Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

Heh can I join in? My third go at Sw.... First time I lost 7St, then had a baby, lost 2St abd now after baby no 2 I'm back where I started, but more determined than ever with 15lb 8 off in 4 weeks!

Hi, didn't read through all the pages I'm afraid but always willing to give/receive support!
I was 21.5 stone when orginally joining SW back in 2010 - I went on to lose nearly 4 stone that year, then bounced around between 18 and 19 stone until my wedding in 2012. Sadly after my honeymoon I let it all go and found myself up at my highest ever weight last July - 26 st 9lbs. By January 6th 2016 when I finally got brave enough to go back to SW, I'd managed to get back down to 25st 12 and the rest is history. 4.5 months int0 my journey I'm now 22 stone 4lbs - almost back to square one again and I cannot wait!!

Progress is coming along nicely, got the 12 week countdown yesterday so that's me sorted for a while. I'd like to lose another 21lbs by Christmas.

I just started SW Online a week ago today at 20st 13lbs (was shocked to be one pound away from 21st. Heaviest I’ve been in my life at 22 years old)...

I lost 2lbs this first week and even though it’s small I’m still happy it’s a loss! 😅

Reviving this thread as I just started yesterday at 21-13...

Lost 10.5lbs and will soon be out of the 21 stone bracket :)

Back