Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

Hi Everyone,

Just dropping in to wish you all a wonderful christmas and a great New Year. Hope your ok Jo, hopefully catch up in the New Year, lets hope it's a better one for us all! xxxx

Happy New Year!!

Hopefully I won't ramble on and on but you know me I say that and here I am a whole novel later lol. Well I have been AWOL for 6 weeks maybe I little more and I could sit here and type a load of excuses as to why I failed and so forth but the simple fact is with my personal life in disarray I crumbled. During the situation I was extremely good and soooo proud of myself but I then came down with a stress related 'illness' (I may have mentioned this) and after 6 weeks of it and being diagnosed with stress induced IBS I went from being completely off my food to wanting everything that was bad for me and this has resulted in a 17lb gain and I deserve every single one. I am currently at a 2st 5.5lb loss so I have set my January goal to regain my 3st award so hopefully before February 1st I will be reporting my success and hopefully I will have surpassed this goal however I am not putting any pressure on myself to do so...what will be will be no use stressing out.

I weighed in today as it's January 1st but I will be weighing in as usual on Fridays so stick around and keep me company because tbh I could do with all the help and support I can get right now.

Happy New Year!!

Hopefully I won't ramble on and on but you know me I say that and here I am a whole novel later lol. Well I have been AWOL for 6 weeks maybe I little more and I could sit here and type a load of excuses as to why I failed and so forth but the simple fact is with my personal life in disarray I crumbled. During the situation I was extremely good and soooo proud of myself but I then came down with a stress related 'illness' (I may have mentioned this) and after 6 weeks of it and being diagnosed with stress induced IBS I went from being completely off my food to wanting everything that was bad for me and this has resulted in a 17lb gain and I deserve every single one. I am currently at a 2st 5.5lb loss so I have set my January goal to regain my 3st award so hopefully before February 1st I will be reporting my success and hopefully I will have surpassed this goal however I am not putting any pressure on myself to do so...what will be will be no use stressing out.

I weighed in today as it's January 1st but I will be weighing in as usual on Fridays so stick around and keep me company because tbh I could do with all the help and support I can get right now.

Sorry to hear you are having such a hard time, don't beat yourself up about it you've done it before you can get back there it's all a learning curve and this will just make you stronger and even more determined. You've done the hardest part by weighing in and not giving up completely you will get there Hun big hugs xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Sorry to hear you are having such a hard time, don't beat yourself up about it you've done it before you can get back there it's all a learning curve and this will just make you stronger and even more determined. You've done the hardest part by weighing in and not giving up completely you will get there Hun big hugs xxx

Thanks and I think you're right...finding out that number was the most daunting part the actual plan is the easy part but I just need to concentrate and get on 100% and get that gain off then it will be like a fresh start.

Jem? Hipps? Come back I need you!!

Thanks and I think you're right...finding out that number was the most daunting part the actual plan is the easy part but I just need to concentrate and get on 100% and get that gain off then it will be like a fresh start.

That's it don't dwell it on it doesn't matter how long it takes (even though it's frustrating) the fact you are doing something about it especially through hard times speaks volumes about you as a person I've been doing sw over a year now and still learning and still gain sometimes it's normal makes you human :) x

Sorry for late post I had to nip into work this morning and only just got around to sitting at my computer. So...weigh in.

I woke up got on the scales, got off the scales, got on the scales...this went on for about an hour and after an hour I decided the reading on the scales must be right so my official weigh in this week is...

9LBS OFF!!!!!!!!!

I was in such disbelief I had to keep checking this means I have lost over half my 17lb gain, I have reclaimed my 2.5st & 3st award and I have exceeded my January goal of 8.5lbs to reclaim my 3st award bk by my first SW anniversary on February 1st so yeah I'm pretty damn chuffed lol I had prepared myself for a maintain as I hadn't done body magic, drank enough water, drank any green tea and I slipped up with my healthy extras this week but apparently I did something right so YAY ME!! I am a little nervous that this big loss will mean a maintain or small loss next week but tbh how can I complain even if I do maintain next week. This also is the biggest loss I have ever had on SW including first week weigh ins.

Good day today...

Sorry for late post I had to nip into work this morning and only just got around to sitting at my computer. So...weigh in.

I woke up got on the scales, got off the scales, got on the scales...this went on for about an hour and after an hour I decided the reading on the scales must be right so my official weigh in this week is...

9LBS OFF!!!!!!!!!

I was in such disbelief I had to keep checking this means I have lost over half my 17lb gain, I have reclaimed my 2.5st & 3st award and I have exceeded my January goal of 8.5lbs to reclaim my 3st award bk by my first SW anniversary on February 1st so yeah I'm pretty damn chuffed lol I had prepared myself for a maintain as I hadn't done body magic, drank enough water, drank any green tea and I slipped up with my healthy extras this week but apparently I did something right so YAY ME!! I am a little nervous that this big loss will mean a maintain or small loss next week but tbh how can I complain even if I do maintain next week. This also is the biggest loss I have ever had on SW including first week weigh ins.

Good day today...

That is amazing!!! Well done you just what you needed to pick you up again when you do get down you can think I just lost 9lb in one week I am amazing!!! You can do anything Hun fabulous job!!xxxx

That is amazing!!! Well done you just what you needed to pick you up again when you do get down you can think I just lost 9lb in one week I am amazing!!! You can do anything Hun fabulous job!!xxxx

Thanks hun I am feeling pretty indestructible right now lol and it just goes to show if I can do it anyone can

Thanks hun I am feeling pretty indestructible right now lol and it just goes to show if I can do it anyone can

That is so true and like I said you've done the hardest part picked yourself up and got back on it I think that shows strength took me a long time to do that myself :) x

Sts for me so happy with that cos after an emotionally challenging week and not being 100% on plan I thought I might have undone last weeks loss so I am really happy with a sts its like last week never happened and I can start over as of right now.

Hi All :wave_cry:

Just scraped my way into this zone last night's weigh-in - so happy

Hope everyone is doing well this week !!!

Hi Jo, Hipps and everyone else on here,

Sorry i've been MIA...Had lots going on but managed not to put lots of weight on thank goodness, now i just need to concentrate on losing some again! Been catching up on your diary Jo and you are doing well considering and should be really proud of yourself lovely:D

This is the year for us, perhaps we can start a new trend (as my xmas tree kind of wilted ha ha!) how about an apple tree..we can add lots of shiny red apples for each pound off and by the end of the year our trees will be groaning under the weight of all those apples!!!

Will be posting much more now so hope to catch up with you all soon xxx

Hi everyone,

I am so sorry I just vanished completely. I have been struggling both personally and slimming world wise. I have had ups and downs of every kind since my last update. I could sit here and bore you with the specifics and by all means if you want to know please ask my SW journey is an open book I just don't want to return by doing this huge long blog about all the negative things when I am trying to focus on the positives. :)

I have finally admitted defeat and I will be attending a SW group at 9:30am tomorrow morning. I still don't know how I feel about attending group because of the negative experience I had last time and unfortunately due to timing and scheduling the only time that does fit with me is 9:30am and the only group locally that provides this group is my old group or my old consultant at least. I just keep focusing on the fact that things are different this time.

1. I am losing the weight for the right reasons this time and not for others
2. My daughter is now 3.5 years old last time I attended she was just under 2 and was very hard to keep entertained and as I do have to take her with me until September when she starts full time school I feel it will be a lot easier to keep her entertained this time around i.e. the tablet lol
3. I know what to expect as far as group and consultant are concerned
4. Due to recent circumstances I feel I am a lot more confident and verbal so the consultant will not pull the same **** with me this time round or she'll get put in her place...her job is to help me with my SW journey and if I don't feel she is doing that then I'll call her out on it.

I will obviously report back tomorrow with how things went and my 1st official group weigh in. I am sad as I am changing weigh days but a small sacrifice for a happier me.

Not much more to report.

So happy to be back....hope you're all ok and doing well.

Jo xx

Good luck at group Jo, you can do it xxxx I've been really unwell in hospital with norovirus so feeling awful. Getting back to it as soon as I feel well.

Hi Guys

Many apologies I haven't been SW friendly due to illness but I am back on it this week I just haven't had a second to come on here and update things. First update I have left group, I am returning to it but atm I just can't justify spending the money on SW group as I am struggling to pay my bills and that £20 a month could be used on something else so currently doing it at home on my own and I am soooo missing the app I miss quickly looking up syn values but I have the book from group and Minimins to help me. Also due to finances I am really struggling to buy SW friendly food not including this past Friday the 3 previous Fridays my shopping list has been milk, bread, potatoes and pet food. I have been making meals out of my not SW friendly freezer running it down to restock it with SW food. I did do a good shop this last week which is why I feel like I can be on SW this week because I have the right ingredients (literally lol) to stay on track. I have however just calculated my syns for this week and I have gone over by 18 oops lol also I dared to step on the scales yesterday...wish I hadn't I am disgusted in myself I swore I would never return to the 20s but I was weighing in at 20st 4lbs yesterday...I am not taking this too seriously as I haven't eaten well last few weeks and also its star week. I just can't wait to get back on track 100% (being naughty with water and green teas) but once the weight starts dropping off I think I will become more determined its just been a while since I've seen a loss. I go on holiday to Butlins May 18th and I'm hoping by May 15th (weigh in before I go) to have lost a stone.

Good luck at group Jo, you can do it xxxx I've been really unwell in hospital with norovirus so feeling awful. Getting back to it as soon as I feel well.

Sorry to hear you've been unwell

Back