Anyone shop in Morrisons?

They sell the frozen meals in ours, Hotpot, curry and lasagne I think.

I shop in Morrisons and buy the chilled and frozen meals, frozen desserts, yoghurts, mousses, creamed rice, crisp type things, bread, water, cookies, cakes and cooked meat.

But not bacon and I'm still dying to try it

Irene xx

LOL Irene!! You are Mrs WW when you go shopping hun!! :D Creamed rice sounds gooooddd.....!

I think I had better take a trip to Morrisons and get me some WW goodies - Sainsbugs have naff all of the WW range :(

x

We have a sainsburys too (it's new only been open a month) but Morrisons is much better for WW products. Tried the caramel rice and it was lovely.

Have gone off the frozen and chilled ready meals but the rest are great.

Irene xx

Coolio - Morrissons it is for Dobbie's WW shopping then!!

Caramel rice sounds lush. Just what I need on a cold, miserable and grumpy day like today :D
x

I shop in Asda and love the ww quiche and I adore the wild mushroom pasta with the roasted red pepper sauce - to die for. The farmhouse pate is also absolutely wonderful. Got chicken and leek pie in freezer - not tried that yet - prob tomorrow after WI with lots of veg. The food is so much better than when I did ww a couple of years ago - come on in leaps and bounds. My OH even likes to quiche - the cheek of it lol
Not tried the bacon as yet. Do ww do sausages or do you just use low fat ones?
xxxxx

I shop in Asda and love the ww quiche and I adore the wild mushroom pasta with the roasted red pepper sauce - to die for. The farmhouse pate is also absolutely wonderful. Got chicken and leek pie in freezer - not tried that yet - prob tomorrow after WI with lots of veg. The food is so much better than when I did ww a couple of years ago - come on in leaps and bounds. My OH even likes to quiche - the cheek of it lol
Not tried the bacon as yet. Do ww do sausages or do you just use low fat ones?
xxxxx
Tesco do healthy living sausages 2 for 3 points x

Tesco do healthy living sausages 2 for 3 points x

Don't have a Tesco in Harrogate:(. Well only a Tesco Express and other side of town for me
xxx

my tesco is 10m from me and i have to go through toll £2 extra so i go to asda across the road to me,do u no if asda does flavoured water,cant seem to find x

Coolio - Morrissons it is for Dobbie's WW shopping then!!

Caramel rice sounds lush. Just what I need on a cold, miserable and grumpy day like today :D
x

it is trust me dont buy ww rice pudding in a tin its more points than the refridgerated one which is lovely thick and creamy you wont be disappointed!

my tesco is 10m from me and i have to go through toll £2 extra so i go to asda across the road to me,do u no if asda does flavoured water,cant seem to find x

yeah they do do it in my one, with all the other water

Back