Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

Ladies what is this Christmas tree thing you are doing did see a picture but haven't scrolled all the way up lol :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Ladies what is this Christmas tree thing you are doing did see a picture but haven't scrolled all the way up lol :D

You draw a xmas tree or print one whatever lol decide how many pounds you'd like to lose by xmas put that amount of baubles on the tree and for every lb you lose you colour a bauble...I stupidly decided I'd try for 45lbs

I am thinking of joining tomorrow. Been on sw before and didn't loose much. I am 21st and NEED to loose weight. I was on meal replacement diet where you eat 4 packets of food per day and that is it. I was boaking at the packs. Can't do that. I am sooooo hungry aswell!!!! Gojng to try sw again. Any help you guys can give me??? Xxx

Oh, Jo, sorry to hear your shocking news, what a swine he is, hope you're managing okay... well you know, as well as you can be. Do you think it's to do with his recent bereavement? Whatever it is, hugs lovely. x

I lost a pound this week, so not exactly filling up my Christmas tree baubles very fast, but I suppose slow and steady will just have to do. :)

Jem, Ellie... where are you, all okay?

Welcome new ladies, good luck with the plan. :)

Debz, definitely join the class, you'll never need to go hungry again and we'll help you with anything we can. Good luck, and let us know how you get on. xxx

You draw a xmas tree or print one whatever lol decide how many pounds you'd like to lose by xmas put that amount of baubles on the tree and for every lb you lose you colour a bauble...I stupidly decided I'd try for 45lbs

Ohh fab idea I will do this later when kids are in bed will be good for motivation, either that or I'll be crying on my Xmas Turkey at all the black and white baubles I have :D :D

Ohh fab idea I will do this later when kids are in bed will be good for motivation, either that or I'll be crying on my Xmas Turkey at all the black and white baubles I have :D :D Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com
That's a fab idea!! I am starting my Sw journey today and def going to try this idea ??

I lost a pound this week, so not exactly filling up my Christmas tree baubles very fast, but I suppose slow and steady will just have to do. :)

Jem, Ellie... where are you, all okay?

Welcome new ladies, good luck with the plan. :)

Debz, definitely join the class, you'll never need to go hungry again and we'll help you with anything we can. Good luck, and let us know how you get on. xxx

I'm hanging in there Hipps, managed 1lb off this week too but was glad to colour that bauble in on my tree!! Still no Ellie so I'm guessing we won't be hearing from her anytime soon :( Come back Ellie! xxx Glad your still doing well Hipps xxx

I'm hanging in there Hipps, managed 1lb off this week too but was glad to colour that bauble in on my tree!! Still no Ellie so I'm guessing we won't be hearing from her anytime soon :( Come back Ellie! xxx Glad your still doing well Hipps xxx

Thanks lovely, been a bit up and down but I think I'm back on it now. A pound is great, well done. :) I hope Ellie's okay, I'm sure she is, at the rate she goes she'll be a proper skinny minnie by now I bet. :) x

I think I am going to do it from home. I have always went to groups but will try myself xx

Good luck I don't think I could do it from home also nice to get out of the mad house for a couple of hours sw is my social life these days lol :D x

Thanks lovely, been a bit up and down but I think I'm back on it now. A pound is great, well done. :) I hope Ellie's okay, I'm sure she is, at the rate she goes she'll be a proper skinny minnie by now I bet. :) x

I'm up and down too Hipps, what with one thing and another so I know what you mean, but am hoping to light up lots of those baubles before Christmas! You are doing really well and so much faster than me :rolleyes: won't be long and you'll be in the 19's which must feel great. I'll get there too but plodding along and having diversions takes longer so I won't get any awards for speed!! Yep, next time we hear from Ellie she'll probably be a size 12! xxx

Hi everyone hope your all doing well, sorry I've been quiet...we had to have our wonderful dog put to sleep which was horrendous as she was my precious little girl and so much part of the family. As some of you know she had developed a horrible condition called megesophagus about 9 months ago which she coped so well with, we had some bad times and lots of sleepless nights with her being unwell, but overall she coped really well, then she suddenly had a new lease of life after a change of meds and we had a wonderful few months with her, but after our holiday she went downhill all of a sudden around her 14th birthday and we had to make the dreaded decision. She was an amazing dog and I know I'm really lucky that she got to 14 but it has really upset me.

Anyway not been doing great but managed to STS which considering I'm a dreadful emotional eater is a bit of a miracle! Just need to gather up my strength now to get on with losing again. I will do it as whatever happens I don't give up, so I know i'll get there.

Jo I'm so happy for you to be in the teens, that is amazing!!!:D Hopefully in the next few weeks I can light some baubles.

Sorry I'm only just replying I'm trying to catch up on the forum so I have a fresh head for tomorrow to get back on plan 100% so excuse my tardiness.

I'm so sorry to hear about your dog, I understand the upset having animals all my life and having them pass away...it never gets easy...and people think they're replaceable but no 2 dogs are the same and you still fall in love with them and they become a part of your family and you have to say goodbye to them. My cavalier has recently been diagnosed with heart failure she's 8 and our last one lived till she was 10 and the vet said she was a good age so we're all preparing ourselves for the worst and taking it day by day...my Westie is now 13 which is a good age for a westie and we're worried that should anything happen to the cavalier the westie will give up too so can't see bright times ahead for my family...bless. Your dog made it to 14 and no doubt she was adored and spoilt by you the end may have been bad but you gave her a good life just remember that.

Hello everyone! :)
My name is Aly and i just joined the forum yesterday ive been on and off slimmingworld for a while, everytime i start getting somewhere i think "this is easy enough i can do this myself at home" which never ever works haha!! so here we go again. Ive always felt out at slimmingworld groups not that there is any fault with the people just because usually im the only 21 stoner in the groups. My boyfriend has just proposed to me and im determined as heck to be a slim beautiful bride :) if anyone has any great ideas please share and ill do my best to share mine! i dont know how i never knew this forum existed with all the great stuff on it :)
Thanx
Aly :gen147:

Welcome Aly

Congratulations on your engagement. Some people need a group some people don't I have been doing it from home and until recently due to personal reasons I have been doing well (expecting a gain tomorrow) you have to decide which is the best option for you. I completely understand the group thing...I wasn't the only big one at group but I just couldn't stand listening to people who were starting at my target weight *****ing they'd not lost the amount they wanted...no doubt when I get down to my target weight I'll be *****ing I can't lose the amount I want but I will be understanding to the big people starting their journeys in the 20s because I'll have made that journey myself. Good to luck to you whatever decision you make.

after i put on last week, -3lbs for me today.
My star week started yesterday too so happy with that :)

Congrats on your loss hun.

1lb loss for me this week. Not had a great week, so am happy to have lost anything at all, and earnt my 2 1/2 stone sticker :)

Congratulations on your loss and your 2.5st award.

Hi everyone is it ok to join you?
I'm not quite in the 21's yet (22.2lb) but hoping to get in that bracket next week I have lost 3st2.5 so far :) x

Hi Aimz welcome to the group...congratulations on your loss so far.

Hi everyone, and welcome to all the new people who have joined....good luck!!

Just read your shocker of a news flash Jo, hope everything sorts itself out, and well done you for being so brave...sending you a great big hug xxx
My weigh in day is today and I managed a small loss this week of 1lb so have officially lit up my first xmas bauble...yay!! How are you doing Hipps? looking at your stats Jo your nearly in the 19's!

Oh and Jo I forgot to say CONGRATULATIONS on 3 stone award!!!:Dxxx

Hi Jem

Congratulations on your loss and on lighting up that xmas tree WOOHOO...I will post a pic of mine in a min it's looking quite impressive but as previously said expecting a gain this week but not guna stress about it just guna get back on plan and shift it.

Back