Anyone starting SW in the new year?

thbump1.gif

Just bumping this up in case any SWers are around :)

Probably, cutting down on food and alchohol, in anticipation of the festive season, so hopefully I'll not gain anything over the festive season and start my weight loss at the weight I have already worked out. AND weighing myself at night aftera meal, and then weighting myself first thing in my PJs! LOL!!

Thanks for the support , I'm definately going to need it in 5 days, that's when I officially start my weight loss!! It's fine dreaming about it now, but when crunch time comes, there's no going back, I can't let myself down. I've gotta be strong and really go for it. 47 lbs isn't a tremendous amount in comparison to others here, but it's a big chunk for me to lose, and staying focussed maybe hard. I shall enjoy the new rib challenge.

It wasn't bad; it was about what i expected really.
Terrible weather though, and a change of venue meant that the size of the class was minimal (four including me!).
I just have a long, long way to go and i get discouraged.
Even my club 10 target is miles off!!

Im an SW fan too, not going to class as of yet but been enough times to know the ropes. Im going to follow the plan for the forseeable. Looking forward to seeing our great losses.

hiya,
another food optimiser here!
I've been on sw since I finished LL at the beg december - lost 9lbs but just been to weigh in and put 2.5 on over xmas and new year so pleased with that really considering the amount of booze that passed my lips!!!
first goal is a stone by the end of January.
How's everyone else finding it?
suzie

hellooo!

ive just finished day one on slimming world, i'm doing it at home and not going to classes cos i'm 3 weeks post-op from a tummy tuck and will probably join a class in about 6 weeks when the swelling has subsided a bit more!

hope everyone else who has just started is getting on great!

snail. x

Hi

I'm thinking about joining slimming world. I got to target with LL in May last year but i'm now a stone over... been mucking about with yo yoing on packs but need to get something long term in place. I'm worried that eating the SW way will pile the weight on....

Hi Snail, are you pleased with the results so far, No regrets?

i'm happy with the result yes, just over 3 weeks out and i'm swelling very badly, cant get in any of my pants or jeans i could get into pre-op but heyho the swelling wil go down. no regrets so far!!

am enjoying slimming world, had a lovely tuna salad for my dindins today lol.

Hi

I'm thinking about joining slimming world. I got to target with LL in May last year but i'm now a stone over... been mucking about with yo yoing on packs but need to get something long term in place. I'm worried that eating the SW way will pile the weight on....

Karen, I don't think SW would pile the weight on at all. After all it's a very healthy way of eating. If you've only been having packs, I guess any solid food will give you some sort of weight gain to begin with, but it would be a very initial gain, while your body adjusted I would have thought.

Hi all,

I have been mesing sround with CD for a while now, then joined WW but have to say i just don't think its for me, too much messing with the points etc, so have made the decision to join SW. I lost alot of weight with them before so i am hoping it will work again. I start on weds evening and am looking forward to it. I know the plan inside out but like the support from the group and also like getting different ideas from people and things like that.

So i look forward to getting to know you all better from now on.

Lots of love
Busy XX

p.s i LOST 5 st with LL last year and have gained about 1.7 st back which i am gutted with but i have tried cd about 3 times and can't get past day 2 so i figure why keep beating myself up about it do it the sw way with abit of excercise, so fingers crossed.

Back