Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

I lost 1.5lb this morning, quite happy with that. :) How's everyone else been doing?

And Elllliiieeeee, where are you??? Hope you're okay lovely. xxx

Woohoo well done on your loss

Hi lovely ladies...I'm back off my hols! Really pleased as despite a few holiday treats(cream teas..yum yum and fish and chips yum yum!!:rolleyes:) the scales say I've only gained a pound which I'm happy about as I expected it to be more..normally I'd have gained half a stone LOL!! I did try and keep active and had quite a few lovely but LONG walks which were hard work but I enjoyed, I reckon I walked about 20 miles during the holiday. Still having a bit of what a fancy as officially our holiday is not over yet. But I'm glad not to have gained much on my hols and am planning to really crack on from next week with getting those stones off now all the way to Christmas - sick of being stuck between 21 13 and 22st now!!

Jo I was sorry to hear your sad news, hope everyone is bearing up ok. Congratulations on you great loss and getting your club 10, I can see you being in the 19's any time now...not jealous at all:p!!xxx Another 1.5lb off for you Hipps...well done, your be off to the 19's too before I know it, your all leaving me in your wake!!

Still no Ellie??? Ellie where are you it's been ages??? Miss you and hope your ok xx

Hello Jem

Well done on the minor gain you have done very well. Always great when you step on those scales and its not as bad as you thought it would be.

Thanks Jo..onwards and downwards xxx

Well I sensed it wasn't going to be a big loss and I was right...1lb loss this week.

Kind of in same situation as Evolet I know I've been on plan 100% so disappointed it wasn't more but I will hold my hands up that while my hubby was home I didn't drink as much as usual so apparently thats had an impact. I knew something didn't feel right just can't verbalise the feeling but wasn't expecting a big loss this week.

Well next week I want 2.5lbs to get my 2.5st award and get into next stone bracket. I can't see any reason why I won't be back to my regular routine...its my mother in laws funeral on Wednesday but if I eat before the funeral I should be able to avoid the buffet.

Onwards and downwards.

Good luck to those who still have to weigh in.

Still a lb in the right direction Jo so well done(especially considering the circumstances), you'll be getting that award and in to the 19's in no time xx

Still a lb in the right direction Jo so well done(especially considering the circumstances), you'll be getting that award and in to the 19's in no time xx

Thanks hun aiming for next week. :)

Hi, I'd like to join this group again. Been here before but never managed to make it out of 21s properly. Now ready to start again!

Welcome Lil Miss onwards and downwards xx

Managed to add to that 1lb gain as I was officially still on my hols :rolleyes: But now have a clear run between now and Christmas so am going to see how many pounds I can shift by then once I get back in the zone this week. Am still determined that I WILL get to that 18 stone target in the first part of next year!!

How's everyone else doing?? Hope your all doing well:) Still no Ellie I see:confused: Really hope your ok Ellie xx

Welcome little miss chatterbox

Managed to add to that 1lb gain as I was officially still on my hols :rolleyes: But now have a clear run between now and Christmas so am going to see how many pounds I can shift by then once I get back in the zone this week. Am still determined that I WILL get to that 18 stone target in the first part of next year!!

How's everyone else doing?? Hope your all doing well:) Still no Ellie I see:confused: Really hope your ok Ellie xx

I'm wondering if ellie just gave up on sw. She seemed to be doing really well but after all this time I don't see what else it could be.

Jem I made a Christmas tree chart I will try to attach a photo. I want to attempt 3lbw a week frok now until xmas so I made a tree and for each lb I lose I colour in a bauble...if you're in a group you may have seen this...just thinking it might motivate you from now till Christmas...hoping it does me lol.

1410784657344.jpg

I lost a tiny little 0.5lb this week, I was a tinsy little bit disappointed until I realised it was my 10%, yayyy, finally! :) I feel like I need a good loss, after being away, and then messing about for a few weeks, I've only lost 2lb in the last month, so I'm doing an SAS log this week, see if that helps, fingers crossed. x

I lost a tiny little 0.5lb this week, I was a tinsy little bit disappointed until I realised it was my 10%, yayyy, finally! :) I feel like I need a good loss, after being away, and then messing about for a few weeks, I've only lost 2lb in the last month, so I'm doing an SAS log this week, see if that helps, fingers crossed. x

Any loss is a good loss and congratulations on your club 10

I'm wondering if ellie just gave up on sw. She seemed to be doing really well but after all this time I don't see what else it could be.

Jem I made a Christmas tree chart I will try to attach a photo. I want to attempt 3lbw a week frok now until xmas so I made a tree and for each lb I lose I colour in a bauble...if you're in a group you may have seen this...just thinking it might motivate you from now till Christmas...hoping it does me lol.

View attachment 153560

Hi Jo,

I fear your right about Ellie, she's been missing for so long now I don't see what else it can be either...hope she comes back to us at some stage. I LOVE your Christmas tree idea!! I'm going to make myself one with lots of 1lb baubles I think it will really help me as I love loads of coloured baubles on my tree!!! I love your little ideas and suggestions, lovely to have you on here xxx

10% is wonderful Hipps!!! well done you:Dxxx

Just made my tree Jo....looking forward to seeing loads of yours and my baubles all lit up by Christmas:D xx

Hi Jo,

I fear your right about Ellie, she's been missing for so long now I don't see what else it can be either...hope she comes back to us at some stage. I LOVE your Christmas tree idea!! I'm going to make myself one with lots of 1lb baubles I think it will really help me as I love loads of coloured baubles on my tree!!! I love your little ideas and suggestions, lovely to have you on here xxx

I'm full of great ideas what can I say lol got to stay motivated.

Just made my tree Jo....looking forward to seeing loads of yours and my baubles all lit up by Christmas:D xx

Yay...we're both going to have gorgeous beautifully decorated trees by Christmas...I can feel it in my waters lol

Back