Anyone not in a team for the challenge?

This time its for real.. you are in Team FBI already xxx

This time its for real.. you are in Team FBI already xxx

:cry: what the feck am I doing lately ???

a mix of being ill and sleeping tablets I guess...oh, and being DOZY too:rolleyes:

sorry for the mix up Em... I know where I am now :D

Nannydi, I'm sorry, Em is right.... you must have nabbed me just after I joined the FBI gang.... and coz I'm not myself lately I must have got mixed up. :eek::eek::eek: soz friend. xxx

im in fbi? was that to me? east sussex... nervous about weigh in tonight...

:D lol, am I rubbing off on everyone??

I promise I'll be back on top form in a day or two;)

fitfor, good luck for tonight xxxxx

whoops - i see now that was to you - this time its for real - that means im stiiill not in a group... :(

whoops - i see now that was to you - this time its for real - that means im stiiill not in a group... :(

NO, I think it was for you...sorry, I think I have confused things.... some one will sort it all out I'm sure :eek:

Janey6983
Fitforuni
Nightnight

Any team leaders please snap up these worthy members!

SW angels dont have many I dont think so shout them.. I dont mind taking more but be good for the teams to be balanced xx

Can I join if there's any more spaces left? Tomorrow is my 2nd WI.

Janey6983
Fitforuni
Nightnight
Jacqu79

Any team leaders please snap up these worthy members!

I am happy to take on all four ladies, i'll be starting a new August thread for SW Angels in the next few mins, so to confirm you want to join, just give leave your mark there ladies xxx

If challenges help with sticking to your diet then can I join please even though I have only joined the forum today

Happycow (love the name btw) I think Lou's Losers need members.. pop your head round their thread and make yourself know.. if not Im happy to take you xxx

If challenges help with sticking to your diet then can I join please even though I have only joined the forum today
Hi Happycow, welcome aboard Loobylou's Losers. Just pop into Loobylou's Losers thread to keep updated. Sandrah78 will be taking over as captain from August, doing the challenge definetly helps with weight losses as gives you a goal. we all help each other through the challenge. xxx Loobylou

im not sure how this works... i have just started SW today. how do i get chosen for the august challenge thingy ?? :rolleyes:

Anyone want me :):) my first weigh in was yesterday .if it helps to stick to it id love to be in a team. although will have to work out how it works lol

Back