Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

Thanks lovelies, I'm definitely going to join you in the Christmas tree idea. :xmastree:

Oh good Hipps...Looking forward to all our trees groaning under the weight of all those beautiful coloured baubles by xmas!

Hi ladies,

I lost 2 1/2lbs today and got my silver body magic award. Feeling happy and really noticing a difference espeically around my tum!

I was working it out i need to loose 1 1/2lbs to get my 10% body weight and another 1 1/2b to get my 2 and a half stone award!

Christmas tree idea looks FABBY! Im going to join in too if thats okay? ^_^

Still no Ellie? Where has she gone :(

Hi ladies,

I lost 2 1/2lbs today and got my silver body magic award. Feeling happy and really noticing a difference espeically around my tum!

I was working it out i need to loose 1 1/2lbs to get my 10% body weight and another 1 1/2b to get my 2 and a half stone award!

Christmas tree idea looks FABBY! Im going to join in too if thats okay? ^_^

Still no Ellie? Where has she gone :(

Congratulations on your loss and your body magic award. You'll have that 1.5lb off next week no problem in fact I predict all 3 and you'll be celebrating your 2.5st next week. Wish I was noticing it on my belly...everywhere else but not my belly :( Feel free to join in with the Christmas tree thing we're all going to have beautifully decorated trees I can just see it now lol.

Congratulations on your loss and your body magic award. You'll have that 1.5lb off next week no problem in fact I predict all 3 and you'll be celebrating your 2.5st next week. Wish I was noticing it on my belly...everywhere else but not my belly :( Feel free to join in with the Christmas tree thing we're all going to have beautifully decorated trees I can just see it now lol.

I really hope so !

Ill tag you in my crimbo tree on ********* :) Ill do a lb a baubal (sp?) lol

I dont know what id like to get to by christmas. Im optimistic, but at the same time I feel my thyroid lowers my weight lost. Im on 31lbs lost now, so I might aim for 50lbs by christmas as a starter :)

1lb a week still xmas is 15lbs
2lbs a week is 30lbs
and 3lbs a week is 45lbs

I'm attempting 3lbs a week but I will be more than happy if I make it to my 4st award (23lbs off) by xmas...its just fun...if we do it then fab if we dont then no worries it will come off eventually. I also just joined 50lbs by Christmas challenge on here...doubt very much I will get that but so what lol

Are you going to have a few days off plan over Christmas?
I want to but Last time thats where I messed up.

I think ill start flexisynning over xmas so I can enjoy a mince pie and when the syns are used up, they are gone lol

Are you going to have a few days off plan over Christmas?
I want to but Last time thats where I messed up.

I think ill start flexisynning over xmas so I can enjoy a mince pie and when the syns are used up, they are gone lol

I flexi syn anyway...doesn't make a difference to the end result so go for it. As far as Christmas is concerned...I honestly think I'll be fine on plan because Christmas dinner is basically the same as every Sunday...just a bit more selection I find lol. I don't like Christmas cake or mince pies...I know I am not normal lol. Tins of chocolates...me and hubby finished ours off in June because they were coming up to the expiry date lol so I don't fear the roses, celebrations etc. The only problem I have is I do my own baking and if I do say so myself I make the best cookies, coconut tarts and lemon curd tarts in the world lol. BUT I have already discussed this with my mum because I bake for the whole family she will be keeping them all at her house because like I said I don't do mince pies so its safe to keep them for hubby and daughter at home but all temptations are guna be kept at her house and she's going to ration me lol. Aren't I a good girl thinking so far ahead lol...already planned my birthday meal as well in 2 weeks time...think I got away with 0 syns as well...I know that will all change when I get there and pinch an onion ring from the hubby...and a sticky rib...and another onion ring lol...so what it will be my birthday lol.

:talk017::talk017::talk017:

GUESS WHAT??

I DID IT!! WOOHOO!!

:talk017::talk017::talk017:

I just scraped by...by 0.5lb...but I did it...I lost 3lbs this week giving me my 2.5st award and I'm into the new stone bracket first time in 3 years my weight has started with a 1...cannot tell you how happy I am to be a teen.

I don't have anything to aim for next week as my next half stone is 6lbs off and next stone is 13lbs off and next mini goal is 20lbs off...so I am just guna aim for my usual 2lbs next week...so happy...good day today. WOOHOO!!

Christmas tree update...

1411117593931.jpg

3 beautifully coloured baubles...42 to go...

1411118194151.jpg - hmm can't imagine carrying my microwave around with me all day...but apparently I did. I love this site lol.

Just joined MiniMins today. Have just started doing SW at home 3 weeks ago, done it on and off years ago. Tried everything else in-between, nothing else i could stick to. So here goes again. Was 23st 4lb this time last year now down to 21st 1lb. Weigh in Tuesdays (at home alone, need some accountability - aka you guys!) Never in my adult life have i been any less than 15st :( right now i'd love to be there again!!

Just joined MiniMins today. Have just started doing SW at home 3 weeks ago, done it on and off years ago. Tried everything else in-between, nothing else i could stick to. So here goes again. Was 23st 4lb this time last year now down to 21st 1lb. Weigh in Tuesdays (at home alone, need some accountability - aka you guys!) Never in my adult life have i been any less than 15st :( right now i'd love to be there again!!

Welcome to MiniMins and welcome back to SW. 23st 4lbs to 21st 1lbs that's very impressive and I'm also doing slimming world at home my weigh in is Fridays. This is a nice little group I find a lot of the zone groups are quiet I'm apart of 3 and there's usually only activity on here lol. We will be here for your weigh in results each week and celebrate your losses and help you with your gains...like the rest of us in this group you have a long journey ahead so find yourself a support system that works and use them. Although I have support from my weigh in group...they don't understand my journey as well as these lovely ladies in here because a good majority of them are starting their journeys at my target weight wanting to get from 10st to 8st...Its nice to talk to people in here that are going through the same thing as you. Good luck with your journey and we'll be here waiting for your weigh in results.

Well done Darcy's mummy, you're doing great. :) x

Welcome StarlaSilver. :) Good luck. x

I weighed in this morning... a 2lb gain! Must try much harder this week if I want to get those shiny baubles on my Christmas tree, lol. :) x

Sorry for your gain that and more will be gone by next week I'm sure

Thank you for the warm welcome from you all! :) yes Jo, agree with all you said and one of the reasons I don't really get any benefit from going to class I found.

Well you'll get an understanding support system here so stick with us

Hello Jem?? Don't tell me you've done an Ellie...come back...

Hi everyone (whose still here??) lol.

I put on 3lbs.

Not overall devestated because ive been having a bad time due to my IBS randomly flairing up. >.< and of course STAR WEEK.

Im not having any treats today like I normally would, but im back on it and determined as ever.

Hope everyone else is having a better week, (and could possibly swing a hug this way) xx

Good attitude Vixen :) sometime when the scales don't show a loss it's disheartening but I'm personally finding it easier this time to acknowledge and move on.

Im feeling good and im not going to kick myself about it. I had a great lunch and have used my syns for today so im not tempted when i get home, also my mums cooked me a batch of speed soup for dinner so Im going to stick to plan./ xx

Back