Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

Sorry to hear about your car Jo, b*******! Well done on the 1lb off especially as you felt you wouldn't lose, I have * week too and am not expecting to lose a thing!! Like your link..so far I've lost the same as 6 steam irons!! Ha ha:)

Thanks jem I'm stunned I lost with it being star week just goes to show how good ive been lol since posting we found out they were trying to steal my alloys they'd undone locking nuts and bolts on both passenger tyres and apparently a neighbour of ours woke up to find his car on bricks on Wednesday its cost me best part of £200 today to get window fixed and replace everything they'd stolen. Sat nav, jack, locking nut key, bolts then we noticed I had a bulb out lol so its been all go today. At least my loss made me smile lol

Jo that is awful. Years ago we went through a horrible couple of year where the car was always being broken into and three times stolen. It was so expensive and stressful. You poor thing.

Congratulations anyway on that lovely new orange award! ;)

I check my weight loss.

43.png

Jo that is awful. Years ago we went through a horrible couple of year where the car was always being broken into and three times stolen. It was so expensive and stressful. You poor thing.

Congratulations anyway on that lovely new orange award! ;)

I check my weight loss.

View attachment 149116

Thank you and look at you, you newborn dolphin lol

Wwell, I am 21 st 12 so that is another milstone. And, even more excigint, I managed to fit into a smaller size of jeans. I felt like a supermodel walking around on Saturday. Kept checkign out my reflection!!!!

Happy Days!!

Lel.

Wwell, I am 21 st 12 so that is another milstone. And, even more excigint, I managed to fit into a smaller size of jeans. I felt like a supermodel walking around on Saturday. Kept checkign out my reflection!!!!

Happy Days!!

Lel.

Congratulations...well done on your loss and milestone. None scale victories are always fun.

Hi Lovely Ladies, hope your all doing well on this wet and windy Monday!!! As suspected I gained 1lb, but knew I would as I had heavy period and also I've hurt my knee so haven't been walking/exercising as I should have been last week. I don't mind as i had such a great loss last week and expected it to be rubbish this week, knee is hopefully on the mend and period nearly over so it's onwards and downwards for next week:D xx

Hi Lovely Ladies, hope your all doing well on this wet and windy Monday!!! As suspected I gained 1lb, but knew I would as I had heavy period and also I've hurt my knee so haven't been walking/exercising as I should have been last week. I don't mind as i had such a great loss last week and expected it to be rubbish this week, knee is hopefully on the mend and period nearly over so it's onwards and downwards for next week:D xx

* week gains don't count remember that lol...next week that 1lb and more will have fell off. I'm hoping my totm soon lightens up otherwise I'll be having a gain this week. Well done for not letting it get you down.

Well I've been MIA for a few weeks and still no where near officially being in this group. Missed weigh in on Saturday cos had a bad night on Friday and ended up oversleeping. Going to grou tonight and will then draw a line under the last few weeks and crack on xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

16 lbs is apparently 45 swedish meatballs!! Now picturing them wrapped around me like a bobbly scarf.

I remember someone last time pointing out I had lost the equivalent of her body weight. She was an adult friend!

It does help with visualisation.

Well I've been MIA for a few weeks and still no where near officially being in this group. Missed weigh in on Saturday cos had a bad night on Friday and ended up oversleeping. Going to grou tonight and will then draw a line under the last few weeks and crack on xx

I came back from a SW break at the start of July sometimes its good to step away take a breath and try again...good luck with group and have a fresh start from today.

16 lbs is apparently 45 swedish meatballs!! Now picturing them wrapped around me like a bobbly scarf.

I remember someone last time pointing out I had lost the equivalent of her body weight. She was an adult friend!

It does help with visualisation.

Haha I love that one lol and yeah it's great to visualise it...someone in another group said the other day they'd lost the equivalent of their child and she couldn't imagine carrying her kid around all day and its true wouldn't believe I wouldn't want to be carrying 16 basketballs around with me but apparently I was lol.

Hi everyone, how are you all doing? I managed to lose 4.5lb and to get my 2st award (and SOTW too). :) Really pleased with that.

I came back from a SW break at the start of July sometimes its good to step away take a breath and try again...good luck with group and have a fresh start from today.

Thanks. Starting afresh tomorrow as got some cr*p to eat up first ha ha x

Hi everyone, how are you all doing? I managed to lose 4.5lb and to get my 2st award (and SOTW too). :) Really pleased with that.

Wow well done hipps

No Ellie?? The whole site has been sooooooooo quiet this week.

Minis is always quieter during the summer holidays x

I've found this lately lol...this is meant to keep me motivated and I've been talking to myself mainly for last week or so lol

I'm around if you want to talk to me :)

Ok hun thank you...hi! How are you doing this week? I'll post in here when I need a chat then I know I'll get a reply lol

Ok hun thank you...hi! How are you doing this week? I'll post in here when I need a chat then I know I'll get a reply lol

Yeah I'm good thanks. Restarted last night after a few weeks off plan. You're welcome to come over and post in my diary if you want - actually just looked and you won't be able to yet - you'll need 500 posts. You need about another 50 xx

Back