Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

I am thinking of joining tomorrow. Been on sw before and didn't loose much. I am 21st and NEED to loose weight. I was on meal replacement diet where you eat 4 packets of food per day and that is it. I was boaking at the packs. Can't do that. I am sooooo hungry aswell!!!! Gojng to try sw again. Any help you guys can give me??? Xxx

I'm getting a sense of deja vous so I don't know if I've already replied apologies if I have but welcome Debz and good luck with your SW journey we're all here to support you in any way.

I lost a pound this week, so not exactly filling up my Christmas tree baubles very fast, but I suppose slow and steady will just have to do. :)

Congratulations on your loss hun I can already feel the forum getting brighter as you're lighting these baubles up ladies lol

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to thank you all for your kindness during this difficult time I'm going through. I'm not going to sit at the keyboard and lie to you all that I'm ok because I'm not. I still have money worries and I'm scared by this time next month me and Darcy will be homeless. My hubby I'm sure I've mentioned is a recovering alcoholic and he's fallen well and truly off the wagon and he's being very abusive verbally and emotionally...I've got police involved, solicitors involved, womens aid, social services etc...and I think that someone has it in for me because since he's left my doors broke, my air vent fell off the wall, my dogs chewed my skirting board and stairs carpet, my shelf fell off the wall taking half the wall with it, my cat turned up with 2 puncture wounds in his chest cost me £100 at vets, got a free neutering voucher for my dog took her to have that done they rang to inform me she had an infection so I'm paying for antibiotics for her...my hubby loaned our dog crate out to his mate week before he walked out and because he's being an arse he won't get it me back so I've had to go and buy a new dog crate...2nd hand...bless the woman was brand new she put it up and her dog wouldn't stop barking at it so she put it away and she only charged me £50 should have been £110. So things could be better but I'm just going day by day thinking it can only make me stronger. I haven't bee very good with SW this week...I got my appetite back but until 2 days ago I couldn't be bothered to cook for myself so I took the easy option...but I'm back on now but damage limitation was well out the window for this week so I'm going t take the hit and just start a fresh in the morning and hope the gain is gone very soon. I will be damned if I let that man be my undoing...I want to hit target and make him regret ever leaving me...not that I want him back after 2 weeks apart I'm quite content now...just wish things would move a little faster so I could go to court. Anyway that's me up to date...hope you're all doing well...and again many thanks for your support and kindness.

1412843410049.jpg - my Christmas tree so far

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to thank you all for your kindness during this difficult time I'm going through. I'm not going to sit at the keyboard and lie to you all that I'm ok because I'm not. I still have money worries and I'm scared by this time next month me and Darcy will be homeless. My hubby I'm sure I've mentioned is a recovering alcoholic and he's fallen well and truly off the wagon and he's being very abusive verbally and emotionally...I've got police involved, solicitors involved, womens aid, social services etc...and I think that someone has it in for me because since he's left my doors broke, my air vent fell off the wall, my dogs chewed my skirting board and stairs carpet, my shelf fell off the wall taking half the wall with it, my cat turned up with 2 puncture wounds in his chest cost me £100 at vets, got a free neutering voucher for my dog took her to have that done they rang to inform me she had an infection so I'm paying for antibiotics for her...my hubby loaned our dog crate out to his mate week before he walked out and because he's being an arse he won't get it me back so I've had to go and buy a new dog crate...2nd hand...bless the woman was brand new she put it up and her dog wouldn't stop barking at it so she put it away and she only charged me £50 should have been £110. So things could be better but I'm just going day by day thinking it can only make me stronger. I haven't bee very good with SW this week...I got my appetite back but until 2 days ago I couldn't be bothered to cook for myself so I took the easy option...but I'm back on now but damage limitation was well out the window for this week so I'm going t take the hit and just start a fresh in the morning and hope the gain is gone very soon. I will be damned if I let that man be my undoing...I want to hit target and make him regret ever leaving me...not that I want him back after 2 weeks apart I'm quite content now...just wish things would move a little faster so I could go to court. Anyway that's me up to date...hope you're all doing well...and again many thanks for your support and kindness.

What a rotten time you're having! Really hope things improve soon for you. :bighug:

STS for me this week - damn you star week! Off on holiday now, so won't be weighing in for 2 weeks :)

By an absolute miracle....I have managed to maintain.

Since last Thursday (as I weighed in a day early) I have had burger and chips from Eds Diner including one of their delish shakes, a pub lunch, a Chinese takeaway and an Indian takeaway, plus birthday cake plus alcohol. I have NO idea how I've maintained...I completely deserved a gain. So I am really happy with my maintain.

Jo - You are an amazing woman and I know youll get happier times coming soon! It feels that when something bad happens everything can come at once. I hope hope hope good things start happening soon for you and your little lady. Big hugs.

I lost half a pound this week, not alot but its going in the right direction.

Hey gorgeous girls!
you are all doing great keep up the good work and keep smiling,I put on a couple pounds in the past 2 weeks :( but i will get there :p hope everyone has a fab week and im looking forward to reporting my (hopeful) loss at the end of it :p keep going girls! it really inspires me to keep on the straight and narrow when i see how well all of you are doing despite our many different and difficult circumstances :heartpump:

Aly :)

Jo - You are an amazing woman and I know youll get happier times coming soon! It feels that when something bad happens everything can come at once. I hope hope hope good things start happening soon for you and your little lady. Big hugs.

I lost half a pound this week, not alot but its going in the right direction.

Thanks hun and congratulations on your loss

Hi ladies. I'd really like to join you all if that's okay? I started yesterday at 21st 9lb.

Good luck for the week ahead.

Welcome Sarah Lou, good luck with your journey and we're all here to help you as best we can.

Hey gorgeous girls!
you are all doing great keep up the good work and keep smiling,I put on a couple pounds in the past 2 weeks :( but i will get there :p hope everyone has a fab week and im looking forward to reporting my (hopeful) loss at the end of it :p keep going girls! it really inspires me to keep on the straight and narrow when i see how well all of you are doing despite our many different and difficult circumstances :heartpump:

Aly :)

Hi Aly sorry about your gain but no doubt that and more will be off very soon. Good Luck.

sorry i forgot to post with my previous post, Welcome sarahlou! im also quite new here but its a great group and everyone is very supportive we are happy to have you here :)
:welcome2:

Oh Aly don't worry darling! Thank you for the welcome!

Thank you for your support Jo, well yesterday was a great day for me didnt go over my syns and had a load of fruit and veg with my meals, so i feel like i am truly back on track, for today im looking at fruit and muller light yoghurt for my breakfast, lamb shanks with new potatoes and veg for lunch (3.5 syns as they are the lamb shanks from Aldi) and bacon and veg pasta for my evening meal. Healthy A & B will be my milk for coffees might go half milk and half cheese (cheese to go on pasta) and some almond nuts for my healthy B... i even have a cheeky freddo bar for my break at work as i usually need alot more sugar/ sweet things at work. . i think ill do okay today.

good luck everyone :fingerscrossed:

Aly xx

Thank you for your support Jo, well yesterday was a great day for me didnt go over my syns and had a load of fruit and veg with my meals, so i feel like i am truly back on track, for today im looking at fruit and muller light yoghurt for my breakfast, lamb shanks with new potatoes and veg for lunch (3.5 syns as they are the lamb shanks from Aldi) and bacon and veg pasta for my evening meal. Healthy A & B will be my milk for coffees might go half milk and half cheese (cheese to go on pasta) and some almond nuts for my healthy B... i even have a cheeky freddo bar for my break at work as i usually need alot more sugar/ sweet things at work. . i think ill do okay today.

good luck everyone :fingerscrossed:

Aly xx

Sounds like a fab food plan for today Aly! I love bacon and veg pasta! Have you got a food diary I can subscribe to?

no i do'nt yet hun :( i don't think i can as ive not even reached 20 posts yet :/ xx

You don't need to have 20 posts if you put it in the slimming world food diary section as that's where mine is and it was one of my first posts. Hope this helps. I'm waiting to do a weight loss diary in the silver section as don't want my personal stuff to be able to be googled but don't mind people googling my grub :)

Back