keeping one foot in here as well though like Ellie and Hipps..i expect by the time i get my seat there you'll all be gone to the 19's:p

Know what you mean about bingo wings and losing weight then having lose skin, I am really conscious of my bingo wings and hope they will shrink as I lose the weight, will check out those exercises to 'clip em' for sure LOL!!

Back