Anyone starting SW in the new year?

Hi Busy, well done for making a choice, I think that in itself is quite a significant step, and it's got to be the one for you hasn't it. There is no doubt SW works, if you don't cheat yourself, and any exercise alongside has to be a plus in my book.

Wow, losing 5st is fab, but 1.7, shouldn't take you too long to lose, but it is really hard to maintain isn't it. I think SW are very good at helping you to maintain, if you carry on going to class as a target member. It keeps you in check.

Good luck with your class on Wed.

Jenniebellie

Well done Hun!! I am on day 2 and so far loving it. Had a red day yesterday and having green today, my little girl is off to playgroup this morning so i am taking the opportunity to go shopping alone and get the bits i need to succeed.

Lots of love Busy XX

I'm doing SW but not through a group. I got the books and dh and I are doing it together.
Lost 6lbs last week and dh lost 9
Sticking quite rigidly to it. My friend Yorkiegirl did it last year and is helping me when I have questions. Dh has also done it before so has an idea of the principles. I like it and feel healthier already

Hey all!

I dont mean to intrude on you thread but i was hoping you could help me:eek:

I'm currently doing CD but am considering getting back to a diet that involves food!
I've done weight watchers more times than i care to remember! I'd like to try something different!
I know nothing about SW and have browsed the website but it doesn't say much on what the programme involves!

I'd be so grateful if someone could please tell me what you do/eat on SW? Also how you find being on it!?

Many Thanks, Cant wait to read your replys!

There are two types of days Claire. Red ones, where you eat mainly meat, and smaller portions of potato, rice pasta etc, or green days where you can eat rice, pasta, potatoes unlimited plus fruit and veg. Both days have some foods that you need to eat on top, ie milk cheese, bread, cereals etc, but this food is limited, and then everything else is synned, so you have to eat in moderation, ie weigh it.

I love SW cos I can eat as much as I like of free foods, ie rice pasta etc with veggie sauces, quorn etc, and I'm not tempted by too many syns, as I'm so full by then.

Good luck with your choice of diet.

Hi all. No loss last week so was a bit down about it. Hoping for a loss this week but won't know till I weigh myself Tuesday.

SW going well but I had a couple of evenings where I had some wine so I know that's what threw me

hi jennie

your weight losses are great jennie.

how u doing?

x

Thanks, I'm not feeling so confident about a loss this week,and I don't know why I 'm feeling so heavy, have been totaly on plan, and eating loads of fruit and veg, but I just think losing so much last week, has put my body on red alert, and it's hanging on to everything for dear life :D

Back