anyone know where to buy quorn swedish meatballs??

icklerockchick

slow but steady!
I really want to try the quorn swedish meatballs as i love swedish meatballs (mmmmmm even thinking about ikea ones makes me hungry lol)

can't seem to find them ANYWHERE have tried a couple big supermarkets.

if anyone knows what chains tend to stock them that would be great

or even better if by some remote chance anyone knows where to get them in GLASGOW i would luv you lol!

X

tesco near me doesn't have them even tried the big superstore one :(

but thanks anyway!

X

I have just looked at sainsburys online and they stock Quorn Italian Meatballs but I know they have different products in stores.

I got them from Tesco but I also saw them in Morrisons.

I tried them a few weeks ago, and I got them from Tesco. X

Have you tried the Asda ones? I'm having them for tea tonight. Not syn free, but only 1 syn for about 7 balls (which is loads!) and they're really yummy! xx

cheers guys! had no luck with tesco or morrisons and the smallish sainsburys doesn't have them either but might go a trip to the big one at weekend! fingers crossed lol!

and yeh always got some asda ones in the freezer :)

X

have you tired iceland if you have one near you they tend to have a largeish quorn section in the frozen part and all the ones near me stock them :) they are yummy!

Have you tried the Asda ones? I'm having them for tea tonight. Not syn free, but only 1 syn for about 7 balls (which is loads!) and they're really yummy! xx

Sombody brought some of these to a taster evening last night, they were really nice and only 2 syns the whole bag, she did them with a yogurt and mint dip

Back