Anyone living overseas?

JaneyM

Hello

I live in Switzerland (moved here last year) and have started SW online. I just wondered if there are any others living overseas and how you're getting on.

Jane x

Germany here due to hubby being in the army... Not long started myself...There is a class on camp but at present live to far out, but waiting for a move & once i've had baby will be joining class but doing well on my home for time being... xx

Hi Mrs Davis, I am living in the German speaking side of Switzerland so we probably get a lot of the same makes. Are you a member online? Congrats on being pregnant. Is it your first? I have two little girls - aged 3 and 5. Jane x

Yeah we may do... i've been meaning to sign up online but i'm not sure worth paying for until start a weightloss journey if that makes sense; I find it a bit difficult finding some brands etc but getting there! Lol...This is my second i have a little girl called Lillie who is 8 months.. and 29 weeks tomorrow with a little boy... BIG shock but happy of course :) xx

oooh Mrs Davis... which part of Germany are you in?
Im there too -hubby is in the forces too :D....
Im doing SW on line..

Ooo are you? We're in Bad Oeynahusen atm but his camps in Herford..Waiting on move closer to camp...How about you? xx
We are Bielefeld -where it has just blinkin started to snow again -and its settled :mad: -and Im just getting ready to go to the xmas function :eek:
the snow finally cleared over the weeken ..typical :p

Oh i love Bielefeld... i wish we were there... thats where all my care is... Was nearly up there at the hospital tonight... regular-ish contractions but all eased off thankfully...We have just got snow falling now after it clearing!!
Have a lovely time at the xmas function!! :D xxx

Back