Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

Yeah I'm good thanks. Restarted last night after a few weeks off plan. You're welcome to come over and post in my diary if you want - actually just looked and you won't be able to yet - you'll need 500 posts. You need about another 50 xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'll be there soon then. And welcome bk on plan lol

Hi there, I rejoined last night. Was last there in May and I had only put on 4lbs. I am chuffed with that as I could probably put that on in a weekend lol. I weighed in at 20st 12lbs. I always get worried that I will not never loose weight. I have pcos, type 2 diabetes and struggling to conceive. Hoping being on here will give me the motivation that I need. Looking at the bigger picture is def my downfall rather than setting smaller goals. However this time I hv set myself a target. I turn 30 in sept and hvn a party on Sat 20th. I want to loose a stone by then. Do you think this is a reasonable target? I really am determined to loose weight!!! xx

Hi there, I rejoined last night. Was last there in May and I had only put on 4lbs. I am chuffed with that as I could probably put that on in a weekend lol. I weighed in at 20st 12lbs. I always get worried that I will not never loose weight. I have pcos, type 2 diabetes and struggling to conceive. Hoping being on here will give me the motivation that I need. Looking at the bigger picture is def my downfall rather than setting smaller goals. However this time I hv set myself a target. I turn 30 in sept and hvn a party on Sat 20th. I want to loose a stone by then. Do you think this is a reasonable target? I really am determined to loose weight!!! xx

Welcome back debz and i don't think its an unrealistic loss but if you don't get the stone will you be upset or will you be like well I tried lets move on? Just don't want you to feel defeated if you don't get the stone in just over a month.

Now I have a dilemma...my hubby starts his new job tomorrow yay! But it means he is going to be leaving at 6am so on friday my choice is to get up at 5:30am to go get weighed, or weigh in Thursday night. I know there are SW groups at night but I'm wondering if its going to make a difference getting weighed 12 hours earlier and at the end of the day rather than the beginning because I've got it going against me this week as it is cos totm is still here and still heavy. The only other option I have is to buy scales for my home...I hate this idea because like I have previously mentioned my mums are 7lb out I don't want to buy them and step on them on Friday and be 7lbs heavier because I know I will take it badly. Argh what do I do?

Now I have a dilemma...my hubby starts his new job tomorrow yay! But it means he is going to be leaving at 6am so on friday my choice is to get up at 5:30am to go get weighed, or weigh in Thursday night. I know there are SW groups at night but I'm wondering if its going to make a difference getting weighed 12 hours earlier and at the end of the day rather than the beginning because I've got it going against me this week as it is cos totm is still here and still heavy. The only other option I have is to buy scales for my home...I hate this idea because like I have previously mentioned my mums are 7lb out I don't want to buy them and step on them on Friday and be 7lbs heavier because I know I will take it badly. Argh what do I do?
If its going to be a regular change of group, then you'll probably have to take the hit for the change of time-you can often weight upto 3lbs more in an evening. but just remember its only once-as once you've changed it wont matter. if psychologically you can cope with it for one week then its worth doing :) xx

If its going to be a regular change of group, then you'll probably have to take the hit for the change of time-you can often weight upto 3lbs more in an evening. but just remember its only once-as once you've changed it wont matter. if psychologically you can cope with it for one week then its worth doing :) xx

Wondering if I shud just do it this week but not count it as a loss or gain but as new starting weight

Will.you stay at the evening group then?

I don't do group I do it from home. I usually weigh in at 6am lol thats why I'm worried about changing my time.

Ah right! Can you not just weigh a different morning then rather than worrying xx

Nope lol hubby has car 6 days a week and one day I get it I have to be at work lol but think ive figured it. Guna do the early morning this Friday and then come home and get weighed at home on mums scales that im borrowing lol and figure it all out from there. So 5:30am on friday lol

Just curious if anyone knows the answer. Do you think I would be able to go to group to buy the SW cookbooks and some hifi bars even if I'm not a member? I am a SW member just online but online doesn't sell hifi bars and its easier for me to go the 2 minutes down the road than to wait in for the delivery lol.

Think it might depend on the consultant. I know when I used to go to a group the consultant would flex my missed weigh-ins as I worked away a lot. Strictly speaking she shouldn't but......

Think it might depend on the consultant. I know when I used to go to a group the consultant would flex my missed weigh-ins as I worked away a lot. Strictly speaking she shouldn't but......

I know someone who goes to the group so might ask her to get it for me lol.

Welcome back debz and i don't think its an unrealistic loss but if you don't get the stone will you be upset or will you be like well I tried lets move on? Just don't want you to feel defeated if you don't get the stone in just over a month.

Thanks mrs ... I am back on that wagon and feeling better for it already. I didn't think the stone was an unrealistic loss, I am determined however if I do not get it then I will not let that demotivate me. I will get there eventually. It's gonna be a looong journey.
I seen ur post re ur dilemma. My choice would b to get weighed at night. I tried a morning weigh in last time I was on my journey and it did not work for me. I seemed to be heavier in mornings than at night, it's very strange. Everyone's body is different. U will know what works best for you xx

Thanks mrs ... I am back on that wagon and feeling better for it already. I didn't think the stone was an unrealistic loss, I am determined however if I do not get it then I will not let that demotivate me. I will get there eventually. It's gonna be a looong journey.
I seen ur post re ur dilemma. My choice would b to get weighed at night. I tried a morning weigh in last time I was on my journey and it did not work for me. I seemed to be heavier in mornings than at night, it's very strange. Everyone's body is different. U will know what works best for you xx

Good glad to hear you're back on track and happy and if you feel you can do it then go get that stone. I have given myself 7 weeks to drop a stone by my daughters birthday and its week 6 tomorrow and I've lost 12lbs so far...so hopefully I'll get there by next Friday. So if I can you can lol. Thanks for advice but I have it sorted now lol going to go get weighed at 5:30am (sarcastic...woohoo) then coming home and weighing at home so I can figure the difference and weigh in each week at home and I'm borrowing my mums scales. However have been thinking about this and my mums don't do half pounds so I may go buy a set of my own that do half pounds cos going to feel bit defeated it I don't lose weight and have STS when I actually have lost half a pound.

I had a rotten nights sleep up on the hour every hour, I was cold and couldn't stop peeing lol...was horrible so I gave in and got up at 4:30am so I went to the supermarket at 5am to get weighed...no one can say I'm not passionate about SW lol...anyway I have lost...5lbs!! Woohoo!! Yay!! Which means I have lost 17lbs with one weigh in to go on my 2lb challenge so I've exceeded it my 3lbs up to now. I am sooooo proud of myself. And it's 26lbs in total. I was not expecting 5lbs with me being at the back end of star week I was expecting either a small loss or STS so 5lbs is amazing. I would have been happy with 0.5lb as that would have got me into next stone bracket but sod that 5lbs WAY better I am now comfortably into the next stone bracket and only 2lb off my 2st award which isn't bad to say I only got 1.5st award last week. I would love to lose 2lb next week just so I can have the 2st award but with a huge loss this week I honestly wouldn't mind a 0.5lb loss...I am a bit curious for next weeks weigh in as I am having a syn free week so I can have a guilt free day at my daughters birthday party a week tomorrow. So as of next Friday I will not have had any syns at all so can't wait to see how that affects my weight. So so so happy today!!

Oh and my new scales are only 2lbs heavier...not the 7-9lbs I was expecting...Confusion...I do not understand scales...I think they just say what they want...I might actually be 8st lol.

1408092956435.jpg - this is my new favourite thing to do lol

Ok got to share this. Last week I fitted into a size smaller jeans. Just now I took them down without unbuttoning!! As it is (*) week I fully expected to sts but I guess my belly must have been bloated? Someone might notice soon.

I had a rotten nights sleep up on the hour every hour, I was cold and couldn't stop peeing lol...was horrible so I gave in and got up at 4:30am so I went to the supermarket at 5am to get weighed...no one can say I'm not passionate about SW lol...anyway I have lost...5lbs!! Woohoo!! Yay!! Which means I have lost 17lbs with one weigh in to go on my 2lb challenge so I've exceeded it my 3lbs up to now. I am sooooo proud of myself. And it's 26lbs in total. I was not expecting 5lbs with me being at the back end of star week I was expecting either a small loss or STS so 5lbs is amazing. I would have been happy with 0.5lb as that would have got me into next stone bracket but sod that 5lbs WAY better I am now comfortably into the next stone bracket and only 2lb off my 2st award which isn't bad to say I only got 1.5st award last week. I would love to lose 2lb next week just so I can have the 2st award but with a huge loss this week I honestly wouldn't mind a 0.5lb loss...I am a bit curious for next weeks weigh in as I am having a syn free week so I can have a guilt free day at my daughters birthday party a week tomorrow. So as of next Friday I will not have had any syns at all so can't wait to see how that affects my weight. So so so happy today!!

Oh and my new scales are only 2lbs heavier...not the 7-9lbs I was expecting...Confusion...I do not understand scales...I think they just say what they want...I might actually be 8st lol.

5lb off WOOHOO!!! Well done Jo, your doing great!!:D

Back