Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

How are you doing Ellie? hope all is well xx

Thought id share this from IG.

1408257791777.jpg

Thanks Jem officially in 20s now lol I'm still waiting for you though. :)

I'll get there Jo, just need to focus a bit more and do more exercise(had a bad knee in the last few weeks) and i'll be there!! WELL DONE it must be great, I can't wait to see a 20 not a 20 something in front of my weight.:)

Hope everyone is doing well, I S.T.S. this week, but I expected too as I've not been too well and had a bad knee so wasn't doing my walking. But I'm feeling determined to keep going and get in to that 21 room again, then on to the 20 room...what a joy that will be:D xx

Still no Ellie...:( Hope your ok xxx

I'll get there Jo, just need to focus a bit more and do more exercise(had a bad knee in the last few weeks) and i'll be there!! WELL DONE it must be great, I can't wait to see a 20 not a 20 something in front of my weight.:)

Hope everyone is doing well, I S.T.S. this week, but I expected too as I've not been too well and had a bad knee so wasn't doing my walking. But I'm feeling determined to keep going and get in to that 21 room again, then on to the 20 room...what a joy that will be:D xx

Still no Ellie...:( Hope your ok xxx

Congratulations on your STS remember it's better than a gain. And yes very strange that we haven't heard from Ellie hope she's ok.

2 more gone. This has surprised me as I expected to sts.

18lb so far and feeling good. Just wish someone would notice but I work with blokes and it is debatable they would notice if one of my legs fell off!!

Lel

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

2 more gone. This has surprised me as I expected to sts.

18lb so far and feeling good. Just wish someone would notice but I work with blokes and it is debatable they would notice if one of my legs fell off!!

Lel

Congratulations hun and I'm still waiting for someone to notice and I'm at 26lbs lol. I keep noticing small things myself but when someone else notices it means more...it will happen one day for both of us lol

Last time I did this one of the blokes quietly asked if it was deliberate as they were worried I had something terminal. Shocked me but can laugh abt it now.

Hey all

Ive been MIA for the past 3 weeks.
Ive been on holiday to good old great yarmouth and got weighed last thursday and only put on 1lb.
I really let my hair down as i needed it, BUT its so hard for me to get back into my slimming world routine.

I also put it down to im quite skint till payday so Im having to raid the cupboards!

Any helpful hint or tips to get my motivation back?
I am attending class etc!

Also, my nan has a CT scan coming up soon, and the parkinsons people have said it could either be deep deep depression that she is in.
Or dementia with lewy bodies so kinda hoping for the less evil of the two

Well done on everyones losses !! :)

Morning everyone,

I have lost 4.5lbs this week which gives me my 2st award so YAY!! Also this is the last week of my 2lb challenge I was hoping to get 14lbs by today and I got 21.5lbs so pretty happy with that. This also means I am now 1.5lb off my Club 10 so I'll be aiming for that next week but if it doesn't happen I will accept it as I have had 2 great weeks.

Really happy with my loss as my eating for the last 3 days has been erratic due to preparing for my daughters party but still on plan but I have basically been living on one meal a day and then just grazing which is always trouble in disguise but thankfully I stuck to good grazing lol.

I have also 'nearly' completed my syn free week (just today to go) then I have 135 syns to enjoy at my daughters birthday party tomorrow. Some people may not agree with carrying syns over but I can't see the harm...it will most likely be reflected in my weight next week but better this way than restricting myself and feeling guilty if I go too far.

Also had a none scale victory this week...I can't keep my wedding ring on...it keeps falling off lol.

So good week this week all in all...

Morning everyone,

I have lost 4.5lbs this week which gives me my 2st award so YAY!! Also this is the last week of my 2lb challenge I was hoping to get 14lbs by today and I got 21.5lbs so pretty happy with that. This also means I am now 1.5lb off my Club 10 so I'll be aiming for that next week but if it doesn't happen I will accept it as I have had 2 great weeks.

Really happy with my loss as my eating for the last 3 days has been erratic due to preparing for my daughters party but still on plan but I have basically been living on one meal a day and then just grazing which is always trouble in disguise but thankfully I stuck to good grazing lol.

I have also 'nearly' completed my syn free week (just today to go) then I have 135 syns to enjoy at my daughters birthday party tomorrow. Some people may not agree with carrying syns over but I can't see the harm...it will most likely be reflected in my weight next week but better this way than restricting myself and feeling guilty if I go too far.

Also had a none scale victory this week...I can't keep my wedding ring on...it keeps falling off lol.

So good week this week all in all...

Well done on your great loss Jo...amazing! :D xxx

I've been away for a couple of weeks, so not looking forward to weigh-in tomorrow, lol, where is Ellie? Ellie, Where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu? :)

Everything crossed for your nan Vixen and well done on only gaining 1lb, that's excellent. Try writing a big long list of mini-goals to hit, next half stone award, your 10% goal, etc, I wrote down loads and love ticking them off as I go, it really helps to keep me motivated. Maybe you could also think of some rewards for the bigger ones, ie- first big target - be in the 19's by Christmas= reward- buy a new dress and join Aquafit... that sort of thing. Try to focus on your reasons for wanting to lose weight, it will come back, you just have to keep at it. :)

Well done Jo, you're doing great. :) x

In fact you're all doing great, big pats on the back all round. :D

Good luck for W.I. tomorrow Hipps, I'm off my hols on Tuesday for a couple of weeks and am planning damage limitation as I really can't afford to put loads on like I normally do! Been wondering where Ellie is to??:( Hope she's ok xxx

2 1/2lb off this week so I'm officially back in the 21's:D Really pleased to be back there, only trouble is I'm off on my annual hols tomorrow for a week or so...it's tipping it down at the moment and I'm going away in my caravan to the west country, gorgeous summer so far and then when my hols come around RAIN RAIN RAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH:mad: Now I've finally made it back to the 21's it's bad timing as holidays for me always mean eating naughties(especially if the weathers crap!) and I know I can't afford to put lots of weight on, so I've got to have treats in moderation and I've planned a lot of my food so I can do damage limitation, taking lots of low syn treats and fruit and hoping for the best!! Just hope I can be strong and resist. When I get home I'm determined...I've got a straight run until Christmas and I really need to up my game to get to my first mini goal, I know I can do it with just a bit more thought, planning, determination and exercise:) Hope everyone else is doing ok and has a great couple of weeks, look forward to seeing how you've all done when I get back xxxxx

Well done Jem, that's great. Don't worry too much about your hols, try to be sensible, but don't deprive yourself. I've lost a little half pound this morning, after nearly 2 weeks on holiday, I ate out, had takeaway, drank quite a bit and enjoyed myself, but I think it balanced out because I also tried to make good choices (some days!) and we swam and walked a lot too.

I think you have to remember that holidays are there to enjoy, and if you do gain a little, it will come off again when you get back. Have fun. :) x

Thanks Hipps, great advice, much appreciated...sensible but don't deprive sounds good to me:) Well done on only putting on 1/2lb that will blow off you for next week LOL!!! Still no Ellie on the scene, I wonder where she has got to? Hopefully all is well. Have a good few weeks xxx

Back