Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

Sorry about disappearing everyone but on Friday morning my husband was called up to his mums house she hasn't been well for a very long time but had taken a turn for the worse anyway long story short she passed away yesterday morning. Due to this and due to being at the hospital since Friday barring the time I spent at my daughters party on Saturday I haven't been 100% on plan I haven't been eating the wrong things don't get me wrong I haven't relied on takeaways etc but since Friday I have only had one proper meal, I've been grazing or not eating...I haven't been monitoring what I've eaten so no idea about syn value but I am just going to continue the week on plan with my daily syns allowance and take the hit on Friday then start a complete fresh on Friday. Some things can't be helped. I feel guilty and selfish even being on here worrying about my eating but I needed to come back on here to get my head straight so I can sort it out and move on...also my hubby went back to work as normal this morning he felt he needed to keep himself busy...so as sad as it is to say things are as normal today.

Anyway congratulations on your loss Jem and well done Hipps for a very respectable gain can only hope my gain is as respectable on Friday.

1409049679014.jpg - forgot to do this Friday. Wow thats amazing.

Sorry about your OH mum darcy. :( Sad news.

Thank you Hi[pps for the talk.

Im feeling more positive this week, im writing everything im eating and not missing out little nibbles of things im having, Im drinking more water again in a bid to boost my weight loss up, its my birthday next thursday so id love to loose a bit more before then.
I had lost 2 stone, but im at 1stone 13lbs now.

x

Sorry about your OH mum darcy. :( Sad news.

Thank you Hi[pps for the talk.

Im feeling more positive this week, im writing everything im eating and not missing out little nibbles of things im having, Im drinking more water again in a bid to boost my weight loss up, its my birthday next thursday so id love to loose a bit more before then.
I had lost 2 stone, but im at 1stone 13lbs now.

x

Thanks Hun. I am useless on SW unless I write it all down also my IG: jojo021084 if anyone else is on it and wants to follow me, I will follow back. I can't do the water thing someone told me 3ltrs a day I manage 2 barely and I'm not going to force myself to do 3 because I am quite uncomfortable after 2 but I also drink green tea (pee in a cup as I call it lol) but I just add sweetener and down it like bad medicine lol but seems to be doing the trick. Good luck with your new approach to SW hope it's beneficial for you I have tried SW twice before and this time is working for me because I am writing it all down so hopefully you will have same success.

As suspected...a gain! +3.5lbs

I knew it was coming and I'd prepared myself for it. The comfort I can take with this gain is it wasn't self sabotage, I didn't cheat, I didn't go off plan deliberately it was just circumstantial due to my mother in law being admitted to hospital on Friday last week and passing away on bank holiday Monday. Not happy it's a huge gain but I did say yesterday as I'd had two big losses I was expecting it. So my goal for next week is either 3.5lbs to get back to where I was last week or ideally 4.5lbs to get to club 10.

-2 1/2lbs for me this week.

Happy with that! Started writing my food down, upping my water and using my syns properly. Counting everything!

:)

Happy with that! Started writing my food down, upping my water and using my syns properly. Counting everything!

Well done on your loss

Another 2lb gone. Soon be in the 20st range!

Amazed. Didnt expect to lose this wk.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Really sorry to hear about your mother-in-law Jo, hugs lovely, how are you all bearing up? x

Well done! You're doing great. :) x

Well done, that's fab, not long at all 'til you're in the 20's. :) x

Really sorry to hear about your mother-in-law Jo, hugs lovely, how are you all bearing up? x

So so hipps, in a bit of a limbo my mother in law hasn't even been released to funeral director yet so we can't do anything. We are having a family meeting today to discuss arrangements so hopefully will know a bit more later today.

Did my first proper bit of body magic today since starting 5 months ago, I walked to work.

It took me 45 mins and my legs are starting to feel it now but i feel great.

I will be busing home though,

Congratulations on your loss...very exciting...I'll warm up your seat in the 20s for you.

Did my first proper bit of body magic today since starting 5 months ago, I walked to work.

It took me 45 mins and my legs are starting to feel it now but i feel great.

I will be busing home though,

Congratulations. It gets easier trust me. I'm on week one of my Gold Award I've gone from doing two 5 minute cross trainer sessions to 20 minutes cross trainer, 10 minute bingo wings and 15 minutes Davina dvd a day...I'm working up to a gym lol

I know Jems on holiday but what's happening to this group? Hipps no weigh in this week? Ellie no show for what a month? And the 20 to 19 group is even more silent than this one lol. Hope you're all ok and are having a fab SW week.

Ok someone upstairs is looking out for me because I lost 5lbs!! That means last weeks gain is gone and I got my Club 10. Ok this weeks anguish is gone now so I can move on and focus...so I now need 3.5lbs next week 3lbs to get me to my 2.5st award and 3.5lbs to get me into the new stone bracket. I would sooooo love to be a teen next week...please whoever is looking out for me above take away 3.5lbs next week. PLEASE!!!

Ok someone upstairs is looking out for me because I lost 5lbs!! That means last weeks gain is gone and I got my Club 10. Ok this weeks anguish is gone now so I can move on and focus...so I now need 3.5lbs next week 3lbs to get me to my 2.5st award and 3.5lbs to get me into the new stone bracket. I would sooooo love to be a teen next week...please whoever is looking out for me above take away 3.5lbs next week. PLEASE!!!

Well done, both on that excellent loss and getting your Club 10! Good luck being a teen next week. :)

I gained half a pound this week, I can't believe I didn't post it, maybe subconsciously I 'forgot', lol. I was terrible last weekend though, much better this week (so far anyway!) so hoping for my Club 10 this week, need to lose 2lb, fingers crossed. :)

I'm going for my Silver Body Magic, well I am if I can ever find the sheets to fill in, I was really good and put them away (somewhere!)for safe keeping... lol. x

Well done, both on that excellent loss and getting your Club 10! Good luck being a teen next week. :)

I gained half a pound this week, I can't believe I didn't post it, maybe subconsciously I 'forgot', lol. I was terrible last weekend though, much better this week (so far anyway!) so hoping for my Club 10 this week, need to lose 2lb, fingers crossed. :)

I'm going for my Silver Body Magic, well I am if I can ever find the sheets to fill in, I was really good and put them away (somewhere!)for safe keeping... lol. x

Thank You and aww sorry about your gain but at least you know where it came from and it was minimal. Good luck with Body Magic I'm on week 2 of gold and I confused myself so I hadn't finished the exercise needed for week one when week 2 started but I just did extra Friday and today and I'm now all caught up. Blonde moment sorted it now though. Good luck for weigh in on Monday got my fingers crossed for you.

I lost 1.5lb this morning, quite happy with that. :) How's everyone else been doing?

And Elllliiieeeee, where are you??? Hope you're okay lovely. xxx

Hi lovely ladies...I'm back off my hols! Really pleased as despite a few holiday treats(cream teas..yum yum and fish and chips yum yum!!:rolleyes:) the scales say I've only gained a pound which I'm happy about as I expected it to be more..normally I'd have gained half a stone LOL!! I did try and keep active and had quite a few lovely but LONG walks which were hard work but I enjoyed, I reckon I walked about 20 miles during the holiday. Still having a bit of what a fancy as officially our holiday is not over yet. But I'm glad not to have gained much on my hols and am planning to really crack on from next week with getting those stones off now all the way to Christmas - sick of being stuck between 21 13 and 22st now!!

Jo I was sorry to hear your sad news, hope everyone is bearing up ok. Congratulations on you great loss and getting your club 10, I can see you being in the 19's any time now...not jealous at all:p!!xxx Another 1.5lb off for you Hipps...well done, your be off to the 19's too before I know it, your all leaving me in your wake!!

Still no Ellie??? Ellie where are you it's been ages??? Miss you and hope your ok xx

Back