Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

2lb off this week so going in the right direction:) How are you doing Jo and Hipps? Hope your ok Jo, and managing to light another bauble or so on your tree xxxx

2lb off this week so going in the right direction:) How are you doing Jo and Hipps? Hope your ok Jo, and managing to light another bauble or so on your tree xxxx

Well done, 2lb is a great loss. :)

I gained a wee pound after a great weekend away. I bought a 12wk countdown today, taking me up to after Christmas and I bought the new magazine too for some inspiration. I'm thinking of this week as a 'new start' and I'm aiming to lose another stone by Christmas, which would give me a 50lb loss at Slimming World. Wish me luck. :) x

I gained a wee pound after a great weekend away. I bought a 12wk countdown today, taking me up to after Christmas and I bought the new magazine too for some inspiration. I'm thinking of this week as a 'new start' and I'm aiming to lose another stone by Christmas, which would give me a 50lb loss at Slimming World. Wish me luck. :) x

Whats a pound to you, you'll soon have that off! Glad you enjoyed your weekend away and your new start sounds good, I'm sending you loads of luck Hipps...you will get that 50lb off...what an inspiration! xxx

Sorry for delay in posting had a rough weekend but I've been on the scales about half a dozen times this morning and each time the readings been different. I've lost 1lb, then 2lb then 1/2lb...so I'm going to settle for 1lb this week I may have lost less I may have lost more but I've decided I've lost 1lb...which I'm satisfied with and expected as I got away with murder last week. I WILL be on plan 100% this week because I'm 3lb off my 3.5st award and 3.5lb off my new stone bracket...I want my 4st for Xmas so determined now to get 3.5st and new stone bracket within the next 2 weeks.

9lb lost this week so if I lose next week then it was a short but sweet stay. Good luck to everyone this week!

hey guys lost 2lb this week well in 4 days. feeling a bit demotivated today. i dont have alot of good days (non slimmingworld-wise) and its hard to stay motivated and to keep going. i will perservere though :D im one determined woman. hope everyones doing alright xx

2 more gone this week. 2 more lbs til I am out of the 21s......

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Congratulations on all losses and sorry about your gain Hipps but as Jem says that 1lb and more will be gone in no time.

Sorry for delay in posting had a rough weekend but I've been on the scales about half a dozen times this morning and each time the readings been different. I've lost 1lb, then 2lb then 1/2lb...so I'm going to settle for 1lb this week I may have lost less I may have lost more but I've decided I've lost 1lb...which I'm satisfied with and expected as I got away with murder last week. I WILL be on plan 100% this week because I'm 3lb off my 3.5st award and 3.5lb off my new stone bracket...I want my 4st for Xmas so determined now to get 3.5st and new stone bracket within the next 2 weeks.

Sorry you had a rough weekend Jo, I hope things improve soon...must be so tough. WELL DONE on your lb off, you'll get that 4st for xmas your so determined you can't fail xxx

Think I will be here for a few weeks longer. I am currently 21st 1lb but am about to go off to Rome for a week so will prob put a bit back on.

Not a prob. It will come off again.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

A STS for me, which I'll happily take following y over-indulgent holiday last week! Good to be back on track now :)

I did it!! Woohoo!! 3.5lbs off this week which means 3.5st award and new stone bracket...after a few rough weeks this is what I needed, I needed a SW boost and now I'm more determined than ever to reach my Christmas goal of 4st. I also gained my Gold Body Magic Award yesterday

Back