anyone starting tommrrow??

s_786

Hi all,
I was wondering if some of you girlies are restarting SS tomorrow as I need to buddy up with someone. Last week it was my birthday and then Xmas parties so couldnt keep up therefore I am taking another start after a little break. Its this last stone or so is being so hard to shift that I almost cant beleive it. I struggled with it since summer and i still am struggling. Plus cold weather doesnt help and festive season. I am keep postponding my date just coz i feel so fat. Really this misery need to be sorted but some uplifting and inspirational posts will help.
Love xxx
S

Hi S, I'm afraid I'm not doing SS now until after the Christmas period, I'm moving into Maintenance to get me through to January where I'm hoping I'll be able to tackle the last two stones on SS.

I know exactly what you mean about the last bit being the hardest, and I also know what you mean about feeling fat, even though you've come such a long long way on your journey...of course it's all in the mind, but what a powerful thing it is.

Don't be hard on yourself, you can't fail if you never give up x

Hi all,
I was wondering if some of you girlies are restarting SS tomorrow as I need to buddy up with someone. Last week it was my birthday and then Xmas parties so couldnt keep up therefore I am taking another start after a little break. Its this last stone or so is being so hard to shift that I almost cant beleive it. I struggled with it since summer and i still am struggling. Plus cold weather doesnt help and festive season. I am keep postponding my date just coz i feel so fat. Really this misery need to be sorted but some uplifting and inspirational posts will help.
Love xxx
S

I have started SSing today as I can not believe I have been struggling so much either...:eek:

I know exactly what you mean about the last bit being the hardest, and I also know what you mean about feeling fat, even though you've come such a long long way on your journey...of course it's all in the mind, but what a powerful thing it is.

Don't be hard on yourself, you can't fail if you never give up x

I agree joe as long as we don't give up we will get there.

Love Mini xxx

Hi S, I've done C**P today, all good intentions gone by 7pm when left in the house with a 2.5kg box of chocolates!

Tomorrow is another day and another chance to succeed.

We'll get there x

Looks like tomorrows a new start eh?

ARGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad:

Good luck all....x:p :mad:

yeah I think we should break the day down into two parts...get thru the first half and then second. Just keep pushing. I did OKish today though couldnt help the nibbles but please everyone post everyday to see how you guys are doing. Even if you had a bad day still make a post..
it does get easier just the first few days are hard.
We can do it as we have done it before.
Love
xxx
S

Okay, morning okay, evening cr*p...we are throwing the rest of the chocs in the bin this evening.

I have an LL meet tomorrow but can't see me getting back on track properly until January, but I'll go and see if I can get some management ideas. The struggle is on for me at the moment; I know I've gained, only tomorrows scales will tell exactly how much.

I think taking half a day at a time is a good idea; I'll start from tomorrow, if I get to 2pm with no food and 2 litres done then I'll pat myself on the back!

Hope you are doing better than I am today!

Good luck tomorrow - Joe

Hi joe,
Not bad, but I am slowly easing myself into ssing, so 1000 to 790 and by friday hopefully it would be 100% SS. Also have a xmas dinner thru work so have to attend that, good thing is, I chosen all the healthy options in my meal.
Friday I,ll be on 110% SS because I have less time left for some very special event. I know for sure I can knock off atleast 10lbs in 2 weeks of SSing. We can do it. Yeah divide the day into two. 2 litres in one half, 2 in the 2nd. My water intake is very good even now. Thanks God for Flavourings.
Stay in touch hun.
xxx
S

Back