Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

You don't need to have 20 posts if you put it in the slimming world food diary section as that's where mine is and it was one of my first posts. Hope this helps. I'm waiting to do a weight loss diary in the silver section as don't want my personal stuff to be able to be googled but don't mind people googling my grub :)

brilliant :) i didnt know that. im still so confused by the forum but getting there haha :) ill see if i can find where yours is and then i will create my own :) thanx hun xx

Hello lovelies, I lost 5.5lb today, got my 2.5st award (and just a pound to go to be in the teens!) and look, I've updated my Christmas tree with more shiny baubles...

Christmas tree 001 (2).jpg

Hello lovelies, I lost 5.5lb today, got my 2.5st award (and just a pound to go to be in the teens!) and look, I've updated my Christmas tree with more shiny baubles...

View attachment 156350

Congratulations on your loss hun that's amazing. Well done on your 2.5st award and that Christmas tree is looking fab.

brilliant :) i didnt know that. im still so confused by the forum but getting there haha :) ill see if i can find where yours is and then i will create my own :) thanx hun xx

You are welcome. It certainlyndoes take some getting used to. But you will get there :)

View attachment 156350

5.5lb is brilliant! Well done you!!

Sorry I'm only just replying I'm trying to catch up on the forum so I have a fresh head for tomorrow to get back on plan 100% so excuse my tardiness.

I'm so sorry to hear about your dog, I understand the upset having animals all my life and having them pass away...it never gets easy...and people think they're replaceable but no 2 dogs are the same and you still fall in love with them and they become a part of your family and you have to say goodbye to them. My cavalier has recently been diagnosed with heart failure she's 8 and our last one lived till she was 10 and the vet said she was a good age so we're all preparing ourselves for the worst and taking it day by day...my Westie is now 13 which is a good age for a westie and we're worried that should anything happen to the cavalier the westie will give up too so can't see bright times ahead for my family...bless. Your dog made it to 14 and no doubt she was adored and spoilt by you the end may have been bad but you gave her a good life just remember that.

Hi Jo, Thanks lovely, it's nice when people understand as they love dogs themselves, yes it's hearbreaking, we lost both of our girls this year as Bella our Bichon Frise died suddenly in Feb now Mollie our Sprocker Spaniel has just gone, so it's been a bit of a bad time recently but they will live on in our hearts forever and we feel lucky to have had them in our lives. Hope your doggies go on for a long time xxx

View attachment 156350

Loving your tree Hipps!!! Well done you, congratulations:Dxxxxxx

Welcome to the new ladies and good luck on your journeys...you can do it! xxx

Jo, so glad you are hanging in there, as you say what kills you makes you stronger and you are proving what an amazing person you are to be dealing with all of this and still coping well....hope all good things are coming your way xxx

I STS this week, but still getting on with it so expect better next week. xxx

Confession time...realised my scales were not working yesterday(think batteries were running out) as when I re-checked today I've actually gained over 4 lb this week through comfort eating:sigh: Had a really hard time lately with one thing and another and losing my dog and my emotional eating head has been firmly in charge sadly, managed to lose a pound last week but now the bad eating has well and truly caught up with me and I feel vile, miserable and uncomfortable. Gave myself a good talking to, changed my goals to make them more realistic (taking in to account my diversions:mad:) and although I don't feel like it I'm getting back to it this week because if not it's just not going to happen - and that's NOT an option. I know i'll feel so much better once I'm totally back in control and working back to the 21s then FINALLY to the teens which I need desperately to do...I can do this:)

Hope everyone else is having a good week xx

Aw, Jem, bless you, times like this are really hard and you can only do the best you can to get through it. Try not to think so far ahead, just take it one day at a time (take the time limits off your goals) and most of all be kind to yourself. You can do this, of course you can. xxxx

Thanks Hipps, kind words much appreciated, and your right about taking it one day at a time and not thinking to far ahead, will try and do that and hope to report better things next Monday! xxxx

Hey,

hope everyone is doing alright, i think ive not done too badly today :)

Jemima Doll im sorry to hear you have been having a bad time lately, you will get back into the swing of things in no time :) we are all here to cheer you on:party0011: hopefully things will go better and you will pick up right where you left off with how well you are doing :) xx

Hi Ladies,

Im having a real hard time getting my head in the game 100% this week. Not going majorly off plan ( I havent confort ate or whatever) but I just dont feel my hearts in it.

I seemed to have stopped at 21 st 4lb and its not shifting.

Ive decided I need to change what Im eating aswell because everyday I have the same heathy extras/breakfasts/lunches and im getting so bloody bored.

Ive gone from drinking loads of water to hardly any as i hate how many times during the night I have to pee. I never notice it at mine but when im at my boyfriends its every 2 hours.

My brain is so muddled at the minute so Im skipping weigh in tomorrow, and going to start with a food diary AGAIN.

TBH i havent felt 100% on plan since I went on holiday and I know how easy it is to slip into old habits.

My journey isnt going to be like oh a loss. oh a loss. I dont understand how people can be on plan 100%! But thats just the way MY mind works.

I want to loose weight because I dont want to be an overweight mum when I fall pregnant. I want to be fit and healthy but I cant seem to get it in my head. I had a plan I wanted to be 4 stone lighter by Halloween.

Not going to happen.

Im so sorry about the rant but ie been holding it in for so long.

Hi Ladies,

Im having a real hard time getting my head in the game 100% this week. Not going majorly off plan ( I havent confort ate or whatever) but I just dont feel my hearts in it.

Ive decided I need to change what Im eating aswell because everyday I have the same heathy extras/breakfasts/lunches and im getting so bloody bored.

Ive gone from drinking loads of water to hardly any as i hate how many times during the night I have to pee. I never notice it at mine but when im at my boyfriends its every 2 hours.

My brain is so muddled at the minute so Im skipping weigh in tomorrow, and going to start with a food diary AGAIN.

TBH i havent felt 100% on plan since I went on holiday and I know how easy it is to slip into old habits.

My journey isnt going to be like oh a loss. oh a loss. I dont understand how people can be on plan 100%! But thats just the way MY mind works.

I want to loose weight because I dont want to be an overweight mum when I fall pregnant. I want to be fit and healthy but I cant seem to get it in my head. I had a plan I wanted to be 4 stone lighter by Halloween.

Not going to happen.

Sometimes we all have to vent darling. And I'm sorry you feel a little bit meh this week. I know what you mean about wanting to be healthy for having a child. I have pcos and need to lose alot so I would be able to fall naturally and failing that have help and intervention. You will get there.

Try relaxing your mind a little. Putting tons of pressure on your self won't help and will just make you feel worse about it.

Okay so you won't reach the 4st loss mark by halloween but you have still lost and it's better to still have lost some than to beat yourself up. You are doing great. Just take it one day at a time.

Maybe try success express or speed soup for a week to give your loss a bit of a boost? But changing up your food habits will help, it's easy to fall into a rut. Maybe try planning your meals to get some variety in there?

I hope you get your mojo back soon! Sending you lots of willpower!

Sometimes we all have to vent darling. And I'm sorry you feel a little bit meh this week. I know what you mean about wanting to be healthy for having a child. I have pcos and need to lose alot so I would be able to fall naturally and failing that have help and intervention. You will get there.

Try relaxing your mind a little. Putting tons of pressure on your self won't help and will just make you feel worse about it.

Okay so you won't reach the 4st loss mark by halloween but you have still lost and it's better to still have lost some than to beat yourself up. You are doing great. Just take it one day at a time.

Maybe try success express or speed soup for a week to give your loss a bit of a boost? But changing up your food habits will help, it's easy to fall into a rut. Maybe try planning your meals to get some variety in there?

I hope you get your mojo back soon! Sending you lots of willpower!

Thank you hunni, Im browsing Insta ... and the recipie thread here to get some ideas of what else I can do!

Thing is I am a creature of habit and routine and If i dont follow it I can get a bit weird haha!

Thanks for the boost of support and willpower!

Thank you hunni, Im browsing Insta ... and the recipie thread here to get some ideas of what else I can do!

Thing is I am a creature of habit and routine and If i dont follow it I can get a bit weird haha!

Thanks for the boost of support and willpower!

I totally understand, I get so complusive about routine and food so i get it. You have already lost over 2 stone which is so amazing! Be proud of your achievement.

Definitely check out the recipe threads. Some people have amazing ones! Good luck

Hi Ladies,

Not going to happen.

Hey hun,

i hope you are feeling a little better and hope you have found some recipes etc to give you a bit of variety in the coming week, at times we do need a bit of a vent to feel better, i feel that it releases its hold on you once you have shared it, especially if the people around you are supportive :) you will soon get back into it:bestwishes:

Well done sarahlou 9lb off is amazing!! Nice to see more people on this forum as it was getting a bit quiet. Hope your ok Jo? Chin up and speak soon xx

hey guys lost 2lb this week well in 4 days. feeling a bit demotivated today. i dont have alot of good days (non slimmingworld-wise) and its hard to stay motivated and to keep going. i will perservere though :D im one determined woman. hope everyones doing alright xx

Awww aly. Some days are like that. But you will be thankful if you keep going! Sending you willpower! Xxx

Back